Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) (74932 Views)

10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) / Deji Adenuga: Man Who Set Lover’s House On Fire In Ondo And Killed 8 Persons / Man Sets Lover’s House On Fire In Ondo, Five Dead. Disturbing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by dainformant(m): 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
Photos of this young lady who was brutally murdered have been trending online... According to Prince Oluwole Enitan who shared the photos and other reports gathered from online users, the lady was gruesomely murdered with a knife as seen in the pictures after a quarrel in her lover's residence. Read below what was shared online..

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/graphic-photos-of-lady-who-was.html

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by dainformant(m): 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2017

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by dainformant(m): 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by professorfal: 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
oluwa o!!!!! R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by Davash222(m): 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Too bad. Fear Humans.

41 Likes

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by softwerk(f): 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Dear Lord, if Angel Gabriel has misplaced the trumpet please give him whistle, we the few righteous will still hear itcry

104 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
JEEZ
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
wetin ma come do? Cry?? pple go come here dey say na material things she pursue cus dz one so..nobody knws what happened so ya'll Sahara reporters and CSI experts should just respect yaxevs n not say trash bout d dead... R.I.P

27 Likes

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
OMG
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
What material things could cause. She met a desperate guy. So unfortunate!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
kimbra:
What material things could cause.

i Talk am...i nova even waka comot fr here u don come drop rubbish...na every lady dey materialistic fr una..me i just pity u

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by REIIGN(m): 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
God Rest Her Soul.

Selah.

May her killer never know peace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by enuk80(m): 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
softwerk:
Dear Lord, if Angel Gabriel has misplaced the trumpet please give him whistle, we the few righteous will still hear itcry

u righteous

6 Likes

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
kiddoiLL:

i Talk am...i nova even waka comot fr here u don come drop rubbish...na every lady dey materialistic fr una..me i just pity u
She knows best what he lured her with. Pity yourself! Cos I never said all women are materialistic.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
This is quite brutal. . REST IN PEACE...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by Negotiate: 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
omg... bas
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by etcme(m): 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
Don't just know what to say. Cant even blame the killer nor the killed. But humans ought to understand that taking someones life is not the ultimate.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by Divay22(f): 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
Saw it on facebook...mehn I was close to tears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by joey150(m): 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
Wow!

Why Is she naked? Quarrel after sex? Sex gone wrong? Fetish?

Looks to me like a man slaughter. Forensics we need you on ground .

With all the teeming unemployed youths. You'll think the government would offer to train a fraction of them in forensics and blood splatter so we could find out what happened at crime scenes like this

5 Likes

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
kimbra:
She knows best what he lured her with. Pity yourself!.
I pity u for quickly deciding its material things. u n i knw nothing bout her n d least u could do is come here n talk trash u dnt knw..respect d dead...n think ur a female makes dis shitty..afterall its all ladies dat goes after material things right?

20 Likes

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
President that cannot bring London bread or chocolate, is that one President?

1 Like

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by sweatlana: 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
>sad. Really sad.
Some is dead and another person will spend his life behind bars of face firing squad all because he could not control his temper.

For those ediots who will judge her without knowing anything about what led to this, your own end will be worse.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by Rayboss(m): 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
they should get their facts right before judging and condemning her. R.I.P to d dead...

5 Likes

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
kiddoiLL:
I pity u for quickly deciding its material things. u n i knw nothing bout her n d least u could do is come here n talk trash u dnt knw..respect d dead...n think ur a female makes dis shitty..afterall its all ladies dat goes after material things right?
You lack comprehensive ability. So she was killed in her father's house abi?.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by rossyc(f): 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Gosh...may she rest in peace and may her killer never go unpunished....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by jonaifame22(m): 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
After he hs fvcked life out her,he still killed her

He's a bad sharp guy , lol!

1 Like

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by sirhills: 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
Meanwhile lets not relent in our publicity:

THE FIRST AUDITION IS TOMORROW @FESTAC TOWN LAGOS. By 10am!!!

Call the numbers on the post only DONT BE SCAMMED PLS,ITS FREE.

NEXT AUDITION IS 18th March,2017, VENUE WILL BE POSTED ON OUR PAGE.

#rcma #spreading #audition #movie #action #christianmovies #christianfilm #director #lagos #talent #castingcall #movie #firstofitskind #tagafriend #likes #follow

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by ayaside(m): 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
The FB user sef..So,any girl that is murdered is trying to follow already made guys?? angry

14 Likes

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by badassProdigy(m): 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
adonbiliv the story...

RIP
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by sleeknick: 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
She looks like someone i know from the looks of her waist and thigh... angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria / Oladayo Oladokun, Farouk Kukoyi, Baldwin Osuji Own The Private Jet Seized In US? / Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.