Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:21 PM

President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK (41114 Views)

PDP: Don’t Deceive Nigerians, Reveal Why Buhari Had ‘technical Stopover’ / Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Had A Surgery - Presidency Releases Statement / President Buhari Had A Stroke And Is In Recovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
Whose blood did Britain doctors exchanged with yours sir, is it Britain politicians or Dogara and Yakubu's blood?
Re: President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK by Uzorgod(m): 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
Who is the relivant President of Nigeria?
Re: President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK by mario383: 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
Aburi001:
Welcome Bubu, at least Fayose will not ask for a phone call anymore grin

To those he died for , he has resurrected for so...what next?

To those he traveled for, he is returned home for more arrests and probes.

To them he went for vacation , he is resuming work soon. Perhaps, after the 2nd trip to London.

To them he fell sick for, he is partially healed now

To them he refused to call, Kontinue ranting.....

To the corrupt, your worse nightmare just landed

To the frustrated cabals, your heart attack is boarding

To the haters, I feel sorry for you all, check ur BPs

To the lovers, enjoy life to the FULLEST for life is Good.

The trust is that PMB is a fulfilled man dead or alive. We the young generation should pray we attain his feat, age and achievements in life.

God bless PMB.

God bless Nigeria.

God bless each and everyone of us.
Rubbish. So, to look like abandoned rag in basin is your achievement abi.
Re: President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK by Tex42(m): 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nairadays:
I just the pity the Man. Really wish him well.
seconded.

I think he needs and deserve our prayers...

I Wish him good health too...

Get well Mr. President!
Re: President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK by Elfaris(m): 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
Aburi001:

To them he went for vacation , he is resuming work soon. Perhaps, after the 2nd trip to London.

The trust is that PMB is a fulfilled man dead or alive. We the young generation should pray we attain his feat, age and achievements in life.

God bless PMB.

God bless Nigeria.

well said..
Re: President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK by CellTabRepairs: 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
Kennitrust:
desperate power seeker. is it impossible for a President to resign?

In Nigeria yes Mon ami...pathetic!

In other news, if you are still waiting on most of these industry giants to make fun of your talents with long running recruitment process stretching 1 year or more and end up selecting few...sometimes as few as 2 or 3 per role. How frustrating WAITING...waiting while life and money pass you by? No. You can still wait smartly. Moreover, destiny helpers will meet you on a job that guarantees you face to face meet ups with the men of means! #fix high end devices ...

9 months is a cycle of life. 9 months to year end. In 3 Months depending on your speed, you will command money with this resource. Yes!
Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Look no further!. Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working for someone? Student, but need money source? Want to change business? LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need! Don't wait until the whole year runs out and your hair is graying before you realise you need to take your destiny in your hands!
Re: President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK by Vision4God: 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
sweerychick:
Hmm, our president looks so sick. He should just resign. His coming back doesn't make any sense, it'll just worsen his health. I think it was the so called cabals that persuaded him to return home. It's not worth it. I pray he survives because he looks

D presidency is too demanding.
Piloting affairs of Nigeria is not an easy task let alone merging it with world demand of meetings here and there
Re: President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK by discman2k2(m): 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
this simply shows that the Presidential spokesman, Reuben, is a confusionist. Just watched him this morning saying that "the PMB didn't go for any medical treatment but annual vacation" in Channels Tv.

Haba!!! APC Kilode!!!
Re: President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK by Daboomb: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
Aburi001:

God bless PMB.

God bless Nigeria.

And God will bless you too for writing this.

let us leave the haters alone....... they gon'hate anyway! undecided undecided

I welcome my beloved President Buhar back home.
You will live long ..........longer than those who wish you dead sef.

Sai Baaba

Re: President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK by Sunmolar(m): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
You wouldn't be a laughing stock when you're doing good
Re: President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK by suavemezie: 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
But but we were told that Buhari was not sick when he left.....
Re: President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK by kennys: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
Aburi001:

God bless PMB.

God bless Nigeria.

Na your papa born you. You try gan.
Re: President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK by IslamicRebel: 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
He has the blood of the devil.
Re: President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK by Dareomo(m): 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
May God grant the President divine health.
Re: President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK by smileyoo: 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
in as much as i would 've loved buhari to continue to rule till 2023, to see if he could really make any positive impact, in the country, given the propaganda that brought him in as the president. bt now that he is sick, he should just resign, & take care of himself. he is more valuable to us being alive than being a dead president.
Re: President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK by Azumy(f): 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
Aburi001:

God bless PMB.

God bless Nigeria.

wos wos wobi! God bless u I too gbadun ur post!
Re: President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK by Davidoff2000: 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
As seen on facebook. lol

Re: President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK by bizzibodi(m): 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome back Pmb!if Recession kill me than i am Brainless & stupid!
Re: President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK by Aburi001: 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
Azumy:
wos wos wobi! God bless u I too gbadun ur post!
TENX DEAR
Re: President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK by BISHOPDUNGUM: 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
I Wonder were this country is heading too. Immaging 74 years old man who surpose to be an adviser to a 50 years old president,dragging with his life struggling with his health to lead the country.Those that mean we dont have compitant youth to lead?
Re: President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK by Caseless: 3:11am On Mar 11, 2017
onosprince:
So Buhari is now a vampire that deals wit blood grin
go back to school.
Re: President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK by onosprince(m): 10:06am On Mar 11, 2017
Caseless:
go back to school.

Come n sponsor me eeeediot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bridge At Ojota, Lagos Has No Rails. Death Trap For Students & Passersby (Pics) / 2019: Sokoto Getting Set For Atiku Flag-off Campaign / Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.