Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,443 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:29 PM

The Worms In My Stomach Are Dying Of Excitement - PIC - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Worms In My Stomach Are Dying Of Excitement - PIC (2178 Views)

Simple Natural Way You Can Expel Worms From Your Body System / Would You Guys Eat Still Beans With Worms In Them? / Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worms In My Stomach Are Dying Of Excitement - PIC by corperscorner: 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
Guys....I'm still in shock o
The worms in my stomach are dying of excitement

Here is the gist....my gf is a culinary artist and had been scheduled to have a test today. She was told to prepare spaghetti bolognese and veggies with sunnyside up egg.

I been no understand so I decided to visit as it's allowed in her institute.

The long and short be say...after waiting for about 45mins....watching her mix orishirishi....my eyes popped when I saw these.

Now I dey find where I fit buy confam ring take propose cos it seems the future of my stomach is now guaranteed

Help me rejoice abeg....when hunger comot from man matter...na joy remain grin

@davido @wizkid @runtown: abeg show me wetin una babes dey cook...I wan compare abeg grin

Re: The Worms In My Stomach Are Dying Of Excitement - PIC by lordlek: 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2017

2 Likes

Re: The Worms In My Stomach Are Dying Of Excitement - PIC by corperscorner: 9:29am On Mar 23, 2017
grin
Re: The Worms In My Stomach Are Dying Of Excitement - PIC by cnonyechi(f): 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
lordlek:

dis kind tin na food
Re: The Worms In My Stomach Are Dying Of Excitement - PIC by nlPoster: 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
Jesus saves, what a thread.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Soup, Stew, Sauce And Gravy In Nigerian Food / Are You A 2016 Bride? Do Not Miss This. / African Rum Fruit Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.