Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) (69045 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo All Smiles At The Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) by ehix89(m): 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
FLYFIRE:

Why blame him...APC started it ALL.
Its not about who started it first, its about what unified us as humans, as much as I don't like some of his policies that doesn't make me wish him dead or make mockery of his sick state, don't let sentiment, religious and tribalistic divide becloud your sense of judgement as human, these are all human inflicted.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) by NabeelAbu: 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Fayose talk now.Are you tired? useless Afonja errand boy.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) by Daboomb: 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
The STOCKFISH looks like one who needs life support grin

LiePOD ALERT! .........

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) by arsenal33: 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

your grandfather is muscular abi?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
Buhari doesnt look so good
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) by OlaMiki: 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
like d writer's poverty inflicted father tongue
CROWNWEALTH019:

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) by Daboomb: 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
NabeelAbu:
Fayose talk now.Are you tired? useless Afonja errand boy.

Okay, now that Buhari is back, l hope that useless Goat called Fowl-yose will be man-enough to go and pay him a courtesy visit and see with his own eyes that BuuBu is hale and hearty........... or is he still waiting for a Phone Call? shocked shocked

Irannu-radarada.

I just love the way Buhari IGNORED all those Goats asking for Phone call and Video!
grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) by mecussey(m): 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
oluwadare26:
A President that cannot die for his country. Pls is that one a good president?

...lol...that means if he had died the kwontry would have been a better place. Well, I suggest he goes back to west germany this time.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) by Rockyrascal(m): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Now that the president is back, osibanjo as returned to Been a mere commission.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) by mecussey(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
phkka1:
I am disappointed that Buhari did not die in London. Now hardship will start all over. Dollar will increase.

I dey suspect say Osibanjo go answer some querry.

Baba...Osibande why did u go to niger delta without kwontacting me..

Osi....sir, u were in a sick bed, i did nt want to disturb u.

baba...so why not wait till i kwom bak

Osi...Sir, things might get out of hand before you come back.

baba...so u were among those wishing me death.

osi...baba I never did that...

baba...i will tell saraki to impeach you.

osi...sir, rmber Tinubu..

Baba...ahba tangworoshege...
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) by stamapro(m): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
President Buhari is truly sick, the sickness don enter him bone,he needs our prayers..
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) by Smooyis(m): 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
Thank God he is back alive. He should step down and let osinbajo continue with the governance while he acts as a mentor and a 'godfather' . This is the most civilized and proper thing to do.
Welcome home our dear president.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) by FLYFIRE(m): 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
Daboomb:

WHO is ya own fadda sef? ignorant Poster!
Idiotic illiterate. Go Google how buhari ran PTF. IDIO T
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) by Hexbee: 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
Long live to my president... God give you more wisdome to take us to our dream nigeria
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) by FLYFIRE(m): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
ehix89:
Its not about who started it first, its about what unified us as humans, as much as I don't like some of his policies that doesn't make me wish him dead or make mockery of his sick state, don't let sentiment, religious and tribalistic divide becloud your sense of judgement as human, these are all human inflicted.
Nigeria is A JOKE. So you now talk of unification? Do you know bubu is 'back' just to prove that an Hausa man is the presudent & a Yoruba man?
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) by ehix89(m): 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
FLYFIRE:

Nigeria is A JOKE. So you now talk of unification?
Joke is relative, what you call a joke might be serious issue to your next door neighbour.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) by back2sender: 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Even if Naa bonga fish we like am like that and what he stands for UNLIKE THE FAT BIG BADLUCK DON FORTUNATO WHO DESTROYED THIS NATION ECONOMY AND OPEN THE VAULT OF CBN TO THIEVES SUPERVISED THE LOOTING AS THE COMMANDER IN THIEVES.
BUBU GIVING IPOB MEMBER FROM INDO-FUCKIN-NESIA REPUBLIC OF UGANDAN HEADACHE SINCE 1800
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) by FLYFIRE(m): 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
ehix89:
Joke is relative, what you call a joke might be serious issue to your next door neighbour.
Unless you are part of sarrki team that is paid to come defend them online, or you are a 1990s kid, you SHOULD understand what I am talking about.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) by ehix89(m): 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
FLYFIRE:

Unless you are part of sarrki team that is paid to come defend them online, or you are a 1990s kid, you SHOULD understand what I am talking about.
I am paid by no one and I wasn't born in the 90's
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) by AmaechiLinus(m): 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) by FLYFIRE(m): 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
ehix89:
I am paid by no one and I wasn't born in the 90's
I'm very glad to hear this
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) by phylshan: 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
Wish you sound health in Jesus name.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) by Max24: 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
malton:
There's a seemingly working relationship between the first and second families. That's something I admire a lot about this administration.

May God bless and keep them both.

Imagine a marriage taking place between Yusuf Buhari and Kiki Osinbajo and everyone gets to keep their religion.

That'll be groundbreaking, as it will change a lot of perspectives.
Tufiakwu! Kiki is a redeemed born again christian. Bible says thou shall not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. Let Yusuf look for a 13years old Yarinya up north. Kiki is on a different plain spiritually.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) by Tonason: 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
She's supposed to be with her husband in London.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) by Dareomo(m): 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome back (x3).
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) by Culin(f): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Once again Osinbajo will be lost in the shadows.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) by steveben7(m): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
That child in dat room didn't go to school today?
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) by valenziano(m): 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
Whatever!!!

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) by IDPETER: 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
Am expecting he will make another trip to London probably after this month! because his face doesn't look like someone who have fully recovered.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
phkka1:
I am disappointed that Buhari did not die in London. Now hardship will start all over. Dollar will increase.
does he has control over d $$$?
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) by suremanpatriot: 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Happy weekend sir!!!!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa / Nlc's Planned Strike Suffer Major Setback / Buhari Smiles As He Wears Trendy Outfit In Brussels (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.