Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,437 members, 7,781,277 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:41 AM

Your Plan B Source of Income - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Plan B Source of Income (14799 Views)

Why Relying On A Single Source Of Income Is Bad / Steps To Create Multiple Streams Of Income For Yourself - My Experience / Why You Need To Find A 2nd Source Of Income After Your Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
When
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
Benefits attached:

You have the following opportunities:

***30% profit on each product sold.

***Company pays you a % of all that you bought from them in a month.

***You also earn more when you build your own team.

**Through our compensation plan you stand a chance to get cash award from 150k upwards.

**Opportunity to go for an all expense paid trip outside the country.

1 Like

Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
Offer still open. Join Oriflame today and start making money.
visit: www.oriflame.com.ng
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2017
Still open....grab this offer immediately, stop complaining of no work in the country.
whatsapp: 08037749796 for full details and guidance.
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 5:40am On Mar 16, 2017
One of the benefits of working in Oriflame is adequate recognition for work well-done. Another one is Fun programs. Directors Seminar will be taking place at Tinapa, Calabar on 17th to 19th of March 2017. You might have missed this year's own, but qualification is ongoing for next year's own (2018) by God's grace. Start now to avoid the rush hour. whatsapp 08037749796 for full details.

Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
Still open... contact us on 08037749796 before it's too late.
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
Excerpts from Oriflame's 2017 Directors Seminar at Tinapa, Cross River State, all expense paid.
God keeping us, 2018 Directors Seminar will be at Federal Palace hotel, Lagos...all expense paid too. 2018 Gold conference will be at Paris, France... all expense paid too. Would you love to make this trip? Qualification is ongoing....start now to avoid rush hour. Whatsapp me on 08037749796 for full details. www.oriflame.com.ng

Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
*THE BUSINESS (MAN) OF BEAUTY*
If you think that running a beauty business is a woman’s
game, Simeon Saidi has proved you wrong. With a keen eye for
business, and a commitment to
developing others, Simeon is a proof that hard work and passion
can make dreams come true.

*You have a degree in Mechanical Engineering; how did you make the transition to Oriflame?*

In Nigeria, you tend to choose your university
subject based on what your family expects of
you, for example: a doctor, a lawyer or an
engineer. Although I studied engineering, I
wasn’t really cut out for it. I’m very outgoing, like meeting new people and taking part in new things. Starting my business with Oriflame, I felt
like a fish in water – it’s instinctual and comes
naturally to me.

*How did you first discover Oriflame?*

It’s a very exciting story! A friend of mine
invited me to his office and showed me a
catalogue; I loved the packaging and the
razzmatazz of it. He talked me through the
compensation plan and it blew my mind; that’s
when he introduced me to the Managing Director at Oriflame in Nigeria and he asked me a simple
question: “How much money do you want to
make and how far do you want to go?” My
dream, from day one, was to get to the top.
“With Oriflame, I feel like a fish in water – it’s instinctive and comes naturally to me...”

*As a man, is it a challenge to sell beauty products?*

Personally, when reaching out to people, I prefer to focus on the compensation plan rather than the products. The Nigerian economy isn’t doing
very well; our oil prices are down and the
exchange rate is high versus the (American)
dollar; I find that the business aspect is very attractive to people.

*How do you reach out to people?*

During my first year with Oriflame, I focused on meeting people face-to-face rather than through social media – I did have a Facebook account but I barely used it. Nowadays I’m more online than offline. I use Google and Facebook advertising to capture people’s attention, but then I invite people into the office to see the product range and find out about the business in person – that’s when people get really excited.

*In just little over a year you’ve reached Diamond Director status. What’s been your highlight? What are you most proud of?*

Without a doubt, the Gold Conference in
Valencia, Spain - I’ve never experienced
anything like that in my life. The icing on the cake was the recognition part, when I wascalled up to receive the Diamond Award; there were even fireworks! It honestly was mind- blowing. I’d like to relive that experience again
and again.

*How would you describe an Oriflame conference to someone?*

I’d tell them that it’s five-star treatment, all the way through. You get treated like royalty, from start to finish. When people heard that I was a
Diamond Director they wanted to take pictures of me and get my autograph; I felt like a star!
Trust me, once you’ve attended your first
conference you’ll want to go to the next one
and the one after that!

You brought someone you selected from your
network to the Diamond Conference – how did it feel to give him that opportunity?
The moment that I was informed that I had an
extra ticket for the Diamond Conference, I ran a
competition within my team. A young guy who had worked really hard qualified to come – and wow, did he ever make the most of his trip!
He’s inspired a lot of people back home; that felt really nice.

*In 5 years from now, where do you hope to be?*

Number one in the world - Diamond President Director!

Interested in Oriflame, whatsapp: 08037749796

Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by mrbrams: 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
But i think oriflame is just the same as GNLD. The new distributors only work for the top leaders.
2. What are the compensation plans?
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
NATURE HAIR OIL WITH 100% COCONUT OIL.
Organically produced
* Strengthens weak hair.
* Helps to reduce dandruff.
* Leaves hair soft and shiny.
To order ORIFLAME product anywhere in NIGERIA at a Discounted rate or Become an Independent Consultant with ORIFLAME, Pls call or Whatsapp 08037749796

Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
Offer still open.... whatsapp me on 08037749796 for full details.

Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
If you were asked to work for a period of 4yrs and at about your 3rd and 4th year you will be earning about N850,000k to N1,000,000 monthly would you consider giving that job your attention? I bet you will!
The Company I partner with helps you earn this and even more!!! , Plus fun filled all expense paid trips.
From the bottom... As a Director u earn a minimum of 140,000 monthly and get a cash award of N150,000 Average time to achieve this is 3months to 6months. For the Fast and Smart person it can be one month! Yea!
As a Gold Director you earn a minimum of 217,000 monthly and cash award of 300,000 plus expense paid International Vacation!!! Average time to achieve this is 6months to 12 months At this level you would have helped 2 people earn about 100,000 monthly.
Snr Gold Director, you earn minimum 320,000 monthly with cash award of 450,000 plus expense paid International Vacation! Average time to achieve this is 12months to 18months and would have help 3persons earn about 100,000 monthly... It goes on and on
When I invite someone to come and build a business, they would enjoy and even transfer to their generation, you would hear something like...
"I can't talk to people" really? So what do u do with your phone or at the mall/market?
"I can't t sell" but you can buy?, my dear if u can buy then you can sell?? #gbam
"I dont know people" but have 500+ Facebook friends, 800+ what's app contacts, and are on all social media platform posting selfie and Liking other people Success stories! SMH !
They attend church services and mosque and even Club and you dont know people? ...
Oh Successful people are those who looks out for NEEDS and MEETS that need! Look around you and see thousand of people need Financial Independence and Freedom! Grab the opportunity of the resources we have in Nigeria(People Resources) Be the answer to your neighbor, colleagues, friends, relatives prayer.
Whether you're a stay-at-home mum, graduate or undergraduate, employed or unemployed, male or female, Join Oriflame now �with N2,990 and determine to succeed... We will work together to achieve your dreams and you will thank me later not with words alone but with cash too. Contact me 08037749796 (whatsapp enabled) www.oriflame.com.ng
Do someone some good by sharing this post too...they need to know.
You can also register from the link below. On the column for ID, type your phone number.
http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/ become-consultant?potentialSponsor=158733
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
If you were asked to work for a period of 4yrs
and at about your 3rd and 4th year you will be
earning about N850,000k to N1,000,000 monthly
would you consider giving that job your
attention? I bet you will!

The Company I partner with helps you earn this
and even more!!! , Plus fun filled all expense paid
trips.

From the bottom... As a Director u earn a
minimum of 140,000 monthly and get a cash
award of N150,000
Average time to achieve this is 3months to
6months.
For the Fast and Smart person it can be one
month! Yea!

As a Gold Director you earn a minimum of
217,000 monthly and cash award of 300,000 plus
expense paid International Vacation!!!
Average time to achieve this is 6months to 12
months
At this level you would have helped 2 people
earn about 100,000 monthly.

Snr Gold Director, you earn minimum 320,000
monthly with cash award of 450,000 plus
expense paid International Vacation!
Average time to achieve this is 12months to
18months and would have help 3persons earn
about 100,000 monthly...
It goes on and on

When I invite someone to come and build a
business, they would enjoy and even transfer to
their generation, you would hear something like...

"I can't talk to people" really? So what do u do
with your phone or at the mall/market?

"I can't t sell" but you can buy?, my dear if u can
buy then you can sell?? #gbam

"I dont know people" but have 500+ Facebook
friends, 800+ what's app contacts, and are on all
social media platform posting selfie and Liking
other people Success stories! SMH !

They attend church services and mosque and
even Club and you dont know people? ...

Oh
Successful people are those who looks out for
NEEDS and MEETS that need!
Look around you and see thousand of people
need Financial Independence and Freedom!
Grab the opportunity of the resources we have in
Nigeria(People Resources)
Be the answer to your neighbor, colleagues,
friends, relatives prayer.

Whether you're a stay-at-home mum, graduate or
undergraduate, employed or unemployed, male or
female,
Join Oriflame now �with N2,990 and
determine to succeed... We will work
together to achieve your dreams and you will
thank me later not with words alone but with
cash too.
Contact me 08037749796 (whatsapp enabled)
www.oriflame.com.ng

Do someone some good by sharing this post
too...they need to know.

You can also register from the link below. On
the column for ID, type your phone number.

http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=158733

Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
READ THE SUCCESS STORY OF ONE OF US.

My name is Olayinka Oluwadare (fondly called "Layinca Gbelepawo"wink and this is my story:

True Life Story

I graduated in 2005, served in 2006, stayed at home throughout 2007. Got a job 2008. Sigh of relief finally I got a job with an hospitality company as an Executive Senior Staff earning less than 50k monthly. I was on the job for 7 years on same salary.

Our busiest time was during festive period. As people are planning on where to go for Christmas we are planning how to go and work and where to work, so the best times of the year were always spent at work. No public holidays, no festivities. Nothing. I had no time for myself, no time for my husband, no time for my kids and I needed time freedom badly!

When I had my last child and needed to raise about a million Naira for hospital bills, I confidently sent a message to my office from the hospital bed, they promised to send me some part of what I needed. I was in the hospital for about 5 days with my baby referred to another hospital eventually they still didn't do anything.

Then I started thinking what kind of job is this that I have sowed 6 years of my life to but could not bail me out when I needed help, even my colleagues and superiors couldn't help out in any way because they also do not have.

It got so bad I was soliciting for help online. Only my secondary school group came to my aid by giving my family 100k. Since offline wasn't helping I turned to the internet to look for a solution and I found the solution on Facebook. I saw a business opportunity advert about ORIFLAME and decided to sign up.

From that first month my story changed. Because I was so desperate to have a solution, I was advertising like crazy on Facebook even before the business launched in Nigeria and on the day they opened I went there to see for myself.

That day, I got 8 PEOPLE who I have been advertising to on Facebook to join my team. That month end I was paid 31k into my bank account. Imagine 31k almost as much as my salary from what I thought was a side business.

I intensified my effort, I created a group and started training my team members in the very first week I joined. I was so into the business to the extent that my colleagues at work even the HR manager at work knew I had another business I was doing.

There were several challenges but I focused on WHY I was doing the business. I resigned from my job 9 months after and today, 2 years later, I have made millions from from my new company , I have travelled 4 times(Turkey,Sweden,Denmark, Ghana all within 6 months, 3 more before the end of the year to Greece, Italy and Turkey) with my company, I have met wonderful men and women through my company and most importantly I have impacted lives and generations positively using Facebook and social media.

There are people in my team earning millions monthly, 800k, 500k, 300k, 50k, 10k,5k etc monthly because I introduced them to this business opportunity and trained them on how to grow. Which is what am happy about the most, because whenever they want to write their success story they will always mention my name...

Interested, whatsapp 08037749796

Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
Still open....whatsapp: 08037749696
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2017
Interested to join Oriflame? whatsapp me.

Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by symmetric: 6:53am On Mar 29, 2017
Waoh! This is a great opportunity, am interested.
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
symmetric:
Waoh! This is a great opportunity, am interested.
OK. whatsapp for full details.
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
BRIEF HISTORY OF ORIFLAME
Oriflame Sweden is a Swedish company owned by two brothers which started in 1967 in Stockholm. Presently Oriflame is in 67 countries and has been in existence for 50 years. However Oriflame has been in Nigeria for a little over 2 years.
Oriflame deals mainly in Skincare products, cosmetics and Fragrances for both men and women.
Our products are high quality products and are all nature based products and do not have any chemicals added to them.

Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 9:46am On Mar 30, 2017
Having one source of income has never been the best. Invest in this noble business opportunity.

Oriflame products tends tackle:
**Wrinkles
**Dark spots
**Sun burn
**Discoloration
**Stretch mark.
**Blemishes.
**Dark Knuckles/elbow.
**Uneven skin tone
**Brightening of the skin colour.
**Pimple treatment.
**Cracked heel repair.
**Hand cream.
**Nice Lip balm
**Skin exfoliator.
**Full make-up products.
**Teeth whitening product.
**Good hair dandruff control.
**Good leave-in hair conditioner.
**Good hair shampoo.
**Coconut hair oil.
**Good lasting fragrances for men and women.
And lots more......

Look at the above area and check where your strength falls in....join Oriflame and start a journey to your financial freedom.

The best part is the Compensation plan.

To know more about Oriflame, whatsapp me on 08037749796.
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
You want to know how to join Oriflame in Nigeria? whatsapp me.
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
You want to join m company Oriflame Nigeria? whatsapp me.
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 5:52am On Apr 03, 2017
A great opportunity for you.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Or University Of South Florida / Ican Professional Examination Result Is Out / Activities For The First 5 Years Of Your Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.