Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,235 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

The Composite Nature Of Man - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Composite Nature Of Man (1733 Views)

The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri / Funeral Home Denies Involvement In Alleged Ressurection Of Man By A Pastor / The Whole Duty Of Man, Please Read Through (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Composite Nature Of Man by enshy: 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
PastorAIO:

None of these your questions are concerns of mine. If you have anything you want to say about Yahweh in the bible and the creation of Man as told in the bible then I insist that you back up what you are saying with passages from the bible. Otherwise you are just making things up.

From the op to now everything you've said has been pure confection from your imagination. Nothing to do with the bible or Hebrew thought on the matter.
So its no more in scriptures that 'God created man in His image'...The scripture doesnt tell you that 'God is Spirit'
Tell me you dont know where those are in scriptures and Ill help you.
Please if you dont know, say it dont confuse others with Hebrews.
Now to my question: If God put air into clay to make it living soul, is Gods image clay? what is the image He created?
Google nismat and ruach and see it means almost same thing...At times, its used interchageably.
Pls if you dont know, learn or be mute lest you confuse others!
Re: The Composite Nature Of Man by PastorAIO: 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
enshy:

So its no more in scriptures that 'God created man in His image'...The scripture doesnt tell you that 'God is Spirit'
Tell me you dont know where those are in scriptures and Ill help you.
Please if you dont know, say it dont confuse others with Hebrews.
Now to my question: If God put air into clay to make it living soul, is Gods image clay? what is the image He created?
Google nismat and ruach and see it means almost same thing...At times, its used interchageably.
Pls if you dont know, learn or be mute lest you confuse others!

Let me clear the mud for you a bit. You came here saying that man is a composite of soul spirit and body, abi?

enshy:

Every created man is a Spirit, we are created in Gods image...
Natural birthing envelopes the Spirit in the body.
The soul is the mental capacity, intelligence of the Man.
Every Man communicates with God via the Spirit!
Jesus says the true worshippers worship 'in Spirit and Truth'
Man is a Spirit, he has a soul and housed in a body!

Man created in God's image does not mean man is composite of tripartite anything.
I put it to you that you are just making up your tripartite composite postulations.

All the questions I've asked you you've failed to answer them. Instead you respond with questions, though I'm generous enough to even answer your questions. Can you answer this question here:

PastorAIO:

It's not simple and straight anything. You are still just making up doctrines. Yahweh breathed Nismat into Clay and it became a living thing. There is no mention of Ruach in the passage. Can you support anything you've just said from a biblical passage?
At the moment, if you say 20 things only one of them can be found in the bible. The rest, 19, are from either your imagination or from some diabolical source.
Re: The Composite Nature Of Man by enshy: 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
PastorAIO:

Let me clear the mud for you a bit. You came here saying that man is a composite of soul spirit and body, abi?

Man created in God's image does not mean man is composite of tripartite anything.
I put it to you that you are just making up your tripartite composite postulations.

All the questions I've asked you you've failed to answer them. Instead you respond with questions, though I'm generous enough to even answer your questions. Can you answer this question here:

At the moment, if you say 20 things only one of them can be found in the bible. The rest, 19, are from either your imagination or from some diabolical source.
Answer mine and I answer yours!
Are those statements not from scriptures? If they are? In what image then did God create man?
Re: The Composite Nature Of Man by enshy: 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
PastorAIO:

Pls dont add lies to support your claims...That I detest, I run from lies to support claims.
All Ive said is anchored on the passages Ive quoted and the one you quoted from.
Tell me in what image did God create man? You dont know and you are not ready to know. I dont need Hebrews to understand Bible, I have the Holy Ghost.
To correct you: Nismat doesnt mean air pls google it.
Re: The Composite Nature Of Man by enshy: 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
PastorAIO:

You cant take the whole knowledge once, I take it gradually with you.
First In what image was man created? Dont run from the question..Is it clay as you stated?
I will walk you through the affirmation of Mans composite nature in scriptures!
Re: The Composite Nature Of Man by enshy: 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
enshy:
Paul says 'I pray God that your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ' - I Thess 5:23
So we can affirm that every man has a composite nature.
You didnt see the quoted ba? You need Hebrews to understand that. Did you not see the use of the conjunction 'and'? In English, what does 'and' mean?
God created man in His image - Isnt this in Gen 1:27?
That God is Spirit - Isnt this in John 4:24?
Are inferences not made from scriptures?
Biko!

cc: PastorAIO
Re: The Composite Nature Of Man by PastorAIO: 11:21am On Mar 18, 2017
Yes you're okay.

I was off key. No wahala.
Re: The Composite Nature Of Man by enshy: 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
PastorAIO:
Yes you're okay.
I was off key. No wahala.
Ok thanks!
Re: The Composite Nature Of Man by enshy: 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
How did God create man? In spirit or clay?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Roman Historian Tacitus Mentions Jesus: Our Best Secular Source / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Flies Family To UK With His Jet For Crusade(pics) / Unusual Praise 2021 | Full List Of Invited Gospel Music Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.