Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,479 members, 7,781,399 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:50 PM

Advice: Which Nigerian Webhost Is Best For Wordpress? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Advice: Which Nigerian Webhost Is Best For Wordpress? (690 Views)

Any Nigerian Webhost That Allows Adult Contents? / What Features Do You Desire Most From A Nigerian Webhost? / Any Good Nigerian Webhost Alternatives To Whogohost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice: Which Nigerian Webhost Is Best For Wordpress? by LekinsRibirth(m): 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
I was intending to go for hostgator but thanks to the restrictions placed on debit cards by CBN ,I'm constrained to patronise Nigerian hosting company.
I've got two in mind;
Web4africa and whogohost but I have no idea how effective their services are.
I need help on which Nigerian hosting service offers a one click WordPress installer and a good server speed.
Your advice should be based on your experience with the hosting company.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Advice: Which Nigerian Webhost Is Best For Wordpress? by LekinsRibirth(m): 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
I need reponse asap...
Re: Advice: Which Nigerian Webhost Is Best For Wordpress? by toycom001(m): 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
Bro, why not come over to Josidel hosting? Here is a link to our packages.
http://josidelhosting.com/web-hosting/
Re: Advice: Which Nigerian Webhost Is Best For Wordpress? by betahost247(m): 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2017
LekinsRibirth:
I was intending to go for hostgator but thanks to the restrictions placed on debit cards by CBN ,I'm constrained to patronise Nigerian hosting company.
I've got two in mind;
I need help on which Nigerian hosting service offers a one click WordPress installer and a good server speed.
Thanks in anticipation.

Hello,

Beta Host Limited is the right place for you.

Visit: http://www.betahost247.com/webhosting.html

Also offer a One-time WordPress click Installer with Free Theme and Fastest Speed ever.

We offer 99.9% Uptime Guarantee

Hope to see you as one of our premium customer

Thank you
Re: Advice: Which Nigerian Webhost Is Best For Wordpress? by vision202020: 11:04am On Jun 24, 2018
LekinsRibirth:
I've got two in mind;
Thanks in anticipation.
Bros. Have you gotten your answer? What host did you go for? Am in the same shoes now
Re: Advice: Which Nigerian Webhost Is Best For Wordpress? by betahost247(m): 11:16am On Jun 24, 2018
vision202020:

Bros. Have you gotten your answer? What host did you go for? Am in the same shoes now

Hello sir,

Give us a trail and you will not regret hosting with us, and we guarantee you a money back after 30days if you are not certify. We offer Unlimited Bandwidth, Free Site Lock Security which will not find in any web hosting provider's and see tools to increase your site traffic.

Why not visit us at: https://www.betahost247.com for more information.

Also check our shared hosting page for amazing offer on each plans: https://www.betahost247.com/sharedhosting

Do let me know if you have any questions please.

Thank you

Regards,
Mariam Sule
Beta Host Limited Sales Team
Re: Advice: Which Nigerian Webhost Is Best For Wordpress? by tuhamworld: 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
If you're having payment issue with your site, you can use Paypal to make payment instead

As for Nigerian webhosting to try, i haven't used the two you mentioned above though but i decided to give one a chance this year.

Currently now, am using Garanntor and their Uptime is pretty cool. They also give you the opportunity to make payment at your convenience time
Re: Advice: Which Nigerian Webhost Is Best For Wordpress? by HeWrites(m): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
LekinsRibirth:
I've got two in mind;
Thanks in anticipation.

Go for Qservers.

For me, they are the best Nigerian hosting company.
Re: Advice: Which Nigerian Webhost Is Best For Wordpress? by LekinsRibirth(m): 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
vision202020:

I didn't go for either.

I went with one.com . They have a very reliable customer service and I had no major issues with them.

However, I'm currently using Namecheap of which I regret! Their server shuts down at scheduled hours and it's really frustrating.
Re: Advice: Which Nigerian Webhost Is Best For Wordpress? by betahost247(m): 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
LekinsRibirth:

I didn't go for either.

I went with one.com . They have a very reliable customer service and I had no major issues with them.

However, I'm currently using Namecheap of which I regret! Their server shuts down at scheduled hours and it's really frustrating.

Hello,

So sorry to hear about your experience with namecheap, just in case you might be interested and given us a trail, we offer 100% Uptime. Our server Uptime can be monitored at (https://status.betahost247.com). We offer more server resources and superb customer service support.

Visit us at: https://www.betahost247.com

Hope to have you as one of our client.

Thank you
Re: Advice: Which Nigerian Webhost Is Best For Wordpress? by Me77: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
Base on personal experience and users review. This are the best Nigerian web hosting services.
1. QServers
2. Domainking
3. Whogohost

Read below to find out their hosting price and services for your online business.
https://qobber.com/best-nigeria-web-hosting-company/

(1) (Reply)

Buy Etisalat Data!!! 1gb At 500; 2.1gb At 1000; 3.3gb At 1500 Etc / Get Any Premium Wordpress Plugin For Just 1k / Somebody bought.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.