Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Funny, You Died While Looking At A Girl's Ass. Explain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny, You Died While Looking At A Girl's Ass. Explain (1501 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / +18 This Girl Ass Can Put You In Trouble / Is This Girl Ass For Real??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny, You Died While Looking At A Girl's Ass. Explain by NaijaDryGuy(m): 11:31pm On Mar 10, 2017

Re: Funny, You Died While Looking At A Girl's Ass. Explain by Gflat: 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Death by a careless driver who couldn't use his horns. straightforward

1 Like

Re: Funny, You Died While Looking At A Girl's Ass. Explain by Cutehector(m): 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin
Re: Funny, You Died While Looking At A Girl's Ass. Explain by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
grin grin grin I will tell God that the gift he gave the babe killed me
Re: Funny, You Died While Looking At A Girl's Ass. Explain by NaijaDryGuy(m): 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Gflat:

You should be a lawyer!

1 Like

Re: Funny, You Died While Looking At A Girl's Ass. Explain by NaijaDryGuy(m): 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
Re: Funny, You Died While Looking At A Girl's Ass. Explain by NaijaDryGuy(m): 11:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
Jeffboi:
grin grin grin I will tell Gos that the gift he gave the babe killed me

Confirm! Case closed! wink cheesy
Re: Funny, You Died While Looking At A Girl's Ass. Explain by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
I was trying to preach to her that her body is ur temple
Re: Funny, You Died While Looking At A Girl's Ass. Explain by youngberry001(m): 11:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
how person go cross road dey watch bum bum self daht person dey mad ne cheesy

I go pack for 1 corner dey view am well well bfor i cross

1 Like

Re: Funny, You Died While Looking At A Girl's Ass. Explain by NaijaDryGuy(m): 11:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
ceejayx:
I was trying to preach to her that her body is ur temple

Baba na you holy pass!

1 Like

Re: Funny, You Died While Looking At A Girl's Ass. Explain by NaijaDryGuy(m): 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
youngberry001:
how person go cross road dey watch bum bum self daht person dey mad ne cheesy

I go pack for 1 corner dey view am well well bfor i cross

I love your style. Na even on top car you dey sef.

How much be fuel?
Re: Funny, You Died While Looking At A Girl's Ass. Explain by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
Gflat:
sin ontop sin
Re: Funny, You Died While Looking At A Girl's Ass. Explain by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
NaijaDryGuy:

Baba na you holy pass!

grin
Re: Funny, You Died While Looking At A Girl's Ass. Explain by youngberry001(m): 11:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
NaijaDryGuy:

I love your style. Na even on top car you dey sef.
How much be fuel?
nah #145per/ltr

U wan buy for me ne cheesy
Re: Funny, You Died While Looking At A Girl's Ass. Explain by NaijaDryGuy(m): 11:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
youngberry001:
nah #145per/ltr

U wan buy for me ne cheesy

For where! After you na you o grin
Re: Funny, You Died While Looking At A Girl's Ass. Explain by Davash222(m): 2:54am On Mar 11, 2017
You don't need to explain to God, he already know. Just beg him to temper justice with mercy, He's a merciful God.
Re: Funny, You Died While Looking At A Girl's Ass. Explain by sirusX(m): 4:31am On Mar 11, 2017
Gflat:
A lie that is true...you wan confuse angel Gabriel?

(1) (Reply)

James Ibori's Daughter Stole My Husband/father Of My Kids -wife (see Photos) / I Don't Know What To Tell Her Again...help!!! / Lady Spotted Proposing To His Man. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.