Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Zuma Copies Donald Trump, Bans 9 African Countries From Entering South Africa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Zuma Copies Donald Trump, Bans 9 African Countries From Entering South Africa (2286 Views)

11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / Nigerian Man Hospitalized In US After Entering Plane For First Time & Was Tied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zuma Copies Donald Trump, Bans 9 African Countries From Entering South Africa by xolocious(m): 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
Zuma copies Donald Trump, bans 9 African countries from entering South Africa
South African president, Jacob Zuma has pulled a massive shocker after announcing an immediate ban to all citizens from Southern Africa. Effective immediately, citizens from these countries will no longer be allowed in South Africa in what Zuma called a temporary freeze : Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
The news was met with resistance from various stakeholders and diplomats from the affected countries are said to have called an emergency meeting. Speaking form the parliament, Jacob Zuma said the countries in Southern Africa are responsible for the rampant job loss among local South Africans.
“I want South Africans to have jobs before others but it’s the other way round. Why should my child suffer while my neighbor’s child eats in my field?”, Zuma said.
Another reason that Zuma highlighted was the alarming crime rates. He said foreigners from neighboring countries commit crimes and run away from their countries, mostly illegals.
“All foreigners currently in South Africa from the affected countries will be vetted and if found to have contravened, they will be sent home immediately”, he announced.
There was no word on how the affected countries would respond to Zuma’s shock announcement.

https://dailytimes.ng/africa/zuma-copies-donald-trump-bans-9-african-countries-entering-south-africa/amp/
Re: Zuma Copies Donald Trump, Bans 9 African Countries From Entering South Africa by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
who give Zuma liver? m beginning to suspects weder u re in support of xenophobic attack in S.A
Re: Zuma Copies Donald Trump, Bans 9 African Countries From Entering South Africa by Teeboy22(m): 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
who give Zuma liver? m beginning to suspects weder u re in support of xenophobic attack in S.A

He is

Thought I'll see Nigeria der. Baba!!
Re: Zuma Copies Donald Trump, Bans 9 African Countries From Entering South Africa by loomer: 8:17am On Mar 11, 2017
The guy no get mind ban Nigeria sha
Re: Zuma Copies Donald Trump, Bans 9 African Countries From Entering South Africa by chimaobikanu(m): 8:50am On Mar 11, 2017
If true, then i think its time AU calls south africa to order!
Re: Zuma Copies Donald Trump, Bans 9 African Countries From Entering South Africa by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
Just shaking my head for them

1 Like

Re: Zuma Copies Donald Trump, Bans 9 African Countries From Entering South Africa by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 12, 2017
I don't see anything wrong with a president protecting his country people, If PMB can also take such step it would make sense.

Or instead make everybody go back to their papa land, I don see Ibo nigga dey threaten yoruba nigga for elegushi beach.

So many people in this country that has no legal doc to be here, Pfff.
Re: Zuma Copies Donald Trump, Bans 9 African Countries From Entering South Africa by Nobody: 3:19am On Mar 12, 2017
xolocious:
Zuma copies Donald Trump, bans 9 African countries from entering South Africa
South African president, Jacob Zuma has pulled a massive shocker after announcing an immediate ban to all citizens from Southern Africa. Effective immediately, citizens from these countries will no longer be allowed in South Africa in what Zuma called a temporary freeze : Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
The news was met with resistance from various stakeholders and diplomats from the affected countries are said to have called an emergency meeting. Speaking form the parliament, Jacob Zuma said the countries in Southern Africa are responsible for the rampant job loss among local South Africans.
“I want South Africans to have jobs before others but it’s the other way round. Why should my child suffer while my neighbor’s child eats in my field?”, Zuma said.
Another reason that Zuma highlighted was the alarming crime rates. He said foreigners from neighboring countries commit crimes and run away from their countries, mostly illegals.
“All foreigners currently in South Africa from the affected countries will be vetted and if found to have contravened, they will be sent home immediately”, he announced.
There was no word on how the affected countries would respond to Zuma’s shock announcement.

https://dailytimes.ng/africa/zuma-copies-donald-trump-bans-9-african-countries-entering-south-africa/amp/

Bob Marley must be rolling in his grave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrQzLyTnBqw

2 Likes

Re: Zuma Copies Donald Trump, Bans 9 African Countries From Entering South Africa by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 12, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Bob Marley must be rolling in his grave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrQzLyTnBqw

this was inevitable.

large parts of the world follow the US lead.

no one stopped trump when he was creating the bad hombre narrative. and so now you have SA communities going after bad hombres from nigeria.

the narrative is the same. immigrants are stealing our jobs , immigrants are bringing crime. [only difference is that nigerian immigrants also steal the women ]
Re: Zuma Copies Donald Trump, Bans 9 African Countries From Entering South Africa by sosy25: 11:12am On Mar 12, 2017
President Zuma sabi say if he ban naija that is the end of MTN, DSTV and Shoprite in Naija. He used his sense.
loomer:
The guy no get mind ban Nigeria sha
Re: Zuma Copies Donald Trump, Bans 9 African Countries From Entering South Africa by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
oyb:

this was inevitable.

large parts of the world follow the US lead.

no one stopped trump when he was creating the bad hombre narrative. and so now you have SA communities going after bad hombres from nigeria.

the narrative is the same. immigrants are stealing our jobs , immigrants are bringing crime. [only difference is that nigerian immigrants also steal the women ]

Oh we're also accused of stealing their women here too in the USA.

(1) (Reply)

Transport Fee From Enugu To Ibadan / Etihad Airways Continues Africa Expansion With New Flights To Lagos, Nigeria / Canadian Visa Lottery 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.