Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? (50401 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Thin Tall Tony Rejects N1Million Offer To Quit BBNaija / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
OK o
Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by ifycent2: 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
My Prayer for YEYE BBN... IS REALLY WORKING.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by dannielight(m): 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
Everyone of them on their toes...
Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by malware: 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
Whenever I see a thread on this BBN, my own na to just form DAVID MARK, Chairman, Senate committee on observation.

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
true! infact next time i meet a girl i will definitely prepare a contract for both of us to sign detailing consent clearly, example, Hi if you would like me to touch you or have sex with me could you please sign this agreement please.. thank you

After signing i will make sure by asking again ARE YOU SURE you wannna enjoy sex or touching with me? this will definitely kill Romance sad

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by SIRmanjar(m): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
TTT nor really send dat hoe bisola im just dey use am cure,and de mumu girl dey monkey for de guy
Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by breakeven: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
Good for him. You do not play with Satan when you have something good to achieve.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by akinszz: 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
from his look, this guy is 38 years old... otigbo bi asala
Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by Greedgod: 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin grin
When the sons of men slept The Enemies sowed tares.
you are wise
Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by bizzibodi(m): 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
This guy wear carry hair like 1 bird wey dey steal ma fish fo fish pond.

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by Adeolu4(m): 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
Well, Bisola is not exactly a skinny girl so there's also that grin Should he let her crush him into a pulp? LOL! Aside from that, Bisola is way too clingy-always biting him, touching him & jumping on him. A man needs space sometimes (everyone does once in a while) so maybe that was his way of saying it without actually breaking it down to her in words.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2017

Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by robotix: 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
Fiwasayo:
Awww,he even helped cover her up,can't afford to fall for the trap again....25 million is at stake cheesy
if I touch your legs, hope you won't Kemen moi?
Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
what about when women grabs a man's bottom or touch the muscles on their chest, or grab men by the balls? is that also harrassment sexually? i mean, it can not just be one way surely!
Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by Ugosample(m): 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
He can't evade the eventual eviction.

You wish
Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by Ugosample(m): 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
ToriBlue:
He don't want another set up that will involve him since Big Brother is now a feminist.

Exactly
Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by TinaAnita(f): 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
Fortunately and unfortunately TTT lost his chances of winning the moment he started playing dirty.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by decrownprince(m): 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] Wise guys. 25million on his mind.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by Tidamsel: 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
Kemen's story is a lesson for all dem in d houx
Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by CoolVoice(m): 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
The fall of kemen bringeth wisdom. grin
Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by CellTabRepairs: 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Wisdom...
Since women have become the source of downfall for men...

9 months is a cycle of life. 9 months to year end. In 3 Months depending on your speed, you will command money with this resource. Yes!
Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Look no further!. Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working for someone? Student, but need money source? Want to change business? LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need! Don't wait until the whole year runs out and your hair is graying before you realise you need to take your destiny in your hands!
Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by Malawian(m): 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
I have seen that style before jare. Bisola was actually massaging his meat for a while. Can anybody tell me where bisola's left hand went to? I have done that style with a chic before, so i recognized it immediately. Correct people here will even verify.
Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by Thisboysef(m): 12:21am On Mar 11, 2017
mrtegation99:
NIGERIANS AND BBN BE LIKE
I tell yhu, the whole tin jst weak me
Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by Jammiiee(m): 12:33am On Mar 11, 2017
angry angry grin cheesy cheesy cheesy hehehehehehehehe cheesy
akinszz:
from his look, this guy is 38 years old... otigbo bi asala
Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by Jammiiee(m): 12:43am On Mar 11, 2017
Who observed that this Bisola looks like Funke Akindele (Jeniffa ) angry angry
Re: Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? by Nofuckgiven: 1:16am On Mar 11, 2017
If you like push or shove,you must go home to the family you denied empty handed! EFE Don win already!! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Celebrates 26th Birthday Today, Management Shares Stunning Photos / You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station / BBNaija: Mr Ibu, Chinedu Ikedieze, Patience Ozokwor, Osas, Visit Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.