Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) (74933 Views)

10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) / Deji Adenuga: Man Who Set Lover’s House On Fire In Ondo And Killed 8 Persons / Man Sets Lover’s House On Fire In Ondo, Five Dead. Disturbing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by WINDSOW(m): 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
softwerk:
Dear Lord, if Angel Gabriel has misplaced the trumpet please give him whistle, we the few righteous will still hear itcry
Babe, u made me laff like a rabid patient. Ur post is the funniest in the world.
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by neocortex: 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
kimbra:
Yeah!, with you as the third accomplice.

Common, you are the only one who knew it was for "material things" that she was murdered.
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by sweatlana: 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
kimbra:
She's dead and gone. Stop disturbing me.

RIP to the dead!.
That's what you should have said from the get go!

Learn to show respect for the dead!

May her soul RIP. May her killer never know peace.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by richtea881: 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
Is that your problem?
megrimor:
President that cannot bring London bread or chocolate, is that one President?
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by WINDSOW(m): 10:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
Divay22:
Saw it on facebook...mehn I was close to tears
But u neva cried. Gbouuun! grin
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
sweatlana:

That's what you should have said from the get go!

Learn to show respect for the dead!

May her soul RIP. May her killer never know peace.
Chai!, Does typing "RIP" actually mean the dead is resting in peace?. So all you wanted was RIP?.
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by watered(m): 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
porozhniy:

Do you know her personally?
Do you have classified information that isn't available to the public?
Does that cubicle look like it belongs to a rich guy?

Nobody deserves to be killed like this!
let me define 'rich' in girls' context. If the girl is from a home where barely has a room to herself whereas the guy lives in one room, the guy is rich. If the guy can buy her any of the three course meal daily and who knows the girl barely eats good meals even though they look expensive, the guy is rich.... I can go on and on cos girls no dey new to me again. I've seen them all except for the likes of Simi, Waje, Sheyi Shay, Tiwa...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by sweatlana: 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
kimbra:
Chai!, Does typing "RIP" actually mean the dead is resting in peace?. So all you wanted was RIP?.
Yes as a fellow woman that's all I wanted.

As for whether she is resting only God can tell.

Courtesy demands we show respect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by wokemzine: 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
Davash222:
Too bad. Fear Humans.
Humans still took time to take pics. Fear humans the more.
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by porozhniy(m): 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=watered post=54470994] let me define 'rich' in girls' context. If the girl is from a home where barely has a room to herself whereas the guy lives in one room, the guy is rich. If the guy can buy her any of the three course meal daily and who knows the girl barely eats good meals even though they look expensive, the guy is rich.... I can go on and on cos girls no dey new to me again. I've seen them all except for the likes of Simi, Waje, Sheyi Shay, Tiwa... [/quote
Bros, I'm not going to have this debate with you. Nobody deserves to die like this!

1 Like

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by CuteMorriz: 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
softwerk:
Dear Lord, if Angel Gabriel has misplaced the trumpet please give him whistle, we the few righteous will still hear itcry
you wey dey carry afonja and ipob for head...you go enter heaven that means I go get title for there...
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by donttouch: 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Everybody don dey post and comment wetin im like. The place the thing happen no get name or address, abi the girl and im lover no get name?

"FAKE NEWSERS!!!"
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by cherriex(f): 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
RIP to the dead,so sad indeed,only God knows what transpired btw them,maybe time will tell,maybe not,but doesn't seem to me like she's materialistic or following a Rich dude,nothing looks close to affluence/Rich in that background am seeing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by Opakan2: 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
No fvcks given.

Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. Burn in hell
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
jonaifame22:
After he hs fvcked life out her,he still killed her

He's a bad sharp guy , lol!

Seriously?
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by donsiqua(m): 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nawa o
See blood everywhere!
This one don pass sacrificial lamb things
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
But why do people jump into conclusions without actually knowing what happened

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
cherriex:
RIP to the dead,so sad indeed,only God knows what transpired btw them,maybe time will tell,maybe not,but doesn't seem to me like she's materialistic or following a Rich dude,nothing looks close to affluence/Rich in that background am seeing.

Exactly. A lady gets killed and the poster has already judged her case without being there.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by jose4shizzle: 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
From the news making rounds. This is the Nigerian prostitute from Spintex, Ghana that was killed by Isaac Sackey
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 11:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
The question now is where will her soul go to
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by koladed40(m): 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
I pray they open their brains to this raw and undiluted truth. Ladies of this generation are too gulible and credulous to fall for cheap tricks of senseless guys who only thinks with their penis all because they want to live an expensive and luxury life. Many of them will have their fingers to bite. I mostly pity those that have casual sex with men of their father's age. It is a curse upon you if you refuse to repent. Jesus loves you. Give your life to Him and totally forsake your sin

1 Like

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by diva90: 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
This is so gruesome
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by mhizAnnie(f): 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
kiddoiLL:
wetin ma come do? Cry?? pple go come here dey say na material things she pursue cus dz one so..nobody knws what happened so ya'll Sahara reporters and CSI experts should just respect yaxevs n not say trash bout d dead... R.I.P

The worst part is that the house doesn't even look like the place a"made man" will stay...that one is just speculating or trying to be relevant

1 Like

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by EternalTruth: 12:08am On Mar 11, 2017
buhari is a wicked terrorist. tufiakwa
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by torqque7(m): 12:11am On Mar 11, 2017
softwerk:

Pls stop that rough play..which whistle,whistle Kor when I never start life?ha
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by Oyebee91(m): 12:11am On Mar 11, 2017
And the knife wasn't stained with blood. ...is this a jet Lee scene? cry
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 12:27am On Mar 11, 2017
Killed!
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by oblak00(m): 12:34am On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
You lack comprehensive ability. So she was killed in her father's house abi?.
Kindly take the last fvck and get out

1 Like

Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by fatai7165: 12:38am On Mar 11, 2017
joey150:
Wow!

Why Is she naked? Quarrel after sex? Sex gone wrong? Fetish?

Looks to me like a man slaughter. Forensics we need you on ground .

With all the teeming unemployed youths. You'll think the government would offer to train a fraction of them in forensics and blood splatter so we could find out what happened at crime scenes like this

Fo-re..what?? Whr do you think we are?? Europe or America? Our own mode of investigation is police arresting anybody and calling them suspects, if by mistake you happen to be passing by the front of the house of the incident and police are there at the moment, they can even carry you as suspect sef!!
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by fatai7165: 12:40am On Mar 11, 2017
EternalTruth:
buhari is a wicked terrorist. tufiakwa

What are you?? A senseless human being!!!
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 11, 2017
softwerk:

I know this was meant to be a harmless comment just to get likes but do not commit blasphemy for what? A couple of virtual "Likes"?
Re: Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) by berrystunn(m): 1:16am On Mar 11, 2017
That room look very poor...

Runs girls take note.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria / Oladayo Oladokun, Farouk Kukoyi, Baldwin Osuji Own The Private Jet Seized In US? / Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.