Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures (85082 Views)

List Of All Buhari's Appointees Since 2015 Released By Presidency / Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari / Acting President Osinbajo Is Not A ‘Nigerian’ - DELSU Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by pittoilet(f): 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
Picture of Buhari, Osinbajo, In An Emotional Handshake Today In Abuja is the best.

So emotional

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
yeah
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by AngelicBeing: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by youngaduco(m): 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
otito diri jah-jehovah

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by svfu(m): 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
That deep smiles shows how greatful baba is to a true patriot. Baba has really reduce, may God grant u full healing.

407 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by chriskosherbal(m): 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
Baba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Okpueze1(m): 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
Looks as if someone is crying and the other is laughing?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by UltimatedeBest(m): 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
svfu:
That deep smiles shows how greatful baba is to a true patriot. Baba has really reduce, may God grant u full healing.

Amen

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
This is the best for me

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by johnbuck81(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
look like fowl wey rain beat.

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Negotiate: 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
Buhari is not feeling fine, is no one noticing that?

He doesn't look like someone who went on vacation.

check out fayose's reaction when he heard that buhari is back... lol, very funny http://naijavocal.com/fayoses-reaction-heard-buhari-back/

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by ThinkSmarter: 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sheybi BMC talk say him go holidaying for UK
Pesin we go holiday suppose chop up Na.
Dem come join am say him dey hale and hearty.
But from the pictures released so far, the man is really sick and frail.
Or is my eyes deceiving me.

Meanwhile, I no won yab old man with him palaver, Na Una 1st start am.
Had it been that u all BMC respected ur old age from the onset, this would hv been averted.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by lmm4real: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
OK baba is back am happy very happy, but can we pls move on already undecided

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by 989900: 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
How is a sick individual supposed to look?

Nairaland and senseless kids is tiring.

Anyone can be sick, I lost my dad 22 years ago at 49 and he was a strange shadow of himself battling illness.

Get well soon PMB.

Let 'Osinbande' be your 'Idiagbon'.

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
You are so, so correct. The feelings behind the way the VP held him, the expression of his face and Buhari's understanding smiles and looks all combine to tell a voluum.
These two had really missed and agonised for each other and were beyond themselves that they were able to meet again and could just not hide the feelings.
Good for the country.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by celwonder(m): 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
svfu:

......it makes no difference because him no get body b4

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by ycmdng(m): 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
Please a help brother fill this questionnaire, its part of my MSc GIS thesis on "Integration of Geospatial data and Social media data for Emergency Management." Thanks in anticipation. One love!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeUrkmVbnNp6J40H8pu76n6Mm0VRxfZQJ9mpvUkOUq7lFNW0w/viewform?usp=sf_link

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by pat077: 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sickness bad. See as hin neck b like zebra own. I wish him quick recovery.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by omenkaLives(m): 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
svfu:
Amen.

Baba really needs to rest. Was watching news on Al Jazeera today and was alarmed when they showed a clip of him alighting from his chopper- Baba almost missed a step. embarassed

Apparently, he's yet to fully recover and it would be a shame if he allows himself get pushed to do the "impossible" by some power hungry vultures that mill around him.

I wish Baba a speedy recovery as Osinbajo continues with the good work he's been doing.

God bless Nigeria and long live her President.

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hi......i need a favour from you all please........help me to visit this link and view my video to help me win a competition https://www.instagram.com/p/BRbscqKFNFm/
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by iluvdonjazzy: 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
maybe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Jifem(m): 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Meanwhile,pals checkout mah latest work(track) through dis link http://picosong.com/GttM

Jahbless
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by oake(m): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
This is the best for me;

when Baba says: "It is well".

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by teekay213(m): 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
And the look on osinbanjo face like
Oga why you come back
Baba go and rest I can deliver for you.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by LordOfNaira: 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
God bless my president. I was in the shrine making sure the fire never goes out. God is with you, Mr. President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by DCMIX(m): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
No be lie
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by soshi(m): 9:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
burahi.. : ha osinbade i have returned oo.. osinbanjo: welikum
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by SIRmanjar(m): 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:
You are so, so correct. The feelings behind the way the VP held him, the expression of his face and Buhari's understanding smiles and looks all combine to tell a voluum.
These two had really missed and agonised for each other and were beyond themselves that they were able to meet again and could just not hide the feelings.
Good for the country.
u dint see well osibanjo will be wishing he goes back for anoder vacation as soon as possible so dat he can carry on as acting president in his heart..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
SIRmanjar:

u dint see well osibanjo will be wishing he goes back for anoder vacation as soon as possible so dat he can carry on as acting president in his heart..

You as a god, saw that in his mind ?
Try to purge your mind of obscenities so you can be objective on issues.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by legislatively: 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Good for baba, but baba don tiny oo
Re: Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures by Annie939(f): 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
hahahahahahaha are you serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election / Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army / Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.