Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

How To Pack For A Travel Without Forgetting So Much. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Pack For A Travel Without Forgetting So Much. (460 Views)

Can The New Nigerian E-passport Be Used To Travel Without Activating It? / Countries Nigerians Can Travel Without Visa / The Content Of The Snack Pack Arik Air Gives Passengers In Economy Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pack For A Travel Without Forgetting So Much. by Nwendubrights(f): 10:04pm On Mar 09, 2017
No doubt, as the easter season approaches, a lot of us must have already planned where to go for the vacation, I remember when I was preparing and packing my bags for camping, yes I packed on time but, on reaching to the camping ground I found out I had forgotten some things, I even forgot my toothpaste/brush, and even my slipper. You might have experienced it too, (sucks right?). There are some things that when you forget them, your travel is almost ruined, and that’s the first things that should fly inside your bags you know,That’s why I developed a strategy to hinder the spirit of forgetfulness ha-ha.

Here’s how I do it:
One week to the day I’ll take off, I will get a book and list out the things which I will need for traveling, after listing them out, I will check whether they are available, if they are not I will provide the ones I can immediately.

Three days to the traveling day I will start packing, any stuff that i put in my bag, i will tick it immediately in my list of traveling stuffs. And once i put them into my bag, it’s not coming out until I get to my destination.

This way I don’t easily forget something unless i want to, and you can apply this method too, it works for me and so will work for you too.

I wish you a happy vacation

-speedyblinks-

See more like this @ www.thesoundme.

1 Like

Re: How To Pack For A Travel Without Forgetting So Much. by donolatunji(m): 1:30am On Mar 10, 2017
I'll Work On That Kudos

(1) (Reply)

China Bans Islamic Names / Wow! See Glow In The Dark Bicycle Lane That Becomes Illuminated At Night! / One Reportedly Dead As Forty-foot Container Truck Falls On Provision Store. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.