Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father's Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father's Birthday (Photo) (30798 Views)

Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" / Phyno Celebrates Father's Birthday In His Mansion As Timaya, Paul Okoye Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father's Birthday (Photo) by AkinPhysicist: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Taught you all you know?

Including being a baby mama to a guy
far younger than you
From a different tribe

So that when he blows you'd be part of his inheritance.

He really taught you well Lola Omotayo Okoye

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father's Birthday (Photo) by Alphasoar(m): 2:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Evaberry:
this English na number 1 oooo
and two Nairalanders has the good guts to give two LIKES to it?
Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father's Birthday (Photo) by AkinPhysicist: 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Alphasoar:

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
Alphasoar:
hahahaha
d thing just weak me
Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father's Birthday (Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Taught you all you know?

far younger than you
From a different tribe

Go & donate ur grey matter 2 yabaleft man 4 mental experiment. Its a burden 2 d world.
Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father's Birthday (Photo) by coachavilla(f): 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Happy bornday
Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father's Birthday (Photo) by placeofallure(f): 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Taught you all you know?

far younger than you
From a different tribe

...Using Panadol for another man's headache.... Kwantinuuuu
Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father's Birthday (Photo) by bitingcool: 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Taught you all you know?

far younger than you
From a different tribe

Judgemental hypocrite
Bet it's your type that shags a hole in d wall to ease konji
Shameless, bigoted, tribalistic poop
Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father's Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
weedtheweeds:
I heard the copper who bragged about sleeping with a minor has been arrested. Minor in her teenagehood and this child sold to a grow ars man, I am trying to figure out the matrix. The said activists and feminists and womenists and NGO's abeg una blind for this matter? Can someone at least voice out? if e reach for who dem fit oppress dem go day sharp mouth. See the one way happen for north all of dem lock up like say them no see am.

PLS GUYS JOIN HANDS IN SHARING THIS PICS MAKE THE WORLD SEE WETIN DAY HAPPEN FOR NORTH

For the guy mind ehn... "Ope o, I go tear toto today, AANH!!" grin
Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father's Birthday (Photo) by iamdurent(m): 1:14am On Mar 11, 2017
9jaAmerican:
foolish person like you...in otherwords you be arindin
uncjay:

Actually Madmen don't look pathetic as normal person as you.

Get deliverance IJN.
GovWahala:

My God, you stupidity is insanely priceless.
QueenFusa16:

Hmmmm
I really don't know what to say to you
Just know and realise that you are very dumb...
KnightB:

Pardon me sir, how do you reason?
Olufemiolaolu:
Go & donate ur grey matter 2 yabaleft man 4 mental experiment. Its a burden 2 d world.
bitingcool:

Judgemental hypocrite
bitingcool:

Judgemental hypocrite
bitingcool:

Judgemental hypocrite
you all are idiots. What is wrong in what he said? Her father taught her virtues but couldn't teach d _bitch how to close her legs and not pursue d baby mama lifestyle. Infact all of una mumu for attacking that poster
Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father's Birthday (Photo) by QueenFusa16(f): 7:51am On Mar 11, 2017
iamdurent:
you all are idiots. What is wrong in what he said? Her father taught her virtues but couldn't teach d _bitch how to close her legs and not pursue d baby mama lifestyle. Infact all of una mumu for attacking that poster
Another fool is here
Wtf
Do you realise they are both married now and they can feed you and your family.. ..
Motherfucker oshi wey wan join beard gang.. .
dey look for Ashewo to turn to babymama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father's Birthday (Photo) by KnightB(m): 9:37am On Mar 11, 2017
iamdurent:

Listen to yourself foolish man; if her father had thaught her virtues, just has you've admited, how then has legs opening and baby mama lifestyle her father's fault? You need to be rescued sir.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father's Birthday (Photo) by iamdurent(m): 10:53am On Mar 11, 2017
QueenFusa16:

Another fool is here
Wtf
Do you realise they are both married now and they can feed you and your family.. ..
Motherfucker oshi wey wan join beard gang.. .
dey look for Ashewo to turn to babymama
feed me and my family indeed. See her face like rotten mango.
I wonder how many dick don tear her below. Stupid girl. Go and learn virtue.
Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father's Birthday (Photo) by QueenFusa16(f): 11:35am On Mar 11, 2017
iamdurent:
feed me and my family indeed. See her face like rotten mango.
I wonder how many dick don tear her below. Stupid girl. Go and learn virtue.
Yes
I repeat, they will feed you and your family
Lol, my face rotten like mango?
Pls show your face... Abeg.. .
About the dicks
As far as you or none of your family member has bleeped me before ,it's none of your busineess Oloriburuku chigozie.. .
If I'm stupid, you are a bastard. ...
Go and learn to mind your business
Stop ooking for cheap Ashewo around minna
FuckBoy
OmoAleJatiJati

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father's Birthday (Photo) by iamdurent(m): 11:59am On Mar 11, 2017
QueenFusa16:

Yes
I repeat, they will feed you and your family
Lol, my face rotten like mango?
Pls show your face... Abeg.. .
About the dicks
As far as you or none of your family member has bleeped me before ,it's none of your busineess Oloriburuku chigozie.. .
If I'm stupid, you are a bastard. ...
Go and learn to mind your business
Stop ooking for cheap Ashewo around minna
FuckBoy
OmoAleJatiJati
sick biitch. Later one idiot go carry bride price wan marry this one. Am done replying u run along
Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father's Birthday (Photo) by QueenFusa16(f): 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
iamdurent:
sick biitch. Later one idiot go carry bride price wan marry this one. Am done replying u run along
Mental son of a bitch
Who's going to get married to a Bleep boy?
Ohh
One of the cheapest Ashewo in minna
You better don't reply again
Loser
Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father's Birthday (Photo) by iamdurent(m): 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
QueenFusa16:

Mental son of a bitch
Who's going to get married to a Bleep boy?
Ohh
One of the cheapest Ashewo in minna
You better don't reply again
Loser
wide toto. Anuofia
Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father's Birthday (Photo) by QueenFusa16(f): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
iamdurent:
wide toto. Anuofia

Lwkmd
Like your mama 's Own?
Oloshi Omo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father's Birthday (Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
iamdurent:
. U re a super idiot 4 not minding ur bizness.
Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father's Birthday (Photo) by uncjay(m): 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
iamdurent:

Oh jezzzzz another dumbass saint again.....

I give up.
Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father's Birthday (Photo) by Durentmoney: 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
uncjay:

Oh jezzzzz another dumbass saint again.....

I give up.
u better gv up
Re: Lola Omotayo Celebrates Her Father's Birthday (Photo) by adedamilola15: 12:36am On Jul 11, 2017
Please I nid repliGO reader activation code my pin is 29E83FD5

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timaya Talks About Marriage And Why He Didn't Sign Runtown & Patoranking / "Faces Are Never Ugly" Cee C Looks Radiant In New Cleavage Barring Outfit / Ebenezer Obey Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.