Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Text Messages Like This Will Make Her Blush. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Text Messages Like This Will Make Her Blush. (5067 Views)

How To Compliment A Girl And Make Her Blush / Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Text Messages Like This Will Make Her Blush. by Freak101(f): 8:44am On Mar 10, 2017
Sometimes,just tell her sweet things and make when some random guys tell her that she's beautiful, it will not freak her because she has gotten a lot of that from YOU!

She doesn't have to be your girlfriend though,she may be your friend too.. grin

Sending her gifts too is not a bad idea,if she loves phones you can send them to her,like my friend got an itel S31 from her boyfriend last week and I felt how happy she was...its a nice thing to do

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Text Messages Like This Will Make Her Blush. by Freak101(f): 8:47am On Mar 10, 2017
This one is a friend of mine..and he's very cool to chat with sha grin with his text messages...

The first screenshots aren't mine,got it from my timeline on facebook and this one is mine sha kiss

Re: Text Messages Like This Will Make Her Blush. by Chikelue2000(m): 8:52am On Mar 10, 2017
Who cares about love Mtchw!

6 Likes

Re: Text Messages Like This Will Make Her Blush. by Chikelue2000(m): 8:52am On Mar 10, 2017
Who cares about love Mtchw!
Re: Text Messages Like This Will Make Her Blush. by Nollynude: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2017
Freak101:
Sometimes,just tell her sweet things and make when some random guys tell her that she's beautiful, it will not freak her because she has gotten a lot of that from YOU!

She doesn't have to be your girlfriend though,she may be your friend too.. grin

Hey, can you share that wallpaper?
Re: Text Messages Like This Will Make Her Blush. by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 10, 2017
looll, could sense a heartbroken dude grin
Chikelue2000:
Who cares about love
Mtchw!
Re: Text Messages Like This Will Make Her Blush. by Shortyy(f): 8:58am On Mar 10, 2017
These ones get time.

1 Like

Re: Text Messages Like This Will Make Her Blush. by Chikelue2000(m): 9:06am On Mar 10, 2017
space007:
looll, could sense a heartbroken dude grin
Bro am not heart broken just saying d obvious truth
Re: Text Messages Like This Will Make Her Blush. by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 10, 2017
you are right anyways, who cares about love
Chikelue2000:
Bro am not heart broken just saying d obvious truth
Re: Text Messages Like This Will Make Her Blush. by harffie(m): 9:09am On Mar 10, 2017
Following
Re: Text Messages Like This Will Make Her Blush. by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 10, 2017
I swear.
Shortyy:
These ones get time.
Re: Text Messages Like This Will Make Her Blush. by Freak101(f): 9:35am On Mar 10, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Who cares about love
Mtchw!
its a beautiful thing,wait till that one person will come and shower the love unto you..you'll be happier than ever before kiss

1 Like

Re: Text Messages Like This Will Make Her Blush. by Freak101(f): 9:39am On Mar 10, 2017
Nollynude:

I have requested it from a friend of mine..he'll share it to me when he gets the message because it ain't my chat,but a chat between him and his girlfriend... But I'll update this thread when he share the photo to me
Re: Text Messages Like This Will Make Her Blush. by Freak101(f): 9:39am On Mar 10, 2017
Shortyy:
These ones get time.
yes we have time...or what else can we do?you do your time for nairaland and we use ours to love up,is it our fault?
Re: Text Messages Like This Will Make Her Blush. by Freak101(f): 9:41am On Mar 10, 2017
This is a Romance section,everything here should be romantic..if you're against this post,then you shouldn't be in this section because this is a Romance section grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Text Messages Like This Will Make Her Blush. by Chikelue2000(m): 10:03am On Mar 10, 2017
Freak101:
its a beautiful thing,wait till that one person will come and shower the love unto you..you'll be happier than ever before kiss
wait indeed when I have better things to do
Re: Text Messages Like This Will Make Her Blush. by softboiy: 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
babes always tinking they r d center of the universe

1 Like

Re: Text Messages Like This Will Make Her Blush. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
mehn why you come up in here talking shit

Re: Text Messages Like This Will Make Her Blush. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Op don't mind those sore posters above jawe. I understand your point baje, I have these paddies that can blow your mind away with sweet words but can yab you too. cheesy grin cheesy

I love them jawe kiss
Re: Text Messages Like This Will Make Her Blush. by QuietHammer(m): 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mtchew. Na broke niggas or teenagers get time for romantic text.
Re: Text Messages Like This Will Make Her Blush. by Moblord(m): 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
pepper never red.. Wish you long lasting relationship
Re: Text Messages Like This Will Make Her Blush. by babyfaceafrica: 2:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
And so?...that is why you all fall into players hand...they use you and dump you..later you will start crying ...who sweet mouth EPP?..guys need to hustle
Re: Text Messages Like This Will Make Her Blush. by lordraiden(m): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
QuietHammer:
Mtchew. Na broke niggas or teenagers get time for romantic text.
200per cent correct
Re: Text Messages Like This Will Make Her Blush. by Freak101(f): 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nollynude:

here you go

Re: Text Messages Like This Will Make Her Blush. by firstking01(m): 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
There's nothing romantic there...any girl that goes fly on those messages is just a love peddler.
Re: Text Messages Like This Will Make Her Blush. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
adewumiopeyemi: in order news
Guys nairaland pool party is coming up dis easter and is going to be fun an intresting we did it last year December. Nw we doing the second party dis easter is going to b fun if u intrested to join the whatsup group pm. Me
Re: Text Messages Like This Will Make Her Blush. by Ahdunns(m): 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
My problem in this life is how to brainstorm such responses to the girl and also fast.

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Types Of Ashawo !!! / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With My friend / GOING VIRAL: This Wedding Had To Go On, Come Rain, Come Sunshine - (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.