Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,302 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. (15630 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You 've Had In A Relationship?pls Share / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Safiaa(f): 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
Very senseless opinion.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by marlvis(f): 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
undecidedboys,kids,boys,kids....when will you grow up.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Cutehector(m): 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
[sup][/sup]
Nma27:
Who knows if he's a good man
lol he is a good guy .. His probs is just his over jealousy attitude.. Always checking up kinda guy grin.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by queeninma: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
Working internationally has never been simpler. With Payoneer’s Global Payment Service, you can now receive local bank transfers from your international customers – as if you had a local bank account.

Get paid from the comfort of your home...just follow the link below.

All you need is an international passport or national Id or drivers license the you receive 25 usd every week.

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/z5gujFDoKvitrEW38o2Rc9Vxjs_U1u-sTRrToGiInE8sUge_K4NBKlDvskYmnUp7Feu7wh0vwL1vXbjjonWqqw2
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by firstking01(m): 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
marlvis:
undecidedboys,kids,boys,kids....when will you grow up.
Easy fam....keep your dose of opinion in you.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by firstking01(m): 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
Safiaa:
Very senseless opinion.
Guiltyundecided??
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Safiaa(f): 6:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
Of what?
firstking01:
Guiltyundecided??
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by firstking01(m): 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
Safiaa:
Of what?
Of the write upundecided??
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Safiaa(f): 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Sex has nothing to do with the qualities of a woman.
firstking01:
Of the write upundecided??
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by firstking01(m): 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
Safiaa:
Sex has nothing to do with the qualities of a woman.
Read the no 1 point...if you are a sex addict you can't stay true to your husband.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Safiaa(f): 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
Why not?
firstking01:
Read the no 1 point...if you are a sex addict you can't stay true to your husband.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by firstking01(m): 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
Safiaa:
Why not?
Are you asking me?,,,,i'm puting it to you that NO woman who's a sex addict can be faithful to one man.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Safiaa(f): 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
You're generalising. Can't a woman recieve all she needs from one man, even if she's an addict. It's very possible. Expand your thoughts please.
firstking01:
Are you asking me?,,,,i'm puting it to you that NO woman who's a sex addict can be faithful to one man.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Nancypret: 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
Thought the Op would quote me so I can give him a piece of my mind. I'm tired of some stupid guys opening threads about unfaithful girls when they themselves are not faithful. You wish to marry a lady who has not opened legs for men but you're busy opening ur dick for other ladies.
Again, I'm tired of hearing these ashawo guys who sleep around claiming they want to marry a virgin. if you want a lady who is untouched,you have to remain untouched yourself.
After fuccking around, you come here and be looking for good girl. smh
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by firstking01(m): 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
Safiaa:
You're generalising. Can't a woman recieve all she needs from one man, even if she's an addict. It's very possible. Expand your thoughts please.
Smh, you sound like a non-nigerian.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by marlvis(f): 11:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
firstking01:
oh...dick ...just grow up already.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
firstking01:
1.Women are delicate beings both on the out side and inside, so, there's a high rate of probability that the virtues i long for sexually in you would 've been unreplenishly diminishedundecided

2.For you to have conciously and voluptuously opened your legs for me it means you can do it for the man next door, sex is addictiveundecided

3.You are not God fearing, don't even accuse me of being guilty too cos the woman that was caught in the very act for committing adultery was almost stoned to dead if not for the intervention of jesus...so, the question now is, what of the man that committed the sin with the woman??, guess to a large extend his actions were justifiable that's why they let him go...women are not supposed to cheat for whatsoever reasonundecided

4.They are NO differend from the day to day prostitute we see in mr sweet, the difference between your girl friend and them is just location.
Your thread reeks of foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by firstking01(m): 6:08am On Mar 12, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Your thread reeks of foolishness.
I understand where you are coming from magrin, but i swear it's not my fault, just retrace your steps if you are already into itundecided
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by firstking01(m): 6:14am On Mar 12, 2017
marlvis:
oh...dick ...just grow up already.
This is my thread and i can't join you to constitute a nuisance if not ehundecided…if you 've already found your filthy self wanting then i 'll advice you just take cover and brace up for the next fvckaholic that will emerge your wayundecided
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by firstking01(m): 7:05am On Mar 12, 2017
Strahovski1:

Lol.

I'm married with kids. And before my marriage, I was a sex-ambassador. I had lots of sex. Lots of ODs, infact I made seX my second water.

And when I encountered my wife and got married, 5 years now, I haven't known anyother woman but my wife. So you see? It doesn't apply to everyone. It's a thing of choice. That's my point. I'm a testimony of that.

When you get married you'll understand that there is no such thing as 'what you are exposed to'. It's all a thing of choice. I choose to be faithful to me wife same way another person can choose to be unfaithful. His singlehood has no impact or effect. It's choice.
Bro, i can't count you as a married man here....judging from your display of infidelity and childishness here....well, i'm not tryna demean your marriage or personality...my point is, let the sincerely married ones come prove me wrong on this thread cool.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by ShawttySoFyne(f): 7:32am On Mar 12, 2017
firstking01:
I understand where you are coming from magrin, but i swear it's not my fault, just retrace your steps if you are already into itundecided
As expected.You used that lame line for your defense.
FYI i havent done nada.
I was refering to your general foolishness on threads.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by firstking01(m): 7:44am On Mar 12, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
As expected.You used that lame line for your defense.
FYI_i havent done nada.
I was refering to your general foolishness on threads.
Oh, come of it lad, told you i 'll let you escape on this thread hence i should be cordinating and defending my thread seeing it's highly controversial....quote me on another thread and you'd ever live to eat more of your misery.
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by ShawttySoFyne(f): 7:53am On Mar 12, 2017
firstking01:
Oh, come of it lad, told you i 'll let you escape on this thread hence i should be cordinating and defending my thread seeing it's highly controversial....quote me on another thread and you'd ever live to eat more of your misery.
Lol what you gon do?
burst a capslock on me?
Lass go sit your lame ass somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by firstking01(m): 8:35am On Mar 12, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Lol what you gon do?
burst a capslock on me?
Lass go sit your lame ass somewhere.
Hehehehe, i sha know you gotta struggle to stay relevant but in a way, i 'll leru uncabside...but hey hun, i 'll advice you don't store your moniker in my head, i hate to bash ladies, you won't hear word nowundecided
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by GodblessNig247(m): 9:09am On Mar 12, 2017
kimbra:
You don't. You just assume you do. Whoever comes to marry me now would wait.

I am ready to wait. Cos I got a lot on my head too grin #Kimbra
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by GodblessNig247(m): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2017
Lunagirl:
God please help me leave Nigeria and her boys soon. I am tired of their smelly analysis and stance.

Nigeria is a great place to be. Let's keep our hopes alive! Happy Sunday to u #Lunagirl
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by hamilton62(m): 9:19am On Mar 12, 2017
mazizitonene:
myopic.....marriage isnt based on just sex........but aint it funny how guys want to fuq any beauty dey see up till when it's time for marriage....and eventually hope to settle with a virgin....or virgin-like cheesy beau.....just thinking ol.... wink
The op thinks that the qualification for marriage is virginity but he got it wrong... Being a virgin is virtuous but that doesn't mean that she understands the union more... Marriage is for the matured minds and heart...
Op, who then should marry the ladies you have slept with before you discovered these your write ups assuming you are practising what you preach?
Did the bible give a condition like this for marriage?
It is very good and wonderful for abstenance from sex before marriage but this is a No! No!!
You need to ask around what marriage is...
Ask your religious leaders and elders on this then come thank me later...
ciao
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by firstking01(m): 11:35am On Mar 12, 2017
hamilton62:

The op thinks that the qualification for marriage is virginity but he got it wrong... Being a virgin is virtuous but that doesn't mean that she understands the union more... Marriage is for the matured minds and heart...
Op, who then should marry the ladies you have slept with before you discovered these your write ups assuming you are practising what you preach?
Did the bible give a condition like this for marriage?
It is very good and wonderful for abstenance from sex before marriage but this is a No! No!!
You need to ask around what marriage is...
Ask your religious leaders and elders on this then come thank me later...
ciao
This write up is straight up and comprehendable and that's why i took my time to conclude it very well cos i know the controversy that will arise from it...all my yearnings upthere is, it will be more rest assured and trust worthies if you marry a girl you hadn't slept with before....guess only the highly intellect and the wise ones will understand my driven purpose for this thread...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by Lunagirl(f): 11:58am On Mar 12, 2017
GodblessNig247:

Nigeria is a great place to be. Let's keep our hopes alive! Happy Sunday to u #Lunagirl

Yes it's a great place. But the world is too big to have one point of view.

Happy Sunday to you too.

1 Like

Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by marlvis(f): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
firstking01:
This is my thread and i can't join you to constitute a nuisance if not ehundecided…if you 've already found your filthy self wanting then i 'll advice you just take cover and brace up for the next fvckaholic that will emerge your wayundecided
still wondering how you became a nairalander at your age ...seun ..I am not understanding ...we need a section for under age kids .
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by marlvis(f): 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2017
firstking01:
undecided
firstking01:
shut up kid ..or am gonna call ya mama
Re: Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. by firstking01(m): 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
marlvis:
undecidedshut up kid ..or am gonna call ya mama
Seems you just registered on nairaland, or berra still you are new to romance section...when we talk of maturity i can count girls who are mature here and same goes to guys, now, go through all my threads and possibly my posts, i'm sure after you might 've been done your half baked brain would 've convinced you of who i am lil kid...And judging from that thing i'm seeing on your dp, if i'm not mistaken i should be @least 7 years older than you famgrin...that's one thing with most of you here, ordinarilly i know your type is way way outa my league, you can't thraed on my path, health wise, in monetary aspect, just to list a few....now, pack your miserable self and fvck into ozone depletion....tfuundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African Americans Marry Whites More / "i Will Never Get Married" - Tuface Idibia / Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.