Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:17 PM

Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? (50393 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Thin Tall Tony Rejects N1Million Offer To Quit BBNaija / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by JamieBlog(m): 7:43am On Mar 10, 2017
After Kemen got disqualified for sexually harassing Tboss, Thin Tall Tony has shown he won't let that same action get him evicted.

In the video below, you see him adjust Bisola to another side of the bed, to avoid any stories that touch.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/seems-thin-tall-tony-is-afraid-of.html?m=1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:53am On Mar 10, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy

25 milli not worth the risk at all! grin grin

This Kemen incidence may sanitize BB after all. Has there been any romance since Kemen left? Those who watch should please tell me

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by Benjom(m): 7:54am On Mar 10, 2017
Lol... I'll do same if I were in his shoes. The fear of 'touching' women any how-ly is the beginning of wizzy.

41 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 10, 2017
grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 10, 2017
grin grin

When the sons of men slept
The
Enemies sowed tares.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by emilyone(f): 10:37am On Mar 10, 2017
More like abeg carry your wahala dey go grin[sup][/sup]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:56am On Mar 10, 2017
He can't evade the eventual eviction.

3 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by MelaninPapi(m): 11:28am On Mar 10, 2017
Dude doesn't want to be TBOSSED grin

34 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by Luizkid(m): 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
even if he does touch, Bisola is a more matured lady than that white witch..

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by metrosexual: 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin

Chris Brown was called a weak man for hitting Rihanna. Jay-Z was called a weak man for not hitting Solange(Beyonce's sister) when she assaulted him. Sometimes you cannot please a woman so its better to stay on the safe side.

grin Sharp guy, N25,000,000 on his mind! He needs that money to apologise to his wife and kids whom he has denied ever since. No time for stories that touch o! grin

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by Olateef(m): 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by soberdrunk(m): 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
cheesy Make Bisola nor use waist 'waste' hin career........

19 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by kolnel: 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
TTT doesn't want to go unceremoniously like kemen
This bb naija won't be fun without sexual advances
I could still remember how Beverly Osu entertained us in the bath tub

8 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by chuks34(m): 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
Miss, pls comot body grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by Absolutezero: 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shebi they thought f.cKing was the game? undecided
Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by Kingpost(m): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
Wisdom is profitable to direct

4 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by Fiwasayo(f): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
Awww,he even helped cover her up,can't afford to fall for the trap again....25 million is at stake cheesy
Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by Ndkings1(m): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
When I saw the video I almost laughed my stomach out........ Hahahahaaaaaha Hahahahaaaaaha Hahahahaaaaaha
Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by mrtegation99(m): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
NIGERIANS AND BBN BE LIKE

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sense don dey enter dos dudes head ladies way scattered everywhere dsame lady go cum disqualify you causing both national and international disgrace

4 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by Exponental(m): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
No matter how sweet an orange is, you will throw its remains away.....Her tenure has expired!

2 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by mikanju: 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hehehe grin
Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by Blingblings(m): 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
has anybody seen my fvck I need to give it

4 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by 2dream(m): 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
tongue
Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by Bluezy13(m): 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hehehe...funny Thread...

And funny posts smiley
Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by Antoeni(m): 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hm:mmmmm the fear of Bisola now the beginning of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by Badgers14: 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
My guy got his eyes on the 25 milla grin grin

Dude don't wanna hear any story grin

3 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by escapefromusa(f): 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Exponental:
No matter how sweet an orange is, you will throw its remains away.....Her tenure has expired!

shocked
Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
He don't want another set up that will involve him since Big Brother is now a feminist.

14 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by QueenFusa16(f): 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
GlorifiedTunde:
cheesy grin cheesy

25 milli not worth the risk at all! grin grin

This Kemen incidence may sanitize BB after all. Has there been any romance since Kemen left? Those who watch should please tell me
Yes.. .
Efe and Marvis kissed at their wedding party yesterday
Bisola and Bally too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mr Ibu, Chinedu Ikedieze, Patience Ozokwor, Osas, Visit Housemates / BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic / Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.