Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

I Just Realized That My Girlfriend Is Married With 2 Kids. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Realized That My Girlfriend Is Married With 2 Kids. (1810 Views)

Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child / Lady Gets Married With Just A Facebook Post / How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Realized That My Girlfriend Is Married With 2 Kids. by thorpido(m): 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
browniex:
how can I decipher, am I a witch?.she stays with her aunt,not with the husband, I have not visited her place before,she comes to me,I have not ever heard a man's voice in the background whenever we talk,I don't even hear the kids voice when we talk,obviously she made sure I don't know about her kids.so how can I decipher?
You're naive.She comes to your place,you never visited her.
That's the naivety i'm talking about.
Re: I Just Realized That My Girlfriend Is Married With 2 Kids. by browniex: 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
ochobaba:

You were to slow to type yet you couldn't make sense.. So what's the need to quote me with a senseless comment
guy we ain't fighting,just need to read something helpful.
Re: I Just Realized That My Girlfriend Is Married With 2 Kids. by thorpido(m): 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
browniex:
she has smooth belly,no stretch marks,her breast are big and round,so had to tell.
She has a good body,i guess.It still doesn't take away the fact that if she's had a baby,you can tell.
Re: I Just Realized That My Girlfriend Is Married With 2 Kids. by browniex: 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
thorpido:
I think you should marry her.Both of you are sexually compatible,isn't it?
she really loves me,I have awakened something in her she never knew she had,and having talked to the man I realize that she got entangled with the wrong person,the problem is what to do now.
Re: I Just Realized That My Girlfriend Is Married With 2 Kids. by Artistree: 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
ochobaba:
You haven't had sex with her that's why you didn't know cz If na me just open your stomach for me then I detect it
Detective, I bet you can't tell in all cases...
Re: I Just Realized That My Girlfriend Is Married With 2 Kids. by thorpido(m): 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
browniex:
she really loves me,I have awakened something in her she never knew she had,and having talked to the man I realize that she got entangled with the wrong person,the problem is what to do now.
Go and meet her family.Find out she truly didn't marry the man.
Collect list.Shikena

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Realized That My Girlfriend Is Married With 2 Kids. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
thorpido:
Taaaa.
Pregnancy leaves an irreversible change on a woman's body that i can't miss when i see a woman's body.Except she doesn't remove her clothes for me.
For the naive sha,they could miss it.

Mr "I have fxcked every pregnant woman that lives and breathe" how far?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Realized That My Girlfriend Is Married With 2 Kids. by thorpido(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
Penisinpenisout:

Mr "I have fxcked every pregnant woman that lives and breathe" how far?
Are you so dumb?
Must you drive every car to know what it looks like?

I'm a medical practitioner so you should know where my knowledge is coming from.
Re: I Just Realized That My Girlfriend Is Married With 2 Kids. by lateefsul: 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
I'm still not sure whether or not I should buy Molfix. Ive been using Pampers for my son, but it leaks. Abeg is this the best price for size 4? I heard its more expensive in Balogun?

See it here- http:///2nn631J
Re: I Just Realized That My Girlfriend Is Married With 2 Kids. by ochobaba(m): 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
Artistree:
Detective, I bet you can't tell in all cases...
Let's try then

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Like Ladies With Big B**bs N As* / Women Who Beat Up Husbands / See The 5 Subtle Ways To Say, “I Love You” With Your Actions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.