Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

"Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" (58870 Views)

"The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood / Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" / Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by kayodekb: 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
Mortiple:
Wetin she want make we do now?

She should go to court and stop talking nonsense! Better still, she should GO AND DIE!

Whoever has not sinned should cast the first stone. Men Of God are human beings and are fallible and haven't claimed otherwise.

She can shout from now till eternity, my perception about Apostle Suleiman will not change.

BRAINWASHED IDIOT... U WILL DIE A FOOL

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by Mortiple(m): 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
kayodekb:

BRAINWASHED IDIOT... U WILL DIE A FOOL
IT IS YOUR FATHER THAT WILL DIE (if at all you have one)! Born throway like you!! Your mother will die!!! Infact this year YOUR SIBBLINGS WILL DIE!!! WORTHLESS BASTARD!!!!!!!

You are cursed with an irreversible curse, you vagabond!!!

AS FOR YOU COWARD, GO AND DIE!!!
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
RingimKabir:
As a Muslim, it's not appropriate for one to indulge in a matter that doesn't concern him. But the truth is, in Islam, we see our clerics as human and so they can err, commit sin etc. But the fact that some Christian brothers here totally disagree with the fact that Suleman can be a culprit is laughable. Truth will always prevail.

Don't mind the wicked hypocrites !
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nigerian Christians are the most brainwashed, deluded and confused souls ever to walk this planet. Until they realise that all these men are crooks and sexual predators in religious garb, they will continue to wallow in ignorance and superstition.

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 12, 2017
Sugarhugs:
Omg, lol, I know she is saying the truth. all this so called men of God, dogs. Only tb joshua behaves well.
So you didn't read the report of how one bisi accused T.B Joshua of sleeping with members? The funniest thing was that many believed her because many hated T.B Joshua. So tell is T.B Joshua free? Shey Oyibo talk say heh no get as heh be say smoke non dey comot anyhow except small fire dey
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 12, 2017
RingimKabir:
As a Muslim, it's not appropriate for one to indulge in a matter that doesn't concern him. But the truth is, in Islam, we see our clerics as human and so they can err, commit sin etc. But the fact that some Christian brothers here totally disagree with the fact that Suleman can be a culprit is laughable. Truth will always prevail.
Coming from a Muslim guy show you're being sincere unlike some gullible Christians that see their pastors as spirit. Even if their pastors fart,it becomes an issue

2 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by kayodekb: 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2017
Mortiple:
IT IS YOUR FATHER THAT WILL DIE (if at all you have one)! Born throway like you!! Your mother will die!!! Infact this year YOUR SIBBLINGS WILL DIE!!! WORTHLESS BASTARD!!!!!!!

You are cursed with an irreversible curse, you vagabond!!!

AS FOR YOU COWARD, GO AND DIE!!!

YOUR FAMILY WILL WEEP OVER YOU THIS MONTH AND UR ASHAWO MOTHER AND DRUG PEDDLER WILL SEE MISERABLE IN LIFE BY NOT GIVING YOU HOME TRAINING... STUPID FULL WITH BRAIN RAT... NA THUNDER GO FIRE YOU IF YOU QUOTE ME AGAIN
Re: "Apostle Suleman Likes Sex Too Much & Once Gave Me Proceeds Of Crusades" by cocolacec(m): 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
Stephanie Otobo ,the Jawo Jawo lomo of Apostle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rICFrpUAsYc

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Goliath Skull Was Discovered in Holy Land! / First Customized Church In Built In Benue State (Photos) / Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.