Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,190 members, 7,807,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) (66651 Views)

Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) / Factors That Are Responsible For Delay In Heat Cycles / Rottweiller Female In Heat...1yr 2mnths...day 9 In Heat Today...for Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 12, 2017
CzarChris:
na me bi Pastor? I am a firm believer of the tit for tat principle of the Bible. So I must fight. angry angry angry
lol okay,abeg
I don beg you o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) by softwerk(f): 9:33am On Mar 12, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:

Lolz @the bolded.
Bruh, your dog is a pervert.
It's just like my female dog that I crossed and she aborted. That my ashawo dog had an abortion after I spent 45k to cross her.
Try renaming him to Buhari, he might agree to take the females to the other room
My guy take am easy ohh
It's not worth it, please delete that comment!
If DSS really wants to come after you they will surely get you under 24hours!
That very Tecno phone has a unique traceable IMEI number cry
Re: My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) by Jammiiee(m): 10:01am On Mar 12, 2017
Pls I keep seeing ekuke, wts d meaning angry
oluwaahmed:
@ OP it is very wrong to crosss dat dog wit it's mum. Deir offspring are usually violent & are d type dat bites even d owner. Isolate d dogg esp wen mumsy & sister are on heat. If possible take him 2 ur paddy haus wey also get dogs der. By d time conji cath am een go even climd ekuke
Re: My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) by muazuk1(m): 10:04am On Mar 12, 2017
lol..incest dog
Re: My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) by shinarlaura(f): 10:14am On Mar 12, 2017
Hahahaha. That dog is a rapist. grin Am sure the mum and sisters are not in accordance with what he's doing.
Re: My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) by egorov(m): 10:18am On Mar 12, 2017
davidif:

Wow! The things you learn on nairaland at times. So even dogs have taste?
yes they do
Re: My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 12, 2017
Abeg free the dog, is it by force to do Runz Dog ni
Re: My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) by YoungKeem(m): 11:45am On Mar 12, 2017
Dogs tend to be loyal once they are together, keep his sister and mom away from him for 3 days and then bring those females you want him to mount! He will do it. Try it!
Re: My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) by micflo28(m): 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
He ain't ready for family and ladies troubles.... Try visiting a vet and proper feeding with appropriate dog foods.

1 Like

Re: My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) by vRendoh(m): 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
cool
Dash the Idiot to Brodas from the SSE side.
Re: My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Incest dog
Re: My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
The bitches might have stds. Wear c.d on hin dick.
Re: My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
softwerk:
My guy take am easy ohh It's not worth it, please delete that comment! If DSS really wants to come after you they will surely get you under 24hours! That very Tecno phone has a unique traceable IMEI number cry
I no fear, I dnt use tecno
Re: My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) by NkayTiana(f): 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:

Lolz @the bolded.
Bruh, your dog is a pervert.
It's just like my female dog that I crossed and she aborted. That my ashawo dog had an abortion after I spent 45k to cross her.
Try renaming him to Buhari, he might agree to take the females to the other room
very funny
Re: My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
NkayTiana:
very funny
u think so? 45k gone in this recession ain't funny though. You're cute
Re: My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) by salt1: 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
zabuur:
The dog even knows dt sex b4 marriage is bad..

lol
Re: My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) by senitorspeaker(m): 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
See as the dog bone. E no dey even dey reason una. No sex he said and that's final.
Re: My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) by WINDSOW(m): 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
Preach salvation to that dog. He shouldn't commit incest. Lol
Re: My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) by snipesc3(m): 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
tk4rd:
You see wetin excess seclusion dey cause.??
He grew in total loneliness, save for the sister and mother shocked !!!
Now, you are loosing "mating money",, the innocent loyal dog is now an idiot.
who said he was secluded, he grew amist another male dog, same conditions and that one humps all the chicks

Re: My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) by snipesc3(m): 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
HardMirror:
But op, you no try at all.

You should have posted the picture of the mother and sister too. Then that of the other bitches you wanted him to mate.

Possible the bitches were just too ugly
lol
Ok see my other male dog doing all the humping

1 Like

Re: My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) by snipesc3(m): 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
eezeribe:

Stop calling your dog an idiot and stop exposing your abusive behavior in public.you are not a natural dog lover.
you probably keep dogs for breeding and selling that's why you don't know what to do.
ok natural dog lover, since u love them naturally come help me cross the other females wey i get for housena. And since u dont sell ur puppies because of the love u have for them i guess you would be d alpha in ur million dog clan.... u just dey talk be cause u get mouth, post ur best dog picture let us measure how much u love ur dog. Challenge d pix.

1 Like

Re: My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) by mikron(m): 12:15am On Mar 13, 2017
abejide1000:
Brother Mikron, why have you chosen 10mins -$300,000? E get repercussions oooo. grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) by tk4rd: 2:22am On Mar 13, 2017
snipesc3:
who said he was secluded, he grew amist another male dog, same conditions and that one humps all the chicks
Well.. Let's say "that guy is a faithful lover"

1 Like

Re: My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) by ledzman: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2017
I agree with the guy that said the dog is over dependent on his mom. you should separate him. let him discover the fight in him

1 Like

Re: My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) by NkayTiana(f): 7:27am On Mar 14, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:

u think so?
45k gone in this recession ain't funny though.
You're cute
thank you... respect the mood of the dog.... maybe he wasn't in the mood for all that. Doh sorry ehh
Re: My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:54am On Mar 14, 2017
NkayTiana:
thank you... respect the mood of the dog.... maybe he wasn't in the mood for all that. Doh sorry ehh
Dogs ain't like humans. They're always in the mood. This dog has spiritual problems jhoor.
I'll like to drop you a message in your inbox
Re: My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) by NkayTiana(f): 10:31am On Mar 14, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:

Dogs ain't like humans. They're always in the mood. This dog has spiritual problems jhoor.
I'll like to drop you a message in your inbox
lol... take it for deliverance then... sure you can drop a message
Re: My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) by Valwarren: 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
Here to read comments,my 9ija peeps no dey carry last
Re: My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
JaneyBlingx:
I blame Buhari for this trauma the poor dog is going through. I'm pretty sure that the fragile hearted dog was stable during Jonathan's regime... cry
Hahaha

Re: My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
rayhandrinni:
lol okay,abeg I don beg you o

angry
Re: My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
donjaky:

angry
who be this one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Talk To A Veterinarian / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Breastfeeding A Snake / Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.