Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! (46288 Views)

Whatsapp Marketing Secrets Ebook / Affiliate Marketing Secrets They Don’t Want You To Know / The Billionaire's Secrets Revealed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by AnebigabrielGG(m): 9:42am On Apr 21, 2017
byrron:

Spamming of threads​ with unsolicited services is obviously an unethical way of doing business and most people that do that are usually not credible.

Creating a thread in nairaland is still free so why spamming when all you just have to do is create a thread and start teaching online business traffic sources​ if that happens to be your area of specialization.

Even the unsolicited link you posted on this thread seems to be homeless on the web as shown on the picture below.

Byrron, this is no spam and I made a mistake in the url. I just discovered that if you shorten the url, it has a problem. Check it here http://myonlinemasteryacademy.com/ppc/video.php
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 21, 2017
Famoosky:

I've done it

Check your mail and provide the other informations I mentioned.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 21, 2017
AnebigabrielGG:

Byrron, this is no spam and I made a mistake in the url. I just discovered that if you shorten the url, it has a problem. Check it here http://myonlinemasteryacademy.com/ppc/video.php

Then Create a thread for that purpose.
Posting unsolicited services on threads you didn't create is SPAMMING.

Creating a thread on nairaland is still free.

I did a little research on your unsolicited services and the images below say's it all.

ANY FOLLOWER OF THIS THREAD THAT GOES ON TO USE THE LINK PROVIDED BY THE GUY ABOVE DOES THAT AT THEIR OWN PERIL.

Prospective Affiliate marketers/ Newbies following this thread should check the REPORT of the so called traffic source by clicking on the link below to see the reputation and all necessary information's about the link he is vigorously spamming this thread with.

http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/myonlinemasteryacademy.com

PLEASE! Take your unsolicited fake traffic source elsewhere.

Thanks But No Thanks

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 21, 2017
androsurf:

Hi byrron, thanks for the great work you doing here. I was having problem choosing which tutorial to follow between yours and two other good other good Samaritans who shed light on affiliate marketing. So I thought of picking up points from the three of you, but at the end, I got confused because your tutorials are slightly different from each other. Now I've decided to follow yours.

I've opened getresponse trial acc which will expire very soon(contemplating on opening a new one though), I have chosen a niche(health), and I bought domain an hosting for my website (healthuts.com).

The areas where I need help from you now is:
-how can I have my custom email like yours? E.g frank@healthuts.com
-kindly visit my website and criticize it so I can get some things right (I suck at web designing)
-kindly subscribe to my newsletter (I'm trying to promote a weight loss product), help me to criticize it, if the welcome message n subsequent messages sound convincing enough, and the freebies I'm giving out.

In short, help me to criticize the whole setup. I would have email you(which I'm still going to do), but I believe by posting here first, people will gain some things from your response.

I'll be getting through with my NYSC next month, and looking at the situation of the country, only God can help we graduates of nowadays that has no connection other than him(God). And I believe this is one of the opportunity he provided, only if we take actions... Thanks and God bless.

I will check it out.

Send an email to me through the email address on my signature and identify yourself as the one that posted this comment so I can give you my honest opinion through your mail which I will still share some hints here as well.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by androsurf: 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
byrron:

I will check it out.

Send an email to me through the email address on my signature and identify yourself as the one that posted this comment so I can give you my honest opinion through your mail which I will still share some hints here as well.

Thanks
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
androsurf:

Thanks

Got your mail and I have also responded.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by androsurf: 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
byrron:

Got your mail and I have also responded.

Thanks bro. You are an eye opener. I've learned a great deal from you. May God continue to bless you.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
androsurf:

Thanks bro. You are an eye opener. I've learned a great deal from you. May God continue to bless you.... smiley

I'm deeply humbled by your kind words, may God continue to bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by RAFIC(m): 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
byrron:

1: Create a complete new email address

2: Download OperaMini browser, it comes with a free inbuilt VPN that allows you to chose the server's​ of the few listed countries on their VPN section which includes USA,CANADA, GERMANY, NETHERLANDS & SINGAPORE.

3: Choose Netherlands VPN on the VPN country options.

4: Go to fakenamegenator.Com and select Netherlands, then generate a name from the selected country.
Directly under the name of the person is the contact address, the next line is the zip code and state name.

5: Use Your real names and real email address then use the contact address, zip code, city/state and the phone number displayed on the fakenamegenerator.

6: Go to clickbank.com and use the informations above and Create your clickbank account.

With the above informations​, you should be able to create a clickbank account from Nigeria as of this moment.

Thanks for the help. I've tried, retried, and over-tried it, still no head way. Maybe, I'll try it with another computer, or maybe I'll just leave it completely. Thanks, anyway, for all of the info and help, and success to those who it has worked for.

Still I follow.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
RAFIC:

Thanks for the help. I've tried, retried, and over-tried it, still no head way. Maybe, I'll try it with another computer, or maybe I'll just leave it completely. Thanks, anyway, for all of the info and help, and success to those who it has worked for.

Still I follow.

Send all the details below to the email address on my signature.

Create a new email, Your full names, your payoneer bank account details e.g bank name, account number, routing number, beneficiaries name, your preferred username.

Once you forward the above informations​ to my email then I will try and Create a clickbank account for you.

Looking forward to those details.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by RAFIC(m): 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
byrron:

Create a new email, Your full names, your payoneer bank account details e.g bank name, account number, routing number, beneficiaries name, your preferred username.

Once you forward the above informations​ to my email then I will try and Create a clickbank account for you.

Will do that right away. Thanks.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
AnebigabrielGG:

[s]I really want to say your work here is cool and you did a nice job. My intent was to help people drive traffic since you never gave them a traffic source and this particular traffic generate leads with pennies of dollars for a starter in affiliate marketing. The screenshot shows a proof that the site is working. There is a demo video telling you what you need to know. Try and type out the link http://myonlinemasteryacademy.com/ppc/video.php into your browser and see for yourself. My intention is not to spam you and siphon your efforts. I do apologize for everything. You have the right to delete this thread anytime anyday.Thank you[/s].

ANY FOLLOWER OF THIS THREAD THAT GOES ON TO USE THE LINK PROVIDED BY THE GUY ABOVE DOES THAT AT THEIR OWN PERIL.

Prospective Affiliate marketers/ Newbies following this thread should check the REPORT of the so called traffic source by clicking on the link below to see the reputation and all necessary information's about the link he is vigorously spamming this thread with.

http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/myonlinemasteryacademy.com

PLEASE! Take your unsolicited fake traffic source elsewhere.

Thanks But No Thanks

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
byrron:

UPDATED

Nigeria is not listed among Clickbank's eligible countries to do business on their platform/ marketplace but there is always a way out.

Before proceeding with creating a clickbank account for Nigerian residents through the method i will recommend much later in this discuss, you need to first create a payment account which you will be needing while creating an account with clickbank.

STEP 1. Create Your Clickbank Payment Method by creating a Payoneer account through the link below.
https://share.payoneer.com/nav/EAN6t03HttBRYXtrJESwWXjWjxLFyy3m6PniYQmsBMYdCzpUxV4pWgBjhgcC2bpd5c5kTOtnZJ0ABJqob9tAwg2

NOTE: When you sign up through the link above, you will be redirected to the Payoneer sign up page. Once you sign up and received at least $100 in payments to your card or account, you will receive a $25 rewards within three months from payoneer.

Clickbank pays you through your Payoneer account which is also an international money transfer service provider. Set Payoneer as your payment preference when creating a clickbank account even though you are in Nigeria.

All you need to do is to provide your Payoneer account information's at the settings section in clickbank.

Sign Up through the link above, Application is totally free. Fill in your full name, address and other details carefully, as it is in the ID card you wish to use for verification.

Set password, Secret Question and Answer and select your ID type e.g driver’s license, National I.D card, etc.

Enter alternate address if it’s different from the address you provided earlier. Beware that the Payoneer Debit Card would be shipped to the same address in Nigeria. So it should be very clear and correct. Make sure you used the correct post code of the address you are using.
After that, click on “Order” Button.

It usually takes about few minutes, hours or days for the application to be confirmed and approved after which the Payoneer Mastercard would be packaged and dispatched to your location in Nigeria within some weeks and they usually inform you on the date it will get to you.

Once you have been approved, you will receive notification via the email address you provided during registration.

Delivery of the Payoneer Mastercard to your Nigerian address might take few weeks. If the estimated time has elapsed and you fail to receive it, there is need for you to visit the nearest Post Office branch in your locality, give them your name and the shipping address and they will help you to track it.

You will be directed through your email address to confirm that you have received the card by login into your Payoneer account and keying in your card number. After that, you have automatically activated the card for use.

You will be asked to fund it before you can be able to use it to pay or buy goods online. But if you have a fund online you wish to withdraw, you can go right ahead and do that.

With Payoneer MasterCard, you can:

Withdraw from Nigerian ATM a machine that supports Mastercard options.
Shopping online in stores such as Amazon, Aliexpress, WalMart, AliBaba, Konga, Jumia, etc.

HOW TO SET UP THE PAYONEER VIRTUAL US BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER

Immediately after you activated your card, there is need for you to log into your Payoneer account with the details you provided when signing up.

Login into your Payoneer account, go to “Receive tab” on the top menu to see a drop down menu. From the drop down menu, click on US virtual Bank Account.

Fill in the required information in the boxes provided. After submitting the form, patiently wait for your account creation and confirmation.

STEP 2.
In other to be able to sign up with clickbank.com from any country not listed in clickbanks country portals, you will first get a VPN (virtual private network). This is a unique tool that changes your IP location from your country to different countries like USA, UK etc.

Create your vpn account by clicking on the link below: https://www.worldvpn.net/billing/?aff=1424

Once you are done creating your vpn account then login and choose any of the UK server from the drop down, click on the drop down and select PPTP, Click on connect

Once you are done creating your vpn, go to /click on http://whatismyipaddress.com so as to confirm that your IP is configured to reflect Uk as your location. If your ip is still indicating your country of residence that is not eligible to sign up as an affiliate marketer on clickbank, disconnect and repeat the process again.

The next thing to do after setting up your vpn and ensuring that your IP is now reflecting UK as your IP location is to visit www.fakenamegenerator.com to get a UK home address and postal code details of the area you are going to use to for your clickbank registration.

Once on fakenamegenerator, click your gender, select name set as ENGLAND/WALES and country UNITED KINGDOM. A result will come up with your details. Use the details directly under the generated name which is your address and your postal code which is all you will need much later.

Write/Copy out all these information’s and keep them right beside you so you can easily use them for the last stage which will be coming up pretty soon.

Note: You will use your real name, email address and date of birth on your clickbank registration not the one on fakenamegenerator.com. All you need from from that site is just to get a UK home address and postal code details.

STEP 3:
Now that you have created your vpn and generated your UK address and postal code, the next step is to sign up for an affiliate account with clickbank.com which is free to join. Choose UK while creating your clickbank.com affiliate account through your acquired UK ip from your vpn.

Login into your newly created clickbank account settings and set your payment mode to direct deposit. Use the account details provided to you by Payoneer and fill the spaces.

Click the Settings tab.
Locate your Payment Information near the bottom of the page.
In the Payment Information Editor, select Direct Deposit.
The Direct Deposit Information entry screen is displayed.
Select “United States” as your Bank Country.
For the Bank Name, Account Number, and Routing Number fields, use the information provided to you by Payoneer.
Select “Checking” as your Account Type.
Click on save button at the bottom of the page and you are done adding payment option to Clickbank as a Nigerian.

Once, you made enough commission that is up to the payment threshold, the money will be sent to your Payoneer account and you can withdraw the money in Nigeria using Payoneer MasterCard.

Once you are done creating your clickbank account then come back to this thread and apply the marketing strategy I presented here.
dont you know any free traffic method?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
beardlessdude:
dont you know any free traffic method?

If you have been following this thread then you should have come across this post by me either on page 7 or 8 of this thread were I stated what is in the quote below

6: If you truly want to be a successful affiliate marketer then you should never depend on one source of traffic. You should make an effort and try to maximize your sources of traffic so that you can receive visitors from several sources.

The traffic sources can be social media channels, search engines, or even paid advertisements.

Therefore, it is important that you optimize the usage of several channels of traffic that can bring a lot of traffic to your website and thus can promote and expand your affiliate marketing.

If you do not want to spend money on traffics for your affiliate marketing business then use the following method below:

Go join some relevant Facebook groups and start engaging with them by providing value and then occasionally suggest something that would benefit them -and you then include the URL to your landing page, website or blog. This method is pretty slow and it requires a great deal of patience before it starts generating the desired results.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by barnabas91: 8:16am On Apr 24, 2017
byrron:

Boss weldone sir for the good work.
I have a question to ask, i've opened a payoneer account and my Card is on it way, but how do i get the payoneer Bank details, is it until i've activated the card? though its yet to arrive.
Pls help, because thats the only thing delaying my click bank registration.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
barnabas91:

Boss weldone sir for the good work.
I have a question to ask, i've opened a payoneer account and my Card is on it way, but how do i get the payoneer Bank details, is it until i've activated the card? though its yet to arrive.
Pls help, because thats the only thing delaying my click bank registration.

Thanks in anticipation

Login into your newly created Payoneer account
click on the Receive button, and then click on the drop down options which say Global Payment Services. It will boot for a while and now present you with your bank account details in payoneer i.e
Bank Name
Routing
Account Number
Account Type
Beneficiary Name

Use those information's for your clickbank payment settings.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by solomonjesus: 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
Thanks boss You have open our eyes to so many things with this we can be pomping cash while we sleep
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 26, 2017
solomonjesus:
Thanks boss You have open our eyes to so many things with this we can be pomping cash while we sleep

Not a Boss bro, just a fellow brother.

There are lots of $'s to be made in Affiliate Marketing once you are doing it the right way.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 3:24am On Apr 26, 2017
tectonotimes:
[s]WHY ALL COMPANIES MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html [/s]

This thread is a NO FLY ZONE for spammers & scammers.

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by odicity: 11:16am On Apr 26, 2017
I have gtbank instant mastercad but I can't pay for godaddy domain. anyway out?
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
odicity:
I have gtbank instant mastercad but I can't pay for godaddy domain. anyway out?

Find genuine exchangers that has the capacity to make international payments from either their PayPal account or domiciliary account, they can Pay for your domain while you pay them in your local currency.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by solomonjesus: 2:51am On Apr 27, 2017
byrron:

Not a Boss bro, just a fellow brother.

There are lots of $'s to be made in Affiliate Marketing once you are doing it the right way.
i believe you brother

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by guysis(m): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2017
Please byrron,I' m on the last lap of the payoneer sign up and I'm stuck.I can't find united states nor Nigeria among the listed countries for bank country.What should I do?

Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
guysis:
Please byrron,I' m on the last lap of the payoneer sign up and I'm stuck.I can't find united states nor Nigeria among the listed countries for bank country.What should I do?

Refresh the page or start the process all over again. This is just a personal opinion since I honestly don't have any clue on issues of this nature and its kind of strange as well.
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by yandevboy: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
Op, I must sincerely commend you for this great service.

About the PLR books you said we can buy and include in our follow emails

Are we to use them as we bought them or to create new covers, change author name to ours and also worked the content.

Also how can we embed the ebooks in the email as downloadable material since you said we should keep them within the email message

The free book we will offer as a bait for visitors to our landing page to sign in

Where will we upload the free book for download to new subscribers

Thanks and may you continue to prosper
Re: Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! by greenhealthng(m): 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
Please my payoneer card is supposed to arrive bw 24th april -3rd may acc to d mail they sent me,,,if it doesnt arrive bwn these dates,,,wats d next step?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Setting Goals For Success - 5 Top Tips For Successful Entrepreneurship / 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria / Dollar Equals Euro For The First Time In 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.