Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

"Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" (58856 Views)

"The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood / Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" / Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by GavelSlam: 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
oshorstan:
Am confused here, she said Suleiman took her to Napoli. Is that a name of a place in Italy ? I only know of Naples, which birthed the club Napoli..

I am 109% sure someone is sponsoring this dangerous blackmail against Suleiman. I am not his ardent follower but from all that's happening, gush, this girl is so bad. We asked her to bring evidence, she brought photo shopped video chats. Bring pix of traditional pix, no level.. bring voice chats, no level, be guided by what u hear

Napoli is actually how Italians call Naples.

Just understand that there are anglicised ways of calling names of people and cities.

Torino is Turin. Etc

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by Mintayo(m): 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
This is why I love Pastors like Bishop Oyedepo, this lady would be "swimming" in leprosy by now. undecided
That's if she is lying though.
I don't know what she is trying to achieve though!
They were even asking her about his peniis, what kind of nonsense is this?
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by FTBOY: 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
APC are using this bytch to tarnish the image of the man of God. who knows how much she got paid from the "empty treasury".+
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by BrutusOj(m): 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
aumeehn:
I dont engage in Religious fights! go look for your mate! suleiman is guilty if he's not guilty as you claim there's no way this girl will accuse him falsely! Man of God!! you nko? Man of Satan or Jesus! bunkum!
You don't engage in religious fight? you should have kept quiet in the first place as you have no moral justification to talk trash of the pastor as you will never do to an imam or sheik..
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by Superman7: 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sugarhugs:
Omg, lol, I know she is saying the truth. all this so called men of God, dogs. Only tb joshua behaves well.
Shut up and respect yourself.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by chloride6: 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
Am i the only one who heard Daniella Okeke?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All this Nollywood Oloshos .... off to instagram..

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by Generalyemi(m): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sugarhugs:
Omg, lol, I know she is saying the truth. all this so called men of God, dogs. Only tb joshua behaves well.

and u are a lady...God can't be so unjust by denying u a common sense.

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by osazsky(m): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by deebrain(m): 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
Crap.
If you like claim he had sex with Satan himself.
Shameless LovePeddler.
Women with dignity should be ashamed they share similar gender to this thing.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by oshorstan(f): 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
cleanshaven:

my bro dont trust anybody, this is too deep , all her statement cant be lie

Let her bring verifiable evidence then... look at the one she brought b4, fakes !!!! This girl is very dangerous & she's out to mess up suleiman big time...
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Pierohandsome:
This is another person's future wife,GOD have mercy.Assuming the whole thing is true,wch man will marry this kind thing
Me I will marry her.
I think she's being bold.
I happen to have a special tin for bold girls who stand up to the deceit and deception of men.

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by sweatlana: 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mortiple:
Wetin she want make we do now?

She should go to court and stop talking nonsense! Better still, she should GO AND DIE!

Whoever has not sinned should cast the first stone. Men Of God are human beings and are fallible and haven't claimed otherwise.

She can shout from now till eternity, my perception about Apostle Suleiman will not change.
If this turns out to be ture my perception about him will change.
I have never taken her seriously untill now. She has raised 2 points. 1 her account and 2the trip to napoli.

These should be investigated

2 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by Coolgent(m): 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Chai Apollo Sulaiman u see am! Never fiddle with Fulani cos their Magu pass your own o
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by iwadobo: 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mortiple:

She should go to court and stop talking nonsense! Better still, she should GO AND DIE!

Whoever has not sinned should cast the first stone. Men Of God are human beings and are fallible and haven't claimed otherwise.

She can shout from now till eternity, my perception about Apostle Suleiman will not change.

U are such an idiat. A man of God lying about, impregnating girls around and commiting abortions . He even sent thieves to steal her laptop to cover his deeds. No wonder pastors are using some of you for ritual. Soon, he will sacrifice u. Ode. Oponu

2 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by dragonking2: 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Talk2Bella:
he should just settle put of court

guilty or not

innocent or not

this will tarnish his reputation
Lia Lia. Let her continue talking without providing the so called evidence that she claimed she has. When she is tired of talking and nobody takes her seriously she will keep shut.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by onatisi(m): 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
eightsin:
She is a fool. She said she is petitioning him cos of bridge of promise of marriage
She is even calling for the police o look into her account and travel details in order to verify her story and yet some calibrated fools are insulting her. Nigerians really deserve the kind of leadership they have

2 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by beckytunde(f): 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
Pierohandsome:
This is another person's future wife,GOD have mercy.Assuming the whole thing is true,wch man will marry this kind thing
Hmmm my brother I wonder ooo
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1359681727385605&id=1226222954064817
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by aumeehn: 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
ekems2017:
I might be right or wrong. Before this lady started this drama. She was prepared. What if she ask some one to pay in money to her account using the pastor's name? I am not exonorating the pastor but in this kind of case anything can happen.

Have you forgotten There is BVN to verify whether it's his account or not! Look there are many fake men of God in this country! i can study bible for just 5 years to master it in and out, start a ministry and said God called me. i will surely get followers that will gladly give me their life savings as offering. As a muslim i'm not obliged to pay any imam in the name of tithe or sowing seed God doesn't need my money after all he gave it to me. some of this pastors use jazz to get many followers. there is a carpenter that stays near my house in 2014 this man rented two shops and started a ministry today he's driving 2009 camry muscle! Sule is guilty mehn. forget about man of God and look at the bigger Picture.

2 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by ebenholer(m): 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
But this lady seems not sincere with the kind of appearance seen. The day Hausas dollar-changers in Lagos here nearly got my dad a pastor jailed by even using walahi-talahi to back up their lies of being duped by him several times, I realized the fact that there is no more truth in this world
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by oshorstan(f): 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
Will you believe a girl that once brought fake evidences? Apologised to Suleiman, and said all manners of good stuff to make Peace with the man that helped her to become useful Will you Pls examine these b4 u conclude!!! why is this girl so desperate to nail this man at all cost?? why not show the world proofs
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sugarhugs:
TB Josua is biggest scam of all pastors.

2 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by dragonking2: 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ioannes:
Proceeds of crusade right?

That won't stop the so-called Christians or sheeple from flocking to his next crusade to donate all their life savings in the guise of sowing seeds.
Sometimes I wonder if some of you use your head at all. Let her bring the evidences if she has any and spare us all this bullshit
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by dragonking2: 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
9jabox:
No matter how tempted you are to throw her allegations to the gutter, truth is she's saying something and she is even giving evidence as it were.

So, it's simple. If the MOG has his own proof, why not counter her? His reputation is fast fading and it'll be wise if he did the needful.

For all I believe, there was something between this two somehow. This girl cannot just appear from the blues and start heeping such allegations against the apostle.
Never.
Where is the evidences that she gave? Some times I wonder her you guys think.

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by saudyarmani(m): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
I laugh at your stupidy....charity begins at home anyway **akoigba
WHOcarex:
She is daft cos she didn't share same view with you? You are stupiid. You gullible foool
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
oshorstan:
Will you believe a girl that once brought fake evidences? Apologised to Suleiman, and said all manners of good stuff to make Peace with the man that helped her to become useful Will you Pls examine these b4 u conclude!!! why is this girl so desperate to nail this man at all cost?? why not show the world proofs
Those reports that she apologized re lies.
one eediot was even saying today that she confessed and admitted today she was blackmailing the guy
All false

2 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by Mortiple(m): 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
iwadobo:

U are such an idiat. A man of God lying about, impregnating girls around and commiting abortions . He even sent thieves to steal her laptop to cover his deeds. No wonder pastors are using some of you for ritual. Soon, he will sacrifice u. Ode. Oponu
May Thunder from 2nd Heaven strike you dead!!! Oloshi!!! Agent of darkness like you. Tell your fellow lost soul called Otobo to GO TO COURT and stop seeking sympathy from the public! We know her type, she is out to blackmail the Man Of God.

Next time, never you call me out because if you do, even if it is by mistake, you will die by correction.

You are here forming sanctimonious where in real life you are a criminal.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by dragonking2: 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
femi4:
Those of you defending the apostle...you can see that Keyamo and co are bringing out the evidence in bits
Where are the evidences? All talk and no single proof is evidence in your village abi? Shior
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by Nancy2016: 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
ekems2017:
I might be right or wrong. Before this lady started this drama. She was prepared. What if she ask some one to pay in money to her account using the pastor's name? I am not exonorating the pastor but in this kind of case anything can happen.

Sometimes you should use your head before writing nonsense. How can a person pay money into an account using another person's name? Don't you need an ID before an account is opened in your name? So how can a person use another name to make a money transfer?

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by pellswizz: 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mortiple:

Y
Stone-hearted person sighted!!
#wehdone sir

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by dragonking2: 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
but no shame on the one who impregnate her and gave her concoction to drink abi?
You were there when he impregnated her and gave her concoction to drink right?
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by cleanshaven(m): 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
oshorstan:

Let her bring verifiable evidence then... look at the one she brought b4, fakes !!!! This girl is very dangerous & she's out to mess up suleiman big time...

what evidence do you need , cos she did not come to church to open up, someone is describing everything that transpire between her and the man ,no mask oh , with all the boldness and all are calling for is evidence , what evidence do you need ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Goliath Skull Was Discovered in Holy Land! / First Customized Church In Built In Benue State (Photos) / Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.