Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! (93130 Views)

Landlady: Moesha Boduong Is Building A House (Photos) / The Curves On Actress Princess Shyngle (Photos) / Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by amJoe(m): 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
Her name is Moesha Babiinoti Boduong, she is
a Ghanaian actress.

In an interview last year, Moesha revealed she lost her virgnity at age 21 when she started dating after Senior High School. According to her, she had her first sexual encounter at age 21 and broke up with the guy later in her third year in the university.

In her third year in the University of Ghana, she decided to break up with her boyfriend when she realized she had needs that needed to be met; but couldn't be met by her boyfriend at the time.

She reportedly met another guy, Kwaku, who could cater for her needs. Moesha noted that she needed a guy who would take care of her father’s medical bills, provide money for her education, upkeep, hostel accommodation and money for her brother’s school fees.

Moesha further hinted that when her needs became more, she had to break up with Kwaku to date a much older guy, Lardi. According to her, at that time when the interview was done, she was still dating Lardi, who got her a car and pays for her dad’s medical bills, as well as her bills and accommodation.

When asked by Delay Show how she would cope if the Lardi broke up with her, Moesha revealed that she has a luck where no guy can ever break up with her, unless she decided to break it off with that guy.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/the-curves-on-this-lady-is-making-guys.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by amJoe(m): 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
another photo
Lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by adadike281(f): 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
nice ukwu!

7 Likes

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
I wonder what we will be seeing on Instagram in the next 5yrs

182 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by talk2archy: 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
The ukwu make sense i no fit lie you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by teamsynergy: 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
who cares when u lost ur V card..... jst keep ur damn business private and tuck DAT ass in.....

I like Ghanaians Tho and some other African countries, they talk about sex quite easily and flaunt their sex life. in Naija na hypocrisy we dey do... everybody na virgin and condom don finish for chemist store, na goat dey use am

218 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by pat077: 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
Is allrice. Very bangable.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Currently on instagram...
Eeeeehn, so this is what the Instant gram is all about?

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
Adipose tissue is all I see! cool cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by nerovito(m): 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
all because of phat yansh... able man like that kneel down smh.... team slim and sexy

6 Likes

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by TINALETC3(f): 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
cheesy, woow , omo see yashh shocked, where ws I wen god ws distributing yaaaaaaaaash shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by sobmos(m): 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
You dey do me strong thing.... * whistling*** where's my Vaseline sef. shocked

1 Like

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by DCMIX(m): 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
How did this make fp?

8 Likes

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by Dontripsy(m): 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
WAAAT

1 Like

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by money121(m): 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
She still dey happy now... Old age will tell

Ask iya shaki alaso loo oshodi grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by LOGDAN(m): 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
tongue
Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by Elparaiso(m): 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
LOL

22 Likes

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Honestly, I do not find women with this stature sexually attractive, I used 'sexually' because for all intents and purposes, she's just trying to showcase sexuality.

I prefer slim ladies with moderate bottom and bosom. kiss kiss

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Face too ugly for the "curves" to have any impact.

5 Likes

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by pweshboi(m): 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
She lost her virginity at 21 and so? Nna ehn

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
D World is worse dan sodom n gomarah

4 Likes

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Fame333:
I wonder what we will be seeing on Instagram in the next 5yrs
xvideos.com will soon partner with them grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
She's one of the reasons men won't take us seriously.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by naijacentric(m): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Fake booty after they will get angry dat men see dem as sex objects feminists over to u

6 Likes

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by ilokas(m): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Chai oh blood of God

1 Like

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by Noblesoul123: 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
There's a simple word that best describes anyone who changes sexual partners for material gains.

Oya;

Lil Wayne, help me describe her in just one word.

19 Likes 2 Shares

NAIRALAND is depreciating like NAIRA

maybe we should change it to DOLLARLAND

How did this fly to FP?

11 Likes

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by SexyNairalander: 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
trash

13 Likes

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by cosmatika(m): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nairaland promotes these oloshos alot. Wats our biz with wen she started f**king. Apart from d Ukwu, she's not fine

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by Zeze06(m): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
@21 was really late..
And some people will be celebrating shit..
What morale value does this have on the innocent young ladies out here?

6 Likes

Re: The Curves On Moesha Babiinoti Boduong Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram! by AngelicBeing: 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Many more prettier & seductive women have flaunted more back-yard like yours and they are still unhappy, na today, next news jare undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 / Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Handkerchief Top To Lagos Club / Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.