Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. (15643 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You 've Had In A Relationship?pls Share / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by firstking01(m): 11:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
1.Women are delicate beings both on the out side and inside, so, there's a high rate of probability that the virtues i long for sexually in you would 've been unreplenishly diminishedundecided

2.For you to have conciously and voluptuously opened your legs for me it means you can do it for the man next door, sex is addictiveundecided

3.You are not God fearing, don't even accuse me of being guilty too cos the woman that was caught in the very act for committing adultery was almost stoned to dead if not for the intervention of jesus...so, the question now is, what of the man that committed the sin with the woman??, guess to a large extend his actions were justifiable that's why they let him go...women are not supposed to cheat for whatsoever reasonundecided

4.They are NO differend from the day to day prostitute we see in mr sweet, the difference between your girl friend and them is just location.

5.There's ever the tendency that the children she 'll give birth to will be like her cos a goat cannot give birth to a pig.

6.They have high tendency of promiscuityundecided

7.Most of them are ravagely saucy and very insultive...they'd hardly respect you as their husband.

8.They hate to hear hell fire preaching and as such they can never repent cos of guilty concience, for Godsake the girl you intend to marry should be preaching heaven to you.

9.They sleep out side at every opportunity that presents itself.

10.They tell lies alot, ranging from how they were raped or molested by their school teacher.

In general, any lady who's been having sex before marriage has the potentials to have aborted pregnancy before thereby opening the room for a possible barreness in the future, "but not in all cases sha o".

Important Note:...i'm not saying she must be a virgin, take caution of the heading....all i'm saying is, a girl you 've had or have been having sex with has the tendency to portray all the aforelisted traits above if you marry her....better you marry a girl you 've not had canal knowledge of before weather she's a virgin or not, believe me there 'll be trust and respect in the union....and ofcourse before marry you must 've know your medical status so don't tell you wanna test to know if it's a fertile ground before plant your seed.

And to the girls, if you ask me i 'll say the thread is not to demean you if you are already into sex with your bf...the message is, marry a man who has not seen your panties before.

Thank you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by professorfal: 12:00am On Mar 11, 2017
If only marriage is all about cuddling, exchanging salivas and meeting of both party's sexual organs but its not.

4.They are NO difference from the day to day prostitute we see in mr sweet, the difference between you and them is just location.

this is funny.

15 Likes

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by dacovajnr: 12:02am On Mar 11, 2017
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 11, 2017
Nice talk bro
firstking01:
1.Women are delicate beings both on the out side and inside, so, there's a high rate of probability that the virtues i long for sexually in you would 've been unreplenishly diminishedundecided

2.For you to have conciously and voluptuously opened your legs for me it means you can do it for the man next door, sex is addictiveundecided

3.You are not God fearing, don't even accuse me of being guilty too cos the woman that was caught in the very act for committing adultery was almost stoned to dead if not for the intervention of jesus...so, the question now is, what of thye man that committed the sin with the woman??, guess to a large extend his actions were justifiable...

4.They are NO differend from the day to day prostitute we see in mr sweet, the difference between your girl friend and them is just location.

5.There's ever the tendency that the children she 'll give birth to you will be like her cos a goat cannot give birth to a pig.

6.They have high tendency of promiscuityundecided

7.Most of them are ravagely saucy and very insultive...they'd hardly respect you as their husband.

8.They hate to hear hell fire preaching and as such they can never repent cos of guilty concience, for Godsake the girl you intend to marry should be preaching heaven to you.

9.They sleep out side at every opportunity that presents itself.

10.They tell lies alot, ranging from how they were raped or molested by their school teacher.

Important Note:...i'm not saying she must be a virgin, take caution of the heading....all i'm saying is, a girl you 've had or have been having sex with has the tendency to portray all the aforelisted traits above if you marry her....better you marry a girl you 've not had canal knowledge of before weather she's a virgin or not, believe me there 'll be trust and respect in the family....and ofcourse before marry you must 've know your medical status so don't tell you wanna test to know if it's a fertile ground before plant your seed.

And to the girls, if you ask me i 'll say the thread is to demean you if you are already into sex with your b...the message is, marry a man who has not seen your panties before.

Thank you.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by firstking01(m): 12:07am On Mar 11, 2017
darol4real:
Nice talk bro
Merci boucoup sir.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by mazizitonene(m): 12:10am On Mar 11, 2017
myopic.....marriage isnt based on just sex........but aint it funny how guys want to fuq any beauty dey see up till when it's time for marriage....and eventually hope to settle with a virgin....or virgin-like cheesy beau.....just thinking ol.... wink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Cutehector(m): 12:10am On Mar 11, 2017
Firstking why is it so hard for you to find a good lady

6 Likes

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by mazizitonene(m): 12:13am On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
a good lady.....that term....in the real sense of the word...its like looking for an honest nigerian politician...

tell us....have u found one ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Strahovski1(m): 12:13am On Mar 11, 2017
Lol.. useless post.

So if you have a fiancee whom you have proposed to and set to marry. You should not have sex with her? Even if you don't have sex with her what stops her from fucking some other dude?

Wise up man.. if she doesn't let you fvck, it means your d!ck is too small or irritating. She is getting it else where. You better start fvcking and stop being nerdy.

24 Likes

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by firstking01(m): 12:14am On Mar 11, 2017
mazizitonene:
myopic.....marriage isnt based on just sex........but aint it funny how guys want to fuq any beauty dey see up till when it's time for marriage....and eventually hope to settle with a virgin....or virgin-like cheesy beau.....just thinking ol.... wink
I 'll rather you erase the word "myopic" cos sex one vital aspect of marriage you can't overlook.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by dacblogger: 12:15am On Mar 11, 2017
Different strokes for different folks...that is your opinion so you shldnt force it on another person.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Cutehector(m): 12:16am On Mar 11, 2017
mazizitonene:
a good lady.....that term....in the real sense of the word...its like looking for an honest nigerian politician...

am not searching for a woman.. Am searching for money...
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by ikp120(m): 12:17am On Mar 11, 2017
Lol. Babe fit dey fvck ya next-door neighbour for free o, while you dey there dey wait until that bore hole don turn to well. grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by mazizitonene(m): 12:18am On Mar 11, 2017
firstking01:
I 'll rather you erase the word "myopic" cos sex one vital aspect of marriage you can't overlook.
interesting...I'll assume u skipped the "just sex" part....but then...u r right on its "vitality".....but definitely not with the afore-listed points...

but then....whatever rocks ur boat mate....

1 Like

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by pweshboi(m): 12:19am On Mar 11, 2017
This post doesn't stop you from ending up with a woman with bad character and that might end up killing you self. Cos u met her in church doesn't mean she's holy, let me tell you at OP cos she opened her legs for u before marriage doesn't mean you won't end up having a lovely home with her. Marriage is not about sex sex sex all the time Bro... It's about the person's individuality you are getting married to. All these used up ladies in church joining all d units and doing holy than though doesn't mean marrying them will give u a peaceful home. Ask for God's direction cos there's no rules to loving and being loved. It's a thing of the heart.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by firstking01(m): 12:21am On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
Have one currently but i won't score her "good" yet cos the relationship is still very young...and btw, what's your own view of good lady?...you sound asif you know me offline benedicttongue
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by mazizitonene(m): 12:21am On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
am not searching for a woman.. Am searching for money...
if only your posts had not betrayed you........
If only your posts can agree with you.....
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by firstking01(m): 12:22am On Mar 11, 2017
mazizitonene:

Lol, obviously his answer is NO.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by firstking01(m): 12:24am On Mar 11, 2017
Strahovski1:
Lol.. useless post.

So if you have a fiancee whom you have proposed to and set to marry. You should not have sex with her? Even if you don't have sex with her what stops her from fucking some other dude?

Wise up man.. if she doesn't let you fvck, it means your d!ck is too small or irritating. She is getting it else where. You better start fvcking and stop being nerdy.
This is africa and nigeria in particular where we hallow and hold marriage in high esteem...go back to india and practice your hinduismundecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Cutehector(m): 12:24am On Mar 11, 2017
mazizitonene:
if only your posts had not betrayed you........
If only your posts can agree with you.....
lol whatever I post in Nairaland remains in Nairaland. Without my phone its a different ball game entirely...
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by firstking01(m): 12:25am On Mar 11, 2017
dacblogger:
Different strokes for different folks...that is your opinion so you shldnt force it on another person.
True but i 'll urge you to try what the op's said wink.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 11, 2017
Romanceland is for kids I swear!. grin

Since your male-folks shouldn't marry the girls they've sexed for those lousy reasons of yours then I suppose after sleeping with your wife you would dumb her ass.

Kidults everywhere.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
Lmao. cheesy grin
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Cutehector(m): 12:29am On Mar 11, 2017
firstking01:
Have one currently but i won't score her "good" yet cos the relationship is still very young...and btw, what's your own view of good lady?...you sound asif you know me offline benedicttongue
no one is good except the Lord Jesus Christ

But we can all try to attain perfection.. Why not try to focus on your relationship instead of creating negative threads against our sisters.

My view of a good lady can be summed up into this

She is understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by mazizitonene(m): 12:29am On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
lol whatever I post in Nairaland remains in Nairaland. Without my phone its a different ball game entirely...
alrai son......wahrever ya say...
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 11, 2017
Got no beef with you bro, but that's one crappy list.
I dunno the sorts of girls you fūck with but one thing i know is you don't judge one's personality based on their sexuality. If anything, a sexually liberated/expressive woman is like an open book.

And its not like even the 'virgin' girl you plan on settling down with would be placed on a shelf; you still gon fūck her brains out everyday for the rest of both your married lives, so what separates her from the others, marriage? pfft.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Cutehector(m): 12:30am On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
Lmao. cheesy grin
lol u dey laff am abi? Do u even have a functioning relationship dat is marriage bound
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by firstking01(m): 12:30am On Mar 11, 2017
mazizitonene:
interesting...I'll assume u skipped the "just sex" part....but then...u r right on its "vitality".....but definitely not with the afore-listed points...

but then....whatever rocks ur boat mate....
How would you feel if on the first night you are getting your wife laid that was the first time for you both?
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by professorfal: 12:31am On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
Romanceland is for kids I swear!. grin

Since your male-folks shouldn't marry the girls they've sexed for those lousy reasons of yours then I suppose after sleeping with your wife you would dumb her ass.

Kidults everywhere.

I can't say I've not notice, you are one.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by mazizitonene(m): 12:32am On Mar 11, 2017
firstking01:
Lol, obviously his answer is NO.
lol....obviously....
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
lol u dey laff am abi? Do u even have a functioning relationship dat is marriage bound
My life doesn't revolve around guys. There are better things to do before thinking of marriage.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by firstking01(m): 12:33am On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
no one is good except the Lord Jesus Christ

But we can all try to attain perfection.. Why not try to focus on your relationship instead of creating negative threads against our sisters.

My view of a good lady can be summed up into this

She is understanding.
She's understanding huh??, smh...you have a long way to go bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Love My Boyfriend But I Fancy Another! / 15 Topics To Build Your Relationship. / Compulsory Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.