Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,395 members, 7,781,134 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:32 AM

Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! (46060 Views)

Whatsapp Marketing Secrets Ebook / Affiliate Marketing Secrets They Don’t Want You To Know / The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by enolife2(m): 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
byrron:

Please, share the strategy you used so that others can benefit from it.
yes I will do that immediately I finish what am doing at hand

please can I buy the solo ads with my GTB naira mastercad?
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
DoyenExchange:
50 Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!

Spamming is an unethical way of promoting ones business, most times it does more harm to the reputation of the business.
If you are very confident of your services then create a thread for that purpose and show what you've got- that's how smart people do it instead of spamming and derailing a thread with unsolicited services that are completely off the mark with the subject in discuss.

A good/profitable business sells itself!

2 Likes

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
enolife2:

yes I will do that immediately I finish what am doing at hand

please can I buy the solo ads with my GTB naira mastercad?

That is the challenge most Nigerians residing in Nigeria are facing. I'm not based in Nigeria so I wouldn't know which banks MasterCard works for international transactions at the moment.

I have received so many mails about this particular issue and my advice has always been to find genuine merchants here on nairaland or offline that can make your payments with their functional PayPal account or MasterCard while you pay then the naira equivalent in Nigeria.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by enolife2(m): 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
byrron:

That is the challenge most Nigerians residing in Nigeria are facing. I'm not based in Nigeria so I wouldn't know which banks MasterCard works for international transactions at the moment.

I have received so many mails about this particular issue and my advice has always been to find genuine merchants here on nairaland or offline that can make your payments with their functional PayPal account or MasterCard while you pay then the naira equivalent in Nigeria.
ok. can't I pay using payoneer mastercard
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by DoyenExchange: 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
byrron:

Spamming is an unethical way of promoting ones business, most times it does more harm to the reputation of the business.
If you are very confident of your services then create a thread for that purpose and show what you've got- that's how smart people do it instead of spamming and derailing a thread with unsolicited services that are completely off the mark with subject in discuss.

A good/profitable business sells itself!
Ok.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
enolife2:

ok. can't I pay using payoneer mastercard

BEAUTIFUL!
If you have a Payoneer account then you are good to go.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
Nobody answered my question cry Has anyone after this tutorial been able to open a clickbank account? byrron enolife2
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by enolife2(m): 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2017
byrron:

BEAUTIFUL!
ok thanks
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by enolife2(m): 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
lizzycreations:
Nobody answered my question cry Has anyone after this tutorial been able to open a clickbank account? byrron enolife2
yes, I open it very easily. I will post my steps here later when am less busy
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
enolife2:

yes, I open it very easily. I will post my steps here later when am less busy
Thanks boss
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
lizzycreations:

Waiting for the quoted names below to share their discoveries on that issue.

Like i posted earlier on this thread, i have cracked the the Clickbank registration huddle which i will share with you guys soon, but before that let me learn from op first. op please continue I'm eagerly waiting for you sir. Thanks and God bless

OPs thank you very much. I have registered successfully on clickbank without delay or asking for approval. Though I did not use the VPN you recommended.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
byrron:

Waiting for the quoted names below to share their discoveries on that issue.

ok boss
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Dymaco(m): 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2017
byrron:

BEAUTIFUL!

I want to register on clickbank as a Ghanian, do I need to change Nigeria IP.

its it necessary to add my payoneer during registration or when I want to withdraw because I have an agent that can help me to withdraw it.

I want to use Facebook ads to get subscribers, will it work.

Is there any affiliate network that pays like clickbank.

thanks
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
Dymaco:

I want to register on clickbank as a Ghanian, do I need to change Nigeria IP.

its it necessary to add my payoneer during registration or when I want to withdraw because I have an agent that can help me to withdraw it.

I want to use Facebook ads to get subscribers, will it work.

Is there any affiliate network that pays like clickbank.

thanks

Kindly go back to the first page and start reading from there to the current page because it contains all the answers to your questions.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Drabrah(m): 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
byrron:
Create a free Affiliate account with any affiliate program of your choice that has your country of residence listed on it and also have a flexible payment pattern. You can sign up with Affiliate networks like WarriorPlus which is an affiliate network mostly for internet marketing products and it has Nigeria listed among eligible participating countries on its platform but they pay commissions through PayPal.

You have got to apply to become an affiliate but generaly, that shouldn’t be much of a problem. Just be honest and tell them something like:

Hi, my name is XY.
I am fairly new to internet marketing, but am learning at a quick pace.
I would like to request permission to promote your awesome product!
Thank you and have a nice day,
Your Name
It might take up to 24 hours to get approved. Once you are approved, you can come back to this thread and apply the strategy revealed right here.

For the purposes of this post, I will be signing up as an affiliate marketer with clickbank.com.

Clickbank is an online market place where digital products are being sold. When you as an affiliate sold a product, you will earn certain percentage of the products cost price called commission.

The number of products you can promote on Clickbank isn’t limited. You can promote as much as you can, all you need to do is make sales to earn huge commission on Clickbank.

You can switch between the available payment methods at any time. However, it may take up to a week for the new payment method to take effect. Regardless of the payment method, payments are issued to the payee name you have listed in your account.

The interesting part is that most clickbank products have up to 70% commission on each sales. So, literally, affiliate marketers make more money per sale than the product owner.

Nigeria is not listed among Clickbank's eligible countries to do business on their platform/ marketplace but there is always a way out.

Before proceeding with creating a clickbank account for Nigerian residents through the method i will recommend much later in this discuss, you need to first create a payment account which you will be needing while creating an account with clickbank.

STEP 1. Create Your Clickbank Payment Method by creating a Payoneer account through the link below.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/EAN6t03HttBRYXtrJESwWXjWjxLFyy3m6PniYQmsBMYdCzpUxV4pWgBjhgcC2bpd5c5kTOtnZJ0ABJqob9tAwg2

NOTE: When you sign up through the link above, you will be redirected to the Payoneer sign up page. Once you sign up and received at least $100 in payments to your card or account, you will receive a $25 rewards within three months from payoneer.

Clickbank pays you through your Payoneer account which is also an international money transfer service provider. Set Payoneer as your payment preference when creating a clickbank account even though you are in Nigeria.

All you need to do is to provide your Payoneer account information's at the settings section in clickbank.

Sign Up through the link above, Application is totally free. Fill in your full name, address and other details carefully, as it is in the ID card you wish to use for verification.

Set password, Secret Question and Answer and select your ID type e.g driver’s license, National I.D card, etc.

Enter alternate address if it’s different from the address you provided earlier. Beware that the Payoneer Debit Card would be shipped to the same address in Nigeria. So it should be very clear and correct. Make sure you used the correct post code of the address you are using.
After that, click on “Order” Button.

It usually takes about few minutes, hours or days for the application to be confirmed and approved after which the Payoneer Mastercard would be packaged and dispatched to your location in Nigeria within some weeks and they usually inform you on the date it will get to you.

Once you have been approved, you will receive notification via the email address you provided during registration.

Delivery of the Payoneer Mastercard to your Nigerian address might take few weeks. If the estimated time has elapsed and you fail to receive it, there is need for you to visit the nearest Post Office branch in your locality, give them your name and the shipping address and they will help you to track it.

You will be directed through your email address to confirm that you have received the card by login into your Payoneer account and keying in your card number. After that, you have automatically activated the card for use.

You will be asked to fund it before you can be able to use it to pay or buy goods online. But if you have a fund online you wish to withdraw, you can go right ahead and do that.

With Payoneer MasterCard, you can:

Withdraw from Nigerian ATM a machine that supports Mastercard options.
Shopping online in stores such as Amazon, Aliexpress, WalMart, AliBaba, Konga, Jumia, etc.

HOW TO SET UP THE PAYONEER VIRTUAL US BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER
UPDATED
You can access your payoneer US Bank account details after creating your payoneer account through the link below.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/EAN6t03HttBRYXtrJESwWXjWjxLFyy3m6PniYQmsBMYdCzpUxV4pWgBjhgcC2bpd5c5kTOtnZJ0ABJqob9tAwg2

Login into your newly created Payoneer account
click on the Receive button, and then click on the drop down options which say Global Payment Services. It will boot for a while and now present you with your bank account details in payoneer i.e
Bank Name
Routing
Account Number
Account Type
Beneficiary Name

Use those information's for your clickbank payment settings.

STEP 2.
In other to be able to sign up with clickbank.com from any country not listed in clickbanks country portals, you will first get a VPN (virtual private network). This is a unique tool that changes your IP location from your country to different countries like USA, UK etc.
Create your vpn account by clicking on the link below: https://www.worldvpn.net/billing/?aff=1424 (Choose a UK server IP)

Once you are done creating your vpn account then login and choose any of the UK server from the drop down, click on the drop down and select PPTP, Click on connect

Once you are done creating your vpn, go to /click on http://whatismyipaddress.com so as to confirm that your IP is configured to reflect Uk as your location. If your ip is still indicating your country of residence that is not eligible to sign up as an affiliate marketer on clickbank, disconnect and repeat the process again.

The next thing to do after setting up your vpn and ensuring that your IP is now reflecting UK as your IP location is to visit www.fakenamegenerator.com to get a UK home address and postal code details of the area you are going to use to for your clickbank registration.

Once on fakenamegenerator, click your gender, select name set as ENGLAND/WALES and country UNITED KINGDOM. A result will come up with your details. Use the details directly under the generated name which is your address and your postal code which is all you will need much later.

Write/Copy out all these information’s and keep them right beside you so you can easily use them for the last stage which will be coming up pretty soon.

Note: You will use your real name, email address and date of birth on your clickbank registration not the one on fakenamegenerator.com. All you need from from that site is just to get a UK home address and postal code details.

STEP 3:
Now that you have created your vpn and generated your UK address and postal code, the next step is to sign up for an affiliate account with clickbank.com which is free to join. Choose UK while creating your clickbank.com affiliate account through your acquired UK ip from your vpn.

Login into your newly created clickbank account settings and set your payment mode to direct deposit. Use the account details provided to you by Payoneer and fill the spaces.

Click the Settings tab.
Locate your Payment Information near the bottom of the page.
In the Payment Information Editor, select Direct Deposit.
The Direct Deposit Information entry screen is displayed.
Select “United States” as your Bank Country.
For the Bank Name, Account Number, and Routing Number fields, use the information provided to you by Payoneer.
Select “Checking” as your Account Type.
Click on save button at the bottom of the page and you are done adding payment option to Clickbank as a Nigerian.

Once, you made enough commission that is up to the payment threshold, the money will be sent to your Payoneer account and you can withdraw the money in Nigeria using Payoneer MasterCard.

NOTE: You can use this same strategy I’m going to reveal in here for any affiliate program you decide to sign up with and it can also be deployed for MLM networking businesses as well.

Txs Bro.
Buh I gat a couple of questions, & I'll be glad if u can provide appropriate answers to dem.
1. While trying to register Clickbank affiliate twas requesting for Phone Nö. Do u use ur Nigerian Phone Nö or foreign?

2. My understanding frm this post is dat u gat register for Payoneer b4 d Clickbank registration (cos of acct details et al), & d card ll be shipped to u in Nigeria. Will all dat be done free? (including d shipping)

Txs.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by enolife2(m): 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
How I Opened Clickbank account and get verified instantly

Steps to follow

1: download anonymox ( please search for it on google) it is free

2: run it as add-on to your browser. if your are using chrome browser you will not need to download, just click add to my chrome browser

3: If the anonymox has been added successful, you will see letter X on the top Conner of your browser. click on it to drop down and select UK

4: If that is done correctly, the letter X will change color to green

5: use whatismyipaddress to check and see if your IP has been change to UK IP. if it change then proceed to step 6. if did not change go back to letter X and click on change my IP until your IP change to UK IP

6: then visit click bank

7: visit fakenamegenerator to generate fake UK address ( please followe the steps stated by Byrron to generate your address

8: copy and paste your fake address in the address file in the clickbank

9: to get your poster code, look down at the bottom on your fakename page, you will see UPS TRACKING. copy the code and paste it in poster code file in clickbank

9: Fill in the same phone number given to use by fakename in the clickbank phone file

10. please don't use the fake name given to you. Fill in you real name on clickbank

11: check if all the file is fill correctly

12 then submit

3 Likes

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by enolife2(m): 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
Drabrah:

Txs Bro.
Buh I gat a couple of questions, & I'll be glad if u can provide appropriate answers to dem.
1. While trying to register Clickbank affiliate twas requesting for Phone Nö. Do u use ur Nigerian Phone Nö or foreign?

2. My understanding frm this post is dat u gat register for Payoneer b4 d Clickbank registration (cos of acct details et al), & d card ll be shipped to u in Nigeria. Will all dat be done free? (including d shipping)

Txs.

use the fake phone number given to you by fakename. if you use Nigeria number, they will suspect you and will not confirmed you

Yes you will have to open payoneer first. the good thing is that you can start receive money into your payoneer even when you don't have it MasterCard. you can easily sell the fund to people here in Nigeria while you wait to get the card

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
enolife2:

Steps to follow

2: run it as add-on to your browser. if your are using chrome browser you will not need to download, just click add to my chrome browser

3: If the anonymox has been added successful, you will see letter X on the top Conner of your browser. click on it to drop down and select UK

5: use whatismyipaddress to check and see if your IP has been change to UK IP. if it change then proceed to step 6. if did not change go back to letter X and click on change my IP until your IP change to UK IP

7: visit fakenamegenerator to generate fake UK address ( please followe the steps stated by Byrron to generate your address

9: to get your poster code, look down at the bottom on your fakename page, you will see UPS TRACKING. copy the code and paste it in poster code file in clickbank

9: Fill in the same phone number given to use by fakename in the clickbank phone file

10. please don't use the fake name given to you. Fill in you real name on clickbank

12 then submit

Thanks for your magnanimity, it takes a selfless person to share and you just demonstrated it by sharing what worked for you which will definitely be of immense help to others.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
Drabrah:

Txs Bro.

Txs.

Your questions has been answered by
enolife2
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by enolife2(m): 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
byrron:

Thanks for your magnanimity, it takes a selfless person to share and you just demonstrated it by sharing what worked for you which will definitely be of immense help to others.
You first started it. This same information you share freely was sold for N3000 in a commanding tune by @importexport to Inocent Nigerians in this same forum. many thanks to you bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
enolife2:

You first started it. This same information you share freely was sold for N3000 in a commanding tune by @importexport to Inocent Nigerians in this same forum. many thanks to you bro

Thanks for the props, We are all different people and act differently as well.
I honestly don't have issues with those monetizing what they know, it is very legitimate but as for me, I just decided to share this info for free so as to impact positively on the lives of those that will embrace this knowledge and use it to add value to their lives.

I'm glad we both share same ideology on sharing useful information's​ for altruistic purposes.

3 Likes

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by boykas(m): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2017
byrron:

UPDATED

Nigeria is not listed among Clickbank's eligible countries to do business on their platform/ marketplace but there is always a way out.

Before proceeding with creating a clickbank account for Nigerian residents through the method i will recommend much later in this discuss, you need to first create a payment account which you will be needing while creating an account with clickbank.

STEP 1. Create Your Clickbank Payment Method by creating a Payoneer account through the link below.

NOTE: When you sign up through the link above, you will be redirected to the Payoneer sign up page. Once you sign up and received at least $100 in payments to your card or account, you will receive a $25 rewards within three months from payoneer.

Clickbank pays you through your Payoneer account which is also an international money transfer service provider. Set Payoneer as your payment preference when creating a clickbank account even though you are in Nigeria.

All you need to do is to provide your Payoneer account information's at the settings section in clickbank.

Sign Up through the link above, Application is totally free. Fill in your full name, address and other details carefully, as it is in the ID card you wish to use for verification.

Set password, Secret Question and Answer and select your ID type e.g driver’s license, National I.D card, etc.

Enter alternate address if it’s different from the address you provided earlier. Beware that the Payoneer Debit Card would be shipped to the same address in Nigeria. So it should be very clear and correct. Make sure you used the correct post code of the address you are using.
After that, click on “Order” Button.

It usually takes about few minutes, hours or days for the application to be confirmed and approved after which the Payoneer Mastercard would be packaged and dispatched to your location in Nigeria within some weeks and they usually inform you on the date it will get to you.

Once you have been approved, you will receive notification via the email address you provided during registration.

Delivery of the Payoneer Mastercard to your Nigerian address might take few weeks. If the estimated time has elapsed and you fail to receive it, there is need for you to visit the nearest Post Office branch in your locality, give them your name and the shipping address and they will help you to track it.

You will be directed through your email address to confirm that you have received the card by login into your Payoneer account and keying in your card number. After that, you have automatically activated the card for use.

You will be asked to fund it before you can be able to use it to pay or buy goods online. But if you have a fund online you wish to withdraw, you can go right ahead and do that.

With Payoneer MasterCard, you can:

Withdraw from Nigerian ATM a machine that supports Mastercard options.
Shopping online in stores such as Amazon, Aliexpress, WalMart, AliBaba, Konga, Jumia, etc.

HOW TO SET UP THE PAYONEER VIRTUAL US BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER

Immediately after you activated your card, there is need for you to log into your Payoneer account with the details you provided when signing up.

Login into your Payoneer account, go to “Receive tab” on the top menu to see a drop down menu. From the drop down menu, click on US virtual Bank Account.

Fill in the required information in the boxes provided. After submitting the form, patiently wait for your account creation and confirmation.

STEP 2.
In other to be able to sign up with clickbank.com from any country not listed in clickbanks country portals, you will first get a VPN (virtual private network). This is a unique tool that changes your IP location from your country to different countries like USA, UK etc.

Create your vpn account by clicking on the link below: https://www.worldvpn.net/billing/?aff=1424

Once you are done creating your vpn account then login and choose any of the UK server from the drop down, click on the drop down and select PPTP, Click on connect

Once you are done creating your vpn, go to /click on http://whatismyipaddress.com so as to confirm that your IP is configured to reflect Uk as your location. If your ip is still indicating your country of residence that is not eligible to sign up as an affiliate marketer on clickbank, disconnect and repeat the process again.

The next thing to do after setting up your vpn and ensuring that your IP is now reflecting UK as your IP location is to visit www.fakenamegenerator.com to get a UK home address and postal code details of the area you are going to use to for your clickbank registration.

Once on fakenamegenerator, click your gender, select name set as ENGLAND/WALES and country UNITED KINGDOM. A result will come up with your details. Use the details directly under the generated name which is your address and your postal code which is all you will need much later.

Write/Copy out all these information’s and keep them right beside you so you can easily use them for the last stage which will be coming up pretty soon.

Note: You will use your real name, email address and date of birth on your clickbank registration not the one on fakenamegenerator.com. All you need from from that site is just to get a UK home address and postal code details.

STEP 3:
Now that you have created your vpn and generated your UK address and postal code, the next step is to sign up for an affiliate account with clickbank.com which is free to join. Choose UK while creating your clickbank.com affiliate account through your acquired UK ip from your vpn.

Login into your newly created clickbank account settings and set your payment mode to direct deposit. Use the account details provided to you by Payoneer and fill the spaces.

Click the Settings tab.
Locate your Payment Information near the bottom of the page.
In the Payment Information Editor, select Direct Deposit.
The Direct Deposit Information entry screen is displayed.
Select “United States” as your Bank Country.
For the Bank Name, Account Number, and Routing Number fields, use the information provided to you by Payoneer.
Select “Checking” as your Account Type.
Click on save button at the bottom of the page and you are done adding payment option to Clickbank as a Nigerian.

Once, you made enough commission that is up to the payment threshold, the money will be sent to your Payoneer account and you can withdraw the money in Nigeria using Payoneer MasterCard.

Once you are done creating your clickbank account then come back to this thread and apply the marketing strategy I presented here.

Hello bryon thanks for the information.. Pls the vpn have created it bt can't get where to change the server to UK.. Can you help cuz I can't find the menu you listed on the site
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 02, 2017
boykas:

Hello bryon thanks for the information.. Pls the vpn have created it bt can't get where to change the server to UK.. Can you help cuz I can't find the menu you listed on the site

enolife2:

Steps to follow

12 then submit
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Dymaco(m): 11:22am On Apr 02, 2017
byrron:

Kindly go back to the first page and start reading from there to the current page because it contains all the answers to your questions.

yes I have gotten the answer. but remaining this last question...
do I need to put my payment option during registration because I want to do that when I will like to withdraw
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by bamidele89: 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
enolife2:

Steps to follow

12 then submit

bro that ups tracking number was not well understanding
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
Dymaco:

yes I have gotten the answer. but remaining this last question...
do I need to put my payment option during registration because I want to do that when I will like to withdraw

You have to provide your payment option which you can also change much later.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Linzo(m): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
byrron:

You have to provide your payment option which you can also change much later.
please when opening Clickbank i didn't use my real name instead i used fake name, please can I use my real name to set up my payment option?
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
bamidele89:

bro that ups tracking number was not well understanding

Did you follow the step by step directions or you just read it?

Take a screenshot of where you need clarification, upload it here and I will address it.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
Linzo:

please when opening Clickbank i didn't use my real name instead i used fake name, please can I use my real name to set up my payment option?

The name on your payment option is where clickbank will pay to except if there is a change in policy which I am not aware of.

Hope you know lot's of readers are still waiting for you to share info on how you created your clickbank account.

2 Likes

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
15 Tested and Proven Ways to Build Your Subscriber List:

A list of engaged subscribers is one of the most effective and reliable marketing resources. A good list so valuable that it can’t be bought. Why? Because when subscribers sign up for your list, they’re signing up to hear from you and your company. Subscribers have to be earned.

What are the best ways to build a list?

The permission model allows you to fill your audience with people who are genuinely interested in your brand and what you have to say.

With information collected during sign-up (or later), you can precisely segment your list and design your email communication to suit your reader's preferences.

As you attract qualified leads, you’ll be able to guide them through the decision-making process by aligning content to specific buying cycle stages.

Take a look at the 15 tips collected to help you build your email marketing list:

Offer quality content. Nobody gives up their email address for free. If you want to build a valuable relationship and engage your audience, you need to provide content that is worthwhile and interesting. ( I charge a fee for this particular service )

Put sign-up forms on every web page. Your sign-up form should be everywhere your potential subscribers are. Make sure it’s visible and easy to fill out.

Use social media to collect email addresses. Integrate your sign-up forms with social media platforms. Driving traffic from multiple sources allows you to build a strong email marketing list much faster.

Design your sign-up form carefully. Ask only for information you plan to use. A good rule of thumb is that less is more — the shorter the sign-up form, the higher the conversion rate.

Show your privacy policy. Inform your readers that you will not share their personal information with third parties. A clear privacy policy helps you build trust and convince visitors that it’s safe to subscribe.

Show samples of your content. Let your subscribers know what they are signing up for. Use your older content samples to “sell” the email sign-up.

Include a call to action. Put a call to action in your submit button, e.g. Sign me up! This makes the sign-up process more engaging and improves the conversion ratio.

Give away freebies. Think of a relevant incentive for your audience (e-book, infographic, whitepaper) and provide it for free.

Ask subscribers to share. Take the time to prepare valuable, shareable content. Remember that putting the social share buttons is not enough; you still need to ask your subscribers to use them.

Build a content distribution strategy. Producing great content is only half the battle. Make sure it’s visible to the right audience. Define who your ideal audience is and find out where they like to congregate online. Then choose communication channels accordingly.

Publish landing pages. Create a squeeze page where visitors can download premium content in exchange for their email address. A dedicated web page helps users focus on the call to action and increases conversions.

Include testimonials on your landing page. Social proof helps build trust toward a brand and its products. Use testimonials from satisfied customers to help visitors make a decision.

Blog regularly. Great content brings more traffic. Develop a realistic content publishing schedule and stick to it.

Guest post on popular blogs. Publishing your content on other blogs is a great way to build relationships with other bloggers in your industry and introduce yourself to new people. Include a backlink to your blog, and your blog’s search rankings will go up.

Collect email addresses at offline events. Be ready to collect email addresses at trade shows and conferences. Ask for business cards or use the Forms on the Go app to instantly add people to your list.

Now you know a handful of great ways to build one of the most effective marketing assets — your email marketing list.

It’s time to get started, create your subscribers list building by clicking on this link: http://www.getresponse.com/index/vubacosms

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by tayotayo60: 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
enolife2:

Steps to follow

12 then submit
were on the clickbank account did you input your payment option?. cos i went to settings and there was no other options available but check and bank deposit only.so how am i surpose to input my payoneer payment option? Thanks for the vpn expo, the acct was expresly opened.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Berrybear(f): 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
enolife2:

Steps to follow

12 then submit

You guys are doing great job here. I have been earning bans from Mods because am revealing thesame secrets.

Right now am even using a friend's account to update..... Too bad.

I referred my students to this page to learn how to open clickbank account on PC and I will like it if followers of this thread can learn how to open thesame thing on their phone through this link

https://www.nairaland.com/3714080/free--tutorial-class/1#55193961

Good job guys God be with you and OP who opened this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC / Conspiracy Theory Of What Could ‘happen’ To Naira/dollar In The Next Few Weeks / Max Air CEO, Mangal, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.