Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport (80951 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings / N49m Intercepted By EFCC At Kaduna Airport (Photos) / President Buhari Lands In Kaduna Airport, Uses Helicopter To Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by Kobicove(m): 10:12am On Mar 10, 2017
Dandsome:
Okay. I don't know what to believe in the country any more... The news earlier said he arrived around 4am. Now to the best of my knowledge, 4am in Nigeria is not as bright as this.

Abi kaduna get him own different time zone from other parts of the country?

Media should be sure before they tell us anything.

Meanwhile, I want to see PMB make use of his left hand.... Don't ask me why, just look at all his recent pictures in London, his left hand is always aided.

I thought I was the only one who noticed this...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by jerrymej(m): 10:16am On Mar 10, 2017
I'm not just happy that he's back. he would have still remain there for the meantime till our economy regains more strength.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:17am On Mar 10, 2017
Pwayne2016:
See as de man dry like Crayfish

Show us the pictures of your father or grandfather at the age of 74 and let's compare them..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:21am On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome back my President, Wailers can only wail...
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by Oluola89(m): 10:22am On Mar 10, 2017
Governor Fayose and his PDP cohorts right now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by Demol4trillions(m): 10:25am On Mar 10, 2017
CastedDude:
President Muhammadu Buhari is pictured disembarking from the Airforce 001 after arrival at the Kaduna aiport. He was received by Deputy Governor Bantex, service chiefs and other dignitaries. The Nigerian Air Force 001 touched down at the Air Force Base in Kaduna, few minutes, ago before the President Buhari was airlifted in a chopper to Abuja.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/photos-of-president-buhari-on-arrival.html
Dear President Welcome back. God be with you
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by hertz9te(m): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2017
Dandsome:
Okay. I don't know what to believe in the country any more... The news earlier said he arrived around 4am. Now to the best of my knowledge, 4am in Nigeria is not as bright as this.

Meanwhile, I want to see PMB make use of his left hand.... Don't ask me why, just look at all his recent pictures in London, his left hand is always aided.
we all noticed same about yar adua before his demise.same ailment maybe?
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by ogundeleai(m): 10:28am On Mar 10, 2017
ourema:
This looks like a bright sunny day to me and not 4am
That's part of speculative journalism that will are battling with and more worrisome causing disaffection accross the land
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by sekem: 10:28am On Mar 10, 2017
Guess who's back?

Daddy is back.

Daddy anata

Oyoyoo
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:31am On Mar 10, 2017
judecares1:
the president is still sick cos i watched him on nta wen he was landing from d plane,if u should see d way dey used d seat belt on him,den u will conclude he is very much sick,am a corper at kaduna n d weather by 4am is not usually lyk dis,dat show dat mr bubu came last nite

Abeg go park for one side jor!

Its either you are foolish or the recession has messed up your brain, kpata kpata!

The man disembarked from the aircraft unaided, walked along the tarmac unaided, boarded the helicopter that would take him to Aso Rock unaided; his ADC only assisted him with the buckling of the helicopter seat belt, quite clearly out of courtesy not because he was incapacitated - even a dummy could easily figure that out.

The time of his arrival was about 8 am (7.45 am) with the Sun shining brightly; not 4 am as many of the anti Buhari/ anti APC media house have been feeding you and your ilk with false stories.

BTW, being a corper in Kaduna (which I am even suspecting could be false) is quite irrelevant and does not automatically make you an authority either about Kaduna or more importantly on the president's health.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by nextprince: 10:39am On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=Kobicove post=54448235]
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by owiko(m): 10:39am On Mar 10, 2017
Walahi, this man no die o.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by nextprince: 10:41am On Mar 10, 2017
Kobicove:

I thought I was the only one who noticed this...

Okay, you saw it too?

First, he was dead, later, on oxygen support and now, his left hand. This is how lies are generated, transmitted and distributed by these wailers

Now watch the video and see how your wishes just collapse like a park of card.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJsdsghYan0
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by Austinoiz(m): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2017
Baba is back!
Baba is back!!
Baba Rece... (sorry Baba Bubu) is back back to back!!!
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by Ngokafor(f): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2017
osigiepurr:
One thing I strictly love about Buhari is d ability for him to keep his critics silent because, silence is d best answer given to obedient fools.

When Buhari was in London, some myopic homo-sapiens said he was dead that he would never returned to Nigeria alive. And they came with all sorts of photoshopped images...yet, Buhari kept mute....great man.

Buhari is back to Nigeria and some hungry journalists and online voracious sycophants are busy arguing about d time and weather he got to Kaduna....joblessness at his peak....SMH.

Whenever u wish any elderly person death, be rest assured that u will never live up to dat elderly person's age before u will die.

Take it or leave it, Buhari is still d sitting and recognised president of Nigeria. Continue to wail, mourn or cry. Yes, he is still d presido of Naija except u want to kill ursef by urself for national peace.

....Mr man shush!!..which 'silence' is buhsri giving his critics...yet Daura Secret Service(DSS) is all over the place arresting and detaining all and sundry....keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by IbnuUche(m): 10:53am On Mar 10, 2017
keyzo:
Allihamudulahi!!
pls note the correct spelling sir, AL HAMDU LILLAHI means: Thanks be to ALLAH.(Arabic),GOD (English), (CHUKWUOKIKE, CHINEKE, CHUKWU) in Igbo, or whatever you calls him in your dialect. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by Raptureminded(m): 10:54am On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome back Mr president... I pray that you will leave longer in the name of the Lord Jesus...
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by nextprince: 10:57am On Mar 10, 2017
Ngokafor:

....Mr man shush!!..which 'silence' is buhsri giving his critics...yet Daura Secret Service(DSS) is all over the place arresting and detaining all and sundry....keep deceiving yourselves.

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by ndidibabe(f): 11:00am On Mar 10, 2017
olaboy33:
short man devil not there to receive Mr President again....

Hope all is well sha...
Some people can hate sha.....
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by nextprince: 11:01am On Mar 10, 2017
Dandsome:

Okay, he is not dead again but his left hand has issues, right? This is how wailers have gone in the generation, transmission and distribution of lies.

If this video is not available, this would have been another lie the liepods would have started circulating.
Now, watch and continue wishing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJsdsghYan0
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by worksmart(m): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2017
These pictures are not current, probably previously unlreased photos of him arriving in Kaduna state.

why did he not answer any journalist questions?

Where are his wife, VP, Chief of Staff, IGP , or other top members of FEC who normally receives him on return from trips abroad?

Where is Gov El Rufai ?

No military parade?

Even simple errand boy Femi Adesina no dey.

The charade continues !

Keep watching in 3D

Video is as useless as photos unless the presidents speaks and confirms the date is March 2017

By Weekend we may still get news that he has resigned or the more devastating news we have been dreading, in order to justify why he will never return to work. Anybody want to bet me?
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by malachy012: 11:15am On Mar 10, 2017
yesterday's fixed game won, to subscribe for today's fixed game, see details below

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by ashjay001(m): 11:26am On Mar 10, 2017
Dandsome:

Check his descent from d plane.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by babadem2much(m): 11:31am On Mar 10, 2017
Pwayne2016:
See as de man dry like Crayfish

Na pesin father be that o my man and one day you go fit reach there, i only pray God to prosper me with his kind of age and anoint my head with his blessings
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by osigiepurr(m): 11:45am On Mar 10, 2017
Guy, say what you absolutely have knowledge about and stop using your fallacious mind to fabricate stories and propaganda that does not concern you.

Has DSS arrested and detained you?. Unless you are suspected as a prime criminal, then u will definitely not escape from their inevitable clutches. Unnecessary hatred will only lead you to High Blood Pressure and untimely death. Be warned.

Ngokafor:

Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by encryptjay(m): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2017
Again, wailers have started formulating new theories. Welcome back.
Let's pray for better days cause things are not really okay in this country. A lot of abnormalities to look into.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by osigiepurr(m): 11:53am On Mar 10, 2017
worksmart:
These pictures are not current, probably previously unlreased photos of him arriving in Kaduna state.

why did he not answer any journalist questions?

Where are his wife, VP, Chief of Staff, IGP , or other top members of FEC who normally receives him on return from trips abroad?

Where is Gov El Rufai ?

No military parade?

Even simple errand boy Femi Adesina no dey.

The charade continues !

Keep watching in 3D

Video is as useless as photos unless the presidents speaks and confirms the date is March 2017

By Weekend we may still get news that he has resigned or the more devastating news we have been dreading, in order to justify why he will never return to work. Anybody want to bet me?
You can kill yourself by yourself because of BUHARI. He is still ur president and will remain your president till his tenure expires, except you are from the Pluto planet and not from Naija.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by seguntijan(m): 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
To those he died for , he has resurrected for so...what next? To those he traveled for, he is returned home for To them he went for vacation , he is resuming work soon To them he fell sick for, he is healed now To them he refused to call, Kontinue ranting To the corrupt, your worse nightmare just landed To the frustrated cabals, your heart attack is boarding To the haters, I feel sorry for you all, check ur BPs To the lovers, enjoy life to the FULLEST for life is Good
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by Sparkle777(f): 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
Wats going on?
I watched the video clip
He was wearing a different coloured cloth
Or,am I missing somethin?
Welcome ooh, bubu.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by worksmart(m): 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
But have you not heard the breaking news ? He is still not the president; apparently he said that Osinbajo remains the acting president whilst he continues his rest. So nothing changed from when he was in London. As usual his word is conveyed to us via the written words of journalist. He seems unable to hold a simple 10min press conference to clear all doubts.

Yet we were shown photos and footage of him meeting some ministers is that part of his rest? or leave?

These previously unpublished photos are working a treat to deceive Nigerians
osigiepurr:

You can kill yourself by yourself because of BUHARI. He is still ur president and will remain your president till his tenure expires, except you are from the Pluto planet and not from Naija.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport by Redman36(m): 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
Aburi001:
Fayose, how market?
wot has Fayose done to u

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore / Clara Chime Remarries (Photos, Video) / Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.