Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:29 PM

"Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" (58805 Views)

"The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood / Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" / Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 11, 2017
Hearme:
-

Try listen to this

The wife is well-spoken. Some men are good at living a double life, though, and can easily fool their wives and everyone else. If Stephanie can provide evidence of her allegations, then they would discredit the wife's opinions of her husband's innocence.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by harffie(m): 1:11am On Mar 11, 2017
I tire for this case o.... Really am.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 11, 2017
Lol too much details to be false accusations....but Nigerians see your lives...yet people will still go to this fornicator and kleptomaniac's church...chai

3 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 11, 2017
emeijeh:
Shame on her
nope, shame on you cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by 9jabox(m): 4:02am On Mar 11, 2017
dragonking2:
Where is the evidences that she gave? Some times I wonder her you guys think.

Wait! Did you read the text in full or in part? Did you read the part where she asked for her account to be checked? Did you also read the part where she asked for their passports to be checked to confirm their trip to Napoli together?

Have the above two been checked and found to be false? What if they turn out to be true? Don't you think she has something on the Apostle?

The law ain't stewpid man.

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by Nobody: 5:24am On Mar 11, 2017
dragonking2:
You can see, you don't even know what is going on yet you have been making noise. Suleiman took her to court for blackmail, she was just released either yesterday or today. She hasn't taken Suleiman to court because she has no proof. Just only talk she has.

Let's watch the drama shall we?

Or are you one of the actors too?

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 11, 2017
Na wa for this lady grin such boldness.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by nawa4naija2: 5:34am On Mar 11, 2017
another fool spotted
Sugarhugs:
Omg, lol, I know she is saying the truth. all this so called men of God, dogs. Only tb joshua behaves well.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by oshorstan(f): 5:58am On Mar 11, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
maybe u ve not watched the video. watch the video and see how she is even the one begging authority the verify are assertions.

she should bring it to bare
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by sukar886: 5:59am On Mar 11, 2017
I don't believe in this bullshit...all i see lies n blackmailing
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by Emeonyerichard(m): 6:09am On Mar 11, 2017
Sugarhugs:
Omg, lol, I know she is saying the truth. all this so called men of God, dogs. Only tb joshua behaves well.
really.. Only tb joshua behaves well.. I tot uve come across the part in the bible whch says judge not.. Uve just passed a judgement to over thousands of men God without proper evidence. Its ur type dat call mehn dogs frgtn u got a hubby/boyfrnd & a father too.. U got to wise up. Dont type jst bcox u wana comment.. Use yr head ok.. Anyway cheers..
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by ojimbo(m): 6:13am On Mar 11, 2017
Mortiple:
Wetin she want make we do now?

She should go to court and stop talking nonsense! Better still, she should GO AND DIE!

Whoever has not sinned should cast the first stone. Men Of God are human beings and are fallible and haven't claimed otherwise.

She can shout from now till eternity, my perception about Apostle Suleiman will not change.
after arresting her and accused her of blackmailing, you now expect her to shut up her mouth?

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by ojimbo(m): 6:18am On Mar 11, 2017
ekems2017:
With this kind of dress you wore to a press conference, if not for the people there present even your so call lawyer can rape you. I refuse to believe you. You are from the pit of hell.
and why have your pastor been sending money to one one from the pit of he'll instead of you that came from the gate of heaven?

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by tifany89(m): 6:38am On Mar 11, 2017
emeijeh:
Shame on her
Bros ths one she is asking the police to check bank details for transfer, me nor come dey sure about Apostle again o. Na to sidon dey look

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by tifany89(m): 6:40am On Mar 11, 2017
Sugarhugs:
Him own fuckup never come out na if at all dere z any. Until this whole otobo saga I was thinking suleman was at least upright o
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by Mambox: 6:50am On Mar 11, 2017
eightsin:
She is a fool. She said she is petitioning him cos of bridge of promise of marriage
It's called BREACH.

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by cotmag(m): 7:26am On Mar 11, 2017
Let's keep watching. There is something to her confidence. She seems to have evidences. Will they be true? Only time can tell. It will be so unfortunate if they confirmed to be true. GOD HELP US
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by sosy25: 7:27am On Mar 11, 2017
I initially did not want to comment on this Stephanie Otobo vs Apostle Suleman saga. But in Stephanie Otobo's press conference she made some allegations that can be easily confirmed whether she is lying or not.

1. She stated that she spent time with Apostle Suleman in Naples, New York and Lagos. The international passports of Stephanie Otobo and Apostle Suleman would confirm if both of them were in Naples, New York and Lagos at the same time period

2. She stated that Apostle Suleman sent money to her bank account, her bank statement would prove whether indeed she received payments from Apostle Suleman and the amounts. The amounts would also make us know the likely intentions of the payments

I am not for or against Apostle Suleman I just want to know the truth. I am waiting for the day Nigerians would remove sentiments and just want to know the TRUTH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by onatisi(m): 7:33am On Mar 11, 2017
eightsin:

She is blackmailing him. I don't pity blackmailers. She knew he was married and also a "man of God" yet continued and took lot of money from him. So why is she doing all these now What does she want to gain? For him to divorce his wife and marry her?
so he didn't know he is married before banging her ,abi? Is he blind or crazy that he doesn't know what he was doing? He left Nigeria for usa to fvck a woman and yet You are supporting him. And I am sure the following Sunday he was on the pulpit telling fornicators and adulterers that they will go to hell fire .so what is the point?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by onatisi(m): 7:39am On Mar 11, 2017
sosy25:
I initially did not want to comment on this Stephanie Otobo vs Apostle Suleman saga. But in Stephanie Otobo's press conference she made some allegations that can be easily confirmed whether she is lying or not.

1. She stated that she spent time with Apostle Suleman in Naples, New York and Lagos. The international passports of Stephanie Otobo and Apostle Suleman would confirm if both of them were in Naples, New York and Lagos at the same time period

2. She stated that Apostle Suleman sent money to her bank account, her bank statement would prove whether indeed she received payments from Apostle Suleman and the amounts. The amounts would also make us know the likely intentions of the payments

I am not for or against Apostle Suleman I just want to know the truth. I am waiting for the day Nigerians would remove sentiments and just want to know the TRUTH.
God bless you more than your parents.
She is even tendering her passport and bank accounts to show the whole world how they have been meeting and how he has been sending her money. What else do ppl want. Let Suleiman bring his own passport and lets ppl see whether they haven't been in the same places and countries at the same time. The way Nigerians worship religious leaders at times is disgusting

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by Ifebazz(m): 7:41am On Mar 11, 2017
emeijeh:
Shame on her
Why are you he'll bent on being daft? Everybody's innocent until proven otherwise, the converse is equally true. How do you know she's lying if you don't even know eiither of them first hand? Or where you part of the party? All these people that have mortgaged their brains to the pastors will not make Nigeria move forward.

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by Eliu(m): 8:03am On Mar 11, 2017
Anybody in his right senses know that this is a total blackmail.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by sosy25: 8:04am On Mar 11, 2017
Amen for the blessing at the beginning of your post.
onatisi:

God bless you more than your parents.
She is even tendering her passport and bank accounts to show the whole world how they have been meeting and how he has been sending her money. What else do ppl want. Let Suleiman bring his own passport and lets ppl see whether they haven't been in the same places and countries at the same time. The way Nigerians worship religious leaders at times is disgusting
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by LadyJul(f): 8:05am On Mar 11, 2017
sosy25:

Suleman actually agreed he sent her that huge amount of money... undecided
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by sosy25: 8:15am On Mar 11, 2017
ok, the passports of Stephanie Otobo and Apostle Suleman would confirm if they were in Naples, New York and Lagos at the same time period. The Italian immigration would have stamped their passports when they arrived Naples or whatever port of entry they used to enter Italy and the stamp would have a date. The US immigration would have stamped their passports when they arrived the United States. The Nigerian immigration would have stamped their passports when they arrived Lagos. A simple examination of the immigration entry and exit stamps on their passports would confirm whether Stephanie Otobo and Apostle Suleman were in Naples, New York and Lagos at the same time period. Lets use hard facts to know if Stephanie Otobo is lying or saying the truth.

LadyJul:
Suleman actually agreed he sent her that huge amount of money... undecided
The
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by MrIcredible: 8:19am On Mar 11, 2017
Mortiple:
Wetin she want make we do now?

She should go to court and stop talking nonsense! Better still, she should GO AND DIE!

Whoever has not sinned should cast the first stone. Men Of God are human beings and are fallible and haven't claimed otherwise.

She can shout from now till eternity, my perception about Apostle Suleiman will not change.
Painment grin
Yahoo boy olosho pastor

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by Laredojohn(m): 8:51am On Mar 11, 2017
hmmm in as much as I dnt wanna speak for or against anyone...there is likely some element of familiarity btw both of them,that he can't deny, but other claims about their sexual relationship and d likes is not always easy to admit most especially when it has to do with a "man of God"l anyways time will tell who is actually saying the whole truth and if there is a drum beat at the background to the tune she is dancing too, or its just mere speculation by people....
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by eightsin(m): 9:55am On Mar 11, 2017
onatisi:
so he didn't know he is married before banging her ,abi? Is he blind or crazy that he doesn't know what he was doing? He left Nigeria for usa to fvck a woman and yet You are supporting him. And I am sure the following Sunday he was on the pulpit telling fornicators and adulterers that they will go to hell fire .so what is the point?

For fact purposes.... I am not supporting him. Secondly he is a human therefore he is prone to human errors. Thirdly, yes he can climb d puppet and preach against fornication according to the bible... that is why we shld follow bible msgs and not what a pastor says or do. What got me angry is the girl saying she is petitioning for failure to marry her. Who does that.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by eightsin(m): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2017
Mambox:

It's called BREACH.

Lol. I know bro... one of those times you so angry and lose focus. Thanks for the correction any way.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by snapshot: 10:11am On Mar 11, 2017
9jabox:

Wait! Did you read the text in full or in part? Did you read the part where she asked for her account to be checked? Did you also read the part where she asked for their passports to be checked to confirm their trip to Napoli together?

Have the above two been checked and found to be false? What if they turn out to be true? Don't you think she has something on the Apostle?

The law ain't stewpid man.
The apostle never denied knowing the said lady,so it could be possible that she has been receiving money from him or maybe accompany him on a trip,but does that automatically translate to the fact that the apostle is guilty of all her allegations?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood / Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari / Goliath Skull Was Discovered in Holy Land!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.