Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant (26587 Views)

President Buhari Next To Resign After Zuma's Resignation - FFK Mocks Buhari / Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign / Ekiti 2018: No Room For Zoning In APC – Bimbo Daramola Tells Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant by uche87(m): 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ekiti political warhorse, Bimbo Daramola has boasted about turning the fortunes of the South-western state around within a period of two years if voted into the office as governor of the state in 2018.

An aspirant in the forthcoming Ekiti gubernatorial election, Congressman Bimbo Daramola has declared that if he emerges as governor of Ekiti State in 2018 and can’t turn around the fortunes of his people in two years, he would resign as governor.

“In two years, if I can’t favourably turn around the fortunes of this State, I will resign”. Bimbo made this known during a hold-no-bar conversation with bloggers on Thursday, 09, 2017 in Ado Ekiti.

While responding to questions from a cross section of bloggers, the Ire born congressman said this is not a mere political talk. He said “I know that the fortunes of Ekiti State can be better than what we have now if her human resources are well utilised.

In his characteristic brilliant manner, Bimbo Daramola said gone are the days when countries rely on natural resources – oil for development. “The word now is human ware. It is no longer about soft or hardware.”

"Look at countries like Finland with a little more people than Ekiti State, look at Singapore who has no drop of oil, they are first class countries driven by people."

He said there are only few things that I cherish more than building relationship with the people. This has been the pivot of his youth centric approach to things. He pointed out repeatedly that in a special feature on the #Ekiti2018 in ThisDay newspaper, he was described as the candidate with the strongest youth reach.

A unique feature of the congressman predating his time in the National Assembly. Bimbo noted that he started purchasing JAMB/UTME forms for students in and outside Ekiti State around 1999/2000. My love for the youth can’t be denied and I hate to see people suffer.

Describing what would be an essential need of whoever becomes the next governor of Ekiti State, the NaijaGreenCard proprietor said the will power to do would top that list.

This above everything is the most essential for the next governor of Ekiti State. In his words, “gone are the days they say in Ekiti, it is one house one professor. I doubt if we can boast of that any longer”

Source: http://www.tori.ng/news/55963/i-will-resign-after-two-years-in-office-ekiti-gube.html

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ok

“In two years, if I can’t favourably turn around the fortunes of this State, I will resign”. shocked shocked shocked
- Which party?
- Fayose's rival?

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant by babyfaceafrica: 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lienus

9 Likes

Re: Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant by AngelicBeing: 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
Dayuum, liar, he will not resign, once he start stealing government money, the demon of power will hold him hostage to steal more, trust any Nigerian politicians at your peril, useless politicians grin grin

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
politicians !!!! lying since creation of the earth!!!

Una suppose get special seats in Hell.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant by Nogodye(m): 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
Let wait and see!

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant by AngelicBeing: 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
Zita55:
politicians !!!! lying since creation of the earth!!!

Una suppose get special seats in Hell.
True, seats with the fire raised to power 1billion, useless politicians feeding fat at the expense of the poor masses wink

3 Likes

Re: Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin
AngelicBeing:
[/b] True, seats with the fire raised to power 1billion, useless politicians feeding fat at the expense of the poor masses wink
grin
AngelicBeing:
[/b] True, seats with the fire raised to power 1billion, useless politicians feeding fat at the expense of the poor masses wink

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant by ufuosman(m): 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
story for the gods, Oga you too lie

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant by helinues: 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
Dem don come again with plenty plenty grammar

Dem don come again with plenty plenty promises.

Na their fault? No

I only blame the gullible voters

3 Likes

Re: Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant by Integrator1: 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
Not new, someone we all know once said that.. Men will say anything just to take power..

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant by ikbnice(m): 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
I still wonder why thunder doesn't strike these men when they tell this outrageous lies.

4 Likes

Re: Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant by themonk(m): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin
see strategy grin
Re: Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant by ipobarecriminals: 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
undecided yimu.That scam nor go click.Ekiti Ketes has been afflicted with ponmo, ewa aganyin, cloth sewing,so find another means to brainwash them

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant by jmesk(f): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
no start wetin u no fit finish
Re: Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant by nickxtra(m): 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
In other words, after 2 years of stealing

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant by Tpresh(f): 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
Easier said thn done

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant by jloga(f): 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
after two years now, the thing go sweet am, baba go change mouth say na the masses beg am to stay put

6 Likes

Re: Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant by Returning(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
ok
Re: Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant by ajepako(f): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
In other word

The dude is saying:

he would resign right after eating the entire spelling of Ekiti until it remains only ' E'

Badass!

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant by kingPhidel(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
Political bwahaha
Re: Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant by Daslim180(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mumu talk
Re: Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant by Blurryface(m): 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin

Re: Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant by Ruhamah23(m): 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
They have come again with their useless propaganda, chai!!! politician and lies sha

Oga Bimbo
Weldone Sir

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant by koma1(m): 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
Why not resign now

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant by mile12crises: 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
Afonja liars.....

This was the same way Awolowo lied that he will declare Oduduwa republic when released from Calabar prison

4 Likes

Re: Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant by qtrim: 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
U Neva chi chum chin. [/color][color=#990000]
Re: Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant by Menace2Society(m): 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
Liar!
Re: Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant by Ra88: 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
Bastard liar
Re: Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant by castrokins(m): 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
Why Are Nigerians Like This?

Oga Aspirant,

Re: Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant by QuietHammer(m): 4:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
To show you how worse Fayose is

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyorchia Ayu Calls Tambuwal ‘Hero Of Convention’ As Atiku Visits Him / Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools / Governor Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Late Driver Killed By Army In Aba (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.