Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,005 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport (80949 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings / N49m Intercepted By EFCC At Kaduna Airport (Photos) / President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by Jackipapa: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2017
He left London 4am to arrive in Nigeria ........am!
Thank you.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by chibuzorAbia: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2017
SeniorZato:
Many pepple go commit suicide today

From the YEAST!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by VeeGeeCee(f): 8:43am On Mar 10, 2017
:-XSo he is still Alive? My fellow anti-Buhari agitators, are you seeing this??
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by Osazuwa72: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2017
Great news. Welcome
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by DPointMan(m): 8:43am On Mar 10, 2017
Abeg, make I ask una 1 question, all the while Buhari was in London, was the Presidential Jet parked in London or did it come back to Nigeria and went back to bring him
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2017
Pwayne2016:
See as de man dry like Crayfish
posterity will surely watch you.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2017
keyzo:
Allihamudulahi!!
ur name looks like mine

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by yewawa: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome back Sir.........oju ti awon to fe ke ku......
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by LordOfNaira: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2017
rottenegg:
Y Kaduna? Y not Abuja? Proceeding to Katsina for another 200days rest.

Nawa o. So you don't know that the Abuja airport is closed and is under repair.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by ofwest47(m): 8:45am On Mar 10, 2017
I can see wailers ,haters, prophets of doom I POB independent people of bia_fraudulent Fayose and Omo Fani powerless crying and weeping over the happy and healthy return of PMB
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by emi14: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2017
ourema:
This looks like a bright sunny day to me and not 4am

Perfect observation
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by johnsonedidiong(m): 8:45am On Mar 10, 2017
Mr President said we should not go medical treatment outside but our Nigeria money has been put to dust
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by Wefiak1414(m): 8:46am On Mar 10, 2017
oh my president I wish you long life throughout your tenor as the president of federal republic of Nigeria. welcome home. But pls try to administrate well. Thanks
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by emi14: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2017
ofwest47:
I can see wailers ,haters, prophets of doom I POB independent people of bia_fraudulent Fayose and Omo Fani powerless crying and weeping over the happy and healthy return of PMB

Brother how do you know
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by agabusta: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2017
mineANDurs:
He is back,..now dollar will rise again and prices of commodities will skyrocket.

I still dont know why some people are born with bad luck.

The way some of you talk is interesting. How much was dollar when he left? How much is it now?
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by Fearcom(m): 8:46am On Mar 10, 2017
Sai Buhari; Sai Baba! Sai Osinbajo
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by ardeysholah: 8:47am On Mar 10, 2017
Is good to have you back Mr President, May Almighty Allah help you, so as to improve the Economic of Nigeria
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by AngelicBeing: 8:47am On Mar 10, 2017
Pidgin2:
Whenever he returns, Nigerians woes increase. God please let this man remain in his village from now until he departs.

God bless Nigeria
grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by yaki84: 8:47am On Mar 10, 2017
Fairgodwin:
I love that Deputy Governor's name, Bantex. It reminds me of something special.
raincoat abi?
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by vicmela(m): 8:47am On Mar 10, 2017
finally u r bk welcome ohhh
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:48am On Mar 10, 2017
BOMBSHELL!
Many Igbos will now have to drink poison as the man they had killed several times on newspaper pages and social media platforms has today arisen from the dead to come back to haunt them.
Welcome Mr President.
Sai Baba!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by Truthisit: 8:49am On Mar 10, 2017
Please retract this. Very inhuman of you to say this. You will grow old also.....and this will happen to you.
Nollynude:
Vegetable is back to town grin

Nigerians

Now Your Suffering Continues

grin grin
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by hakimi1974(m): 8:50am On Mar 10, 2017
fayose see ya life, doctor advise you, make you no dey skip your pills you no gree see am, ntoor.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by elhafeez(m): 8:51am On Mar 10, 2017
shame on those who wish him dead. shame on them. Am sure they will not believe the pictures. Fayose who are you to say Mr president should call u. welcome back Mr president. Long live the Federal republic of Nigeria

They would still talk trash. we are waiting
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by Fairgodwin(m): 8:51am On Mar 10, 2017
recievesense:

like condom grin grin

yaki84:

raincoat abi?

Jagabanmonerry:
Bad Nigga, remind you of one Raincoat.

Look at them, bad guys with dirty minds grin grin
I'm a male virgin o and a good child of God, so please stay away from me all of you bad guys. cool

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by muhyeenisce(m): 8:52am On Mar 10, 2017
Pwayne2016:
See as de man dry like Crayfish
bros I bet u will be drier than him @ 50
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by 7lives: 8:52am On Mar 10, 2017
Baba Oyoyo.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by muhyeenisce(m): 8:53am On Mar 10, 2017
Aonkuuse:
Come back and clean up the mess
stop messing
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by judecares1(m): 8:53am On Mar 10, 2017
the president is still sick cos i watched him on nta wen he was landing from d plane,if u should see d way dey used d seat belt on him,den u will conclude he is very much sick,am a corper at kaduna n d weather by 4am is not usually lyk dis,dat show dat mr bubu came last nite
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by obataokenwa(m): 8:53am On Mar 10, 2017
Why you were away, no blood shed of innocent Nigerians. I believe God must have used this sickness to humble you. Many blood are crying to God in heaven cos of you

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by hakimi1974(m): 8:53am On Mar 10, 2017
to the wailers, nah photoshop be this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore / Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) / Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.