Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

How Real Is Viathan? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Real Is Viathan? (17518 Views)

Pls Help How Real Is This People, I Dont Want To Go Waste My TP For Nothing / How Real Is H&C Consulting And Outsourcing ? / Please Who Got This Message How Real Is This Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Real Is Viathan? by Majesticniyi(m): 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
Got the text below from a company called VIATHAN today but everyone I've asked seem not to know the company. Please help out if you know about them.

You are invited for a Plant Engr technical test scheduled as follows:
Date- Thur, 16 Mar 2017
Time- 9:00am
Venue- IPP, 1 Cable Street, Marina, Lagos
Please come along with ID and writing materials.
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by labielisha16: 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
Majesticniyi:
Got the text below from a company called VIATHAN today but everyone I've asked seem not to know the company. Please help out if you know about them.

Date- Thur, 16 Mar 2017
Got the same message as well but mind is on Wed, 15 March 2017
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by Majesticniyi(m): 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
Modified
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by daplaw: 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
Majesticniyi:

Date- Thur, 16 Mar 2017

Received the same text message, scheduled for Wednesday 11a.m. Yet to get the company's website or a concrete information about the company.
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by Majesticniyi(m): 8:32am On Mar 11, 2017
I called a number I got through Google. The company's website is down for now, according to the lady that picked....so you might not be getting much info online.
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by daplaw: 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
labielisha16:

I received an email few mins ago with the same content as the sms sent last weekend.
Are you planning to attend the test
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by Acedit(m): 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hi guys.. Kindly go for the test. Viathan are the guys in charge of the IPP servicing marina and PIPP at lekki. They bought it over last year. Privileged to work in their plant (previously gasco marine) in 2015.

Hope that helps.
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by mikaj(m): 5:50am On Mar 15, 2017
Acedit:
Hi guys.. Kindly go for the test. Viathan are the guys in charge of the IPP servicing marina and PIPP at lekki. They bought it over last year. Privileged to work in their plant (previously gasco marine) in 2015.

Hope that helps.

Do you know what to expect from the test?
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by FA13(m): 5:54am On Mar 15, 2017
Majesticniyi:
I called a number I got through Google. The company's website is down for now, according to the lady that picked....so you might not be getting much info online.

Pls, can I get the number you called. Thanks.
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by Acedit(m): 8:23am On Mar 15, 2017
mikaj:

Do you know what to expect from the test?

Thermodynamics, heat transfer, knowledge about pumps, generators.... Dose are d test components under previous owners... Dunno abt the new owners.
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by mikaj(m): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2017
Acedit:

Thermodynamics, heat transfer, knowledge about pumps, generators.... Dose are d test components under previous owners... Dunno abt the new owners.

Thanks man. I appreciate. will contact you asap. pls do reply
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by mikaj(m): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2017
Acedit:

by the way, will it include calculations, sub objectives or normal.. if Ali is a boy, then simbi is a...... a)boy, b)girl c)woman d)man kind of questions grin
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by Acedit(m): 9:05am On Mar 15, 2017
mikaj:

by the way, will it include calculations, sub objectives or normal.. if Ali is a boy, then simbi is a...... a)boy, b)girl c)woman d)man kind of questions grin

I don't really know the new format. You could prepare for that too.. But ensure u touch d topics I wrote first.. Coz its either u know the answers or not.. U get
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by daplaw: 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
labielisha16:
Good evening labielisha16, were you able to go for the test as scheduled
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by Acedit(m): 11:32am On Mar 16, 2017
mikaj:

How did the test go bro
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by mikaj(m): 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
Acedit:

How did the test go bro

Carzy man. theory
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by Acedit(m): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
mikaj:

Carzy man. theory

Guessed as much. did they touch topics i suggested?
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by mikaj(m): 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
Acedit:

Guessed as much. did they touch topics i suggested?

Kinda. Appreciate bro
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by GLLady: 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
anybody got response from viathan yet?
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by Richie4richie16(m): 11:42am On Mar 25, 2017
Yap got an interview on wed, did anybody get same

1 Like

Re: How Real Is Viathan? by ohgoholuwah(m): 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
Yea, mine is on Thursday... Are you for Mechanical or Electrical??!

1 Like

Re: How Real Is Viathan? by Richie4richie16(m): 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
Electrical n u
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by ohgoholuwah(m): 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
Mechanical...all the best bro

1 Like

Re: How Real Is Viathan? by ebuka1993(m): 8:45am On Mar 26, 2017
Richie4richie16:
Yap got an interview on wed, did anybody get same

take an Online practice Interview test exam here http://employed.com.ng/
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by GLLady: 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
hi peeps!

i also got an invite for interview on thursday 10:30

electrical

in what line should d preparation for the interview be?

ur informed response will be highly appreciated.,

all d best
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by mikaj(m): 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
We are done with the test phase. I couldn't help but smh when people who are graduates decided to cover their books like primary school children doing classwork. Its really a shame what we have been reduced to. To all the folks who did that shit, I hoped up where successful after everything, if not you bleeped up.

Furthermore to those who did the test and decided to keep silient when others yet to do searched for any form of an guidance in preparing for the test, shame on you. You definitely shitty. Yes you are!

So now its all about the interview stage, I don't know what day its to commence but just incase you have yours any day, do drop feedback here.

At the end of the day its about talk and presentation so its not a sure banker. If you still decided to keep silent after yours when someone drops a comment here asking how it went, I will put you as part of my prayer point.

That said I leave you with what a brother once said; what's yours is yours. its not about how much you jack or what you think you know. If He doesn't Wills it, you are a gunner.

Look forward to having majority of y'all as colleagues.

Will post a comprensive analysis of what the test was like later on for future prospective colleagues.

PS: I totally did not know what I wrote but scaled through the test. Faith Speaks.

2 Likes

Re: How Real Is Viathan? by aydrees09: 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
mikaj:

Easy Bro. I understand your points.

Most guys don't follow up on jobs like some of us do, so I guess that is why the thread is the way it is.
Moreover, most people are hearing the name of the company for the first time (which is even suggested by the title of the thread).

The responsibility now fall on us to educate those that might need it later on.

Don't know anything about the "COVERING OF BOOKS" though. Don't even know what to say ..lol.

Best of luck to us all.

You committed the same offence by not even stating when your own interview is.

Mine is 9am, Wednesday. (Mechanical)
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by mikaj(m): 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
aydrees09:

Easy Bro. I understand your points.

Most guys don't follow up on jobs like some of us do, so I guess that is why the thread is the way it is.
Moreover, most people are hearing the name of the company for the first time (which is even suggested by the title of the thread).

The responsibility now fall on us to educate those that might need it later on.

Don't know anything about the "COVERING OF BOOKS" though. Don't even know what to say ..lol.

Best of luck to us all.

You committed the same offence by not even stating when your own interview is.

Mine is 9am, Wednesday. (Mechanical)

Ma binu jare .

I'm scheduled for Friday. 10:30
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by mikaj(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
I am not talking about the job being new. I know there is rarely information about the said organisation. I am just pissed off some folks who did theirs on the first day decided to go MiA when others literally begged not for the questions but for what to expect.

I know everyone wants a job but common e never reach that bad. I know how many test I have gone for not because i need the job but because I know someone having the same test on a later date.

Information is key to success. Hoarding it is so disappointing
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by aydrees09: 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
U are right , sha..

What is this one about now ? Not another technical interview, not after that "slaughter" during the test.
Re: How Real Is Viathan? by mikaj(m): 7:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
I am preparing for technical and normal. Read anything and everything

1 Like

Re: How Real Is Viathan? by ohgoholuwah(m): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
I feel your pain Mr. Mikaj. And like u said, that's what job hunting has reduced graduates into. But all is well sha, let's put that behind us now.

I'm ready to share my test experience too ( ready when you are)

Based on logistics, I think everyone that wrote the test got an invite for the interview.else, why will the interview be from wed- Friday??!(I stand to be corrected o). Except there is another surprise waiting for us.

Anyways, mine is on Thursday, 2:15pm(mechanical). I promise to share my experience when im done.

BTW, can someone teach me how to quote post! I'm having difficulties doing that.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply / Apply For The Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2017 / Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.