Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,706 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Reply To Mizk Counter Thread - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reply To Mizk Counter Thread (716 Views)

Reply To: Chai! Nigerian Girls In Canada Are So Lonely! / Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / Counter Thread To "Lies Women Tell Themselves" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reply To Mizk Counter Thread by Swizdoe(m): 12:48am On Mar 11, 2017
I'm not encouraging infidelity but I'm a realist.... I know you girls are angry at lawlahdey for defending what's is not only a heinous crime in women's world but is also frowned at generally throughout the world but it has never stopped. Why? Because it's natural.... Why am I saying this? A man doesn't need to be mentally unstable to get down with another woman when he has a wedding ring on his finger...

Talking about morals... Your own definition of moral is not final... What maybe wrong in your society may be right in another.. It doesn't mean yours is better or the other is worse, it's all about tradition. For example, Christianity encourages one man one wife while Islam encourages one man four wives... It doesn't make Christianity better or Islam (Sorry for the comparison)

Polygamy has been existing for ages right from the days of the father of all nations in the old testament.. I can bet if you ask those grandpa's and grandmas you envy about what they experienced in their marriages, you will discover that most of the youths of nowadays are not ready for marriage.. If you still have a grandpa ask him if he has been with only grandma all his life (he definitely won't tell you the truth though)...

Talking about the celebrity marriage examples you gave, I want you to remember that not all that glitters are gold... Less than a year ago, Churchill was the best thing to happen after slice bread to tonto. We know how she oppressed many on Instagram with her marriage
last year, only for her to now tell us all those pictures are lies... The foundation of tonto's marriage was faulty from the beginning. She turned her marriage into a reality show when it was smooth, and now that it was hitting rough edges, she still decided to show it on social media instead of managing it.. If that was how omotola was handling her marriage, do you think she'll be able to stay married?. Macaulay has this delusion of being madly in love with 2baba, she'll definitely go the extra mile to make the marriage work. If she can take all the bullshii 2baba threw at her when they were dating, then why won't she do more when they are married. The going won't be good all the time.. Its how they manage the storm that differentiates each marriage. The reason why their marriage is relatively successful is because they know how to handle their issues. This example is you don't know can't kill you.

In this century, people has been brainwashed with the facade called love... That's why many marriages don't last. Girls are made to believe that they are all Cinderellas with their prince charming waiting somewhere to become their knights in shining armor... While the guys believe there is a Juliet somewhere that will make them a Romeo (Though majority are not obsessed with these kinda dreams unlike the girls)... Meanwhile titanic is not an incident that happens everyday.

The reason why there is high rate of divorce nowadays is because most young people get married the moment they get drunk in love like Beyonce sang. I've even heard some say when you are in love, you become blind to your partner's flaws but what they don't know is that someday the veil will fall off and just like a miracle you will be able to see clearly for yourself the true state of things. Compatibility is the major key in marriage... That's why marriages matchmake by parents tends to last more than marriages where two total strangers met in public and decides to marry just like that...

This issue of infidelity is linked to EGO... Finding out your man or woman is shagging another person is emotionally damaging to both gender especially if the person is not even up to your standards. Take for example Tiwa Savage and edible catering. Tiwa was definitely far ahead but that didn't stop tbillz... It will surely affect her ego and even her self esteem. Another example is Toke makinwa that turned her self into a barbie for maje but still lost him to a natural Anita. It naturally makes the victim feel as if he/she is not good enough for his or her spouse... So most times the damage control is always the accused was never good enough for the victim...

Last bullet: Marriage is all about tolerance (except a violent one) ... If you are the kind of girl that will leave a marriage at the first sign of infidelity and the likes, I will advise you to remain a single mother because you might end up packing from one man to another... There is no perfect being anywhere, nothing like your man or woman except he or she is a robot that you control with a remote... As long as they have a mind of their own, then you can only hope for the best but prepare for the worst.... There are faithful men and women that will remain loyal until death do each other part but they ar3 a very rare specie. You shouldn't raise your hope so high, so that incase you get betrayed, you'll be able to handle the heartbreak.

Please note that I'm not trying to advise anyone to condone a cheating spouse especially if he/she is a cheerful giver that rubs his or her acts in your face..
Na person wey dem catch be Thief....

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reply To Mizk Counter Thread by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 11, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Reply To Mizk Counter Thread by mazizitonene(m): 12:57am On Mar 11, 2017
Here we go again...
Re: Reply To Mizk Counter Thread by McBrooklyn(m): 12:58am On Mar 11, 2017

Re: Reply To Mizk Counter Thread by professorfal: 12:59am On Mar 11, 2017
THE STORM IS COMING.........
Re: Reply To Mizk Counter Thread by tosyne2much(m): 1:27am On Mar 11, 2017
This is coming from another realist cheesy

In as much as I won't advise any woman to condone a cheating husband, I always shake my head for the ignorance and nativity of these inexperienced ladies that are being swayed by the love movies they watch on soap opera and local videos.

Many people who are in abusive marriages today never bargained for it. In fact, most of them never even saw those signs coming when they were at the elementary stage of courtship... Meaning that, the calamity that befell Tiwa and Tonto Dike can even befall those ladies throwing shades at them, which I don't pray for (this is not the matter of "it's not my portion"wink

Many marriages today have its ups and downs which usually come in various forms.. Some men don't cheat on their wives but maltreat them, some beat their wives, some are uncaring and stingy, some cheat and still rob in on their wives' faces, etc

Ladies just have to prepare their minds that marriages are not as flawless as they're being portrayed in Philippines movies and Nollywood movies.

The ugly truth many ladies dont want to hear is that, what you refused to change at puberty, a mere ring can't it.. A guy can swear an oath of fidelity and faithfulness on the altar yet he will still be found cheating afterwards. Maybe because nature allow men to cheat and get away with it, while women are castigated for the same immoral behaviour. (it's a man's world they say)

All these ladies ranting on Nairaland should always pray that they dont find themselves in Tonto Dike type of marriage because if they do, they will continue to live with the pains for the rest of their lives.. By then, all these attitudes of "I don't settle for less" or "I will dump his ass" attitudes displayed on Nairaland will be thrown to the wind

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reply To Mizk Counter Thread by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 11, 2017
I rather scratch n sniff my hairy balls than read this long epistle
Re: Reply To Mizk Counter Thread by omowumeee(f): 2:17am On Mar 11, 2017
My husband can cheat it's a free world, but if I catch him I wont just cheat, I'll Rub it in his face!..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reply To Mizk Counter Thread by Nobody: 4:05am On Mar 11, 2017
omowumeee:
My husband can cheat it's a free world, but if I catch him I wont just cheat, I'll Rub it in his face!..

grin wink cheesy

They will come for your head.
Re: Reply To Mizk Counter Thread by Nobody: 4:09am On Mar 11, 2017
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To Mizk Counter Thread by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:35am On Mar 11, 2017
Op your points are partially valid..
You said what is acceptable in a tradition might not be acceptable in another tradition, and that do not mean that one is better than the other..
That's wrong, because as right thinking humans, what we consider best and appropriate, are those things that brings joy to our faces, things that brings unity, things that brings love and not harm to our neighbours.. and this is where which tradition is the best comes in...
Speaking about ups and downs in relationships, yes there will be ups and downs but that do not include cheating..

Marriage is more than a vow, marriage is putting the happiness of your spouse above yours..
You cannot harm your partner by cheating on her, that is unacceptable, it ridicules the tenets of marriage..
Often times i blame ladies that are victims of infidelity in relationships..
The signs have been up there right from when they started dating their husbands..

A boyfriend that do not cheat on you, will not cheat on you, if he is your husband..

This is why our ladies must look before they leap, don't just allow money, good looks drive you into saying i do..
If your boyfriend cheats on you then forget about marrying him..

Don't endanger your happiness with words like he will change..
A cheat is always a cheat.
Ladies pls don't condole a cheating boyfriend..
Your future is at stake...

If he cheats, pls dump him...
There are still guys out there that are faithful to the core....

JUST allow GOD be your guide...

1 Like

Re: Reply To Mizk Counter Thread by obiorathesubtle: 7:06am On Mar 11, 2017
cool.

Don't care if it hurts her.. If the urge comes to cheat, I will embrace my predatory nature and cheat...

I'm only guilty if I get caught..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reply To Mizk Counter Thread by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 11, 2017
Counter thread again? undecided

Re: Reply To Mizk Counter Thread by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 11, 2017
ooooohhhhh

ohhhhhhhhh

All this thread

counter thread

Not all girls are angry with her

A man that wants to cheat will cheat mbok

If you like cheat if you don't like cheat

you people should stop disturbing us with this cheating thread

A smart woman knows she wouldn't leave her home just because her husband bleeped someone else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reply To Mizk Counter Thread by AlexCk: 7:26am On Mar 11, 2017
No1 is perfect tho,

But seriously, why cheat when u married already, it's just weird. U might have done that alot before marriage, so, y continue when u claim u wanna settle down??

For example, 2face really did 'things', when not married, but after the marriage, pretty sure he stopped fooling around.

When u single, sure, if u wanna drill every "holes n cassava",(doesn't make sense though) its ur biz, but when u wanna settle down, it takes commitment, and sacrifice.

I feel most people don't really understand sacrifice and commitment.
Marriage is not a semester, people think when u married, u have made it. But it's not so,

One just has to hope to be with someone that'll understand what sacrifice, and commitment is all about. Cuz that's what love is.
Re: Reply To Mizk Counter Thread by Doctorfitz: 7:48am On Mar 11, 2017
Op u made perfect sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reply To Mizk Counter Thread by Olu317(m): 8:44am On Mar 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
This is coming from another realist cheesy

In as much as I won't advise any woman to condone a cheating husband, I always shake my head for the ignorance and nativity of these inexperienced ladies that are being swayed by the love movies they watch on soap opera and local videos.

Many people who are in abusive marriages today never bargained for it. In fact, most of them never even saw those signs coming when they were at the elementary stage of courtship... Meaning that, the calamity that befell Tiwa and Tonto Dike can even befall those ladies throwing shades at them, which I don't pray for (this is not the matter of "it's not my portion"wink

Many marriages today have its ups and downs which usually come in various forms.. Some men don't cheat on their wives but maltreat them, some beat their wives, some are uncaring and stingy, some cheat and still rob in on their wives' faces, etc

Ladies just have to prepare their minds that marriages are not as flawless as they're being portrayed in Philippines movies and Nollywood movies.

The ugly truth many ladies dont want to hear is that, what you refused to change at puberty, a mere ring can't it.. A guy can swear an oath of fidelity and faithfulness on the altar yet he will still be found cheating afterwards. Maybe because nature allow men to cheat and get away with it, while women are castigated for the same immoral behaviour. (it's a man's world they say)

All these ladies ranting on Nairaland should always pray that they dont find themselves in Tonto Dike type of marriage because if they do, they will continue to live with the pains for the rest of their lives.. By then, all these attitudes of "I don't settle for less" or "I will dump his ass" attitudes displayed on Nairaland will be thrown to the wind
I agree with you on many of the instances but there is a particular aspect that needed be trashed out. This aspect has to do with infidelity which most times lead to wife assault and the unrealistic advocacy of modern African /Nigerian ladies. There is a norm in the Western religion (Christianity) that has given Females the opportunity to increasing abuse the role naturally designed for them because of perversion on the interpretation of the Bible . And basically,the natural role of a woman is being good mother in many African tribes or ethnicity vis à vis their tradition .Although flaws are inevitable in these tradition as civilisations from the African developmental perspective were halted by the Conquering Western world. The Africans traditional setting didn't at anytime give any woman equal rights with her male counterpart. But today, you find many women overlording themselves on their husbands. Every woman married to a man want her husband to do her bidding. A married African man will tell you as a husband how his wife want him to get a better apartment, a better car, a better wardrobe for herself first and her husband's wardrobe coming after hers yet with non realistic salary or earning . She is the ones who will load her husband's apartment with her nieces ,siblings ,cousins, etc ,still with struggling earning by the man. She mostly careless and she just want to be happy at the detriment of the struggling husband. The modern African women is promiscuous in all ramification which is due to western civilization and not western education. Doubt? at tender age, she easily seduces male counterparts who had no knowledge of what she wants . Western Christianity is superb if it is followed in precept, because the Bible specifically referred to many of the great men having more than one wife. For example, Moses, Jacob, David, in fact, King Solomon had over a 1000 wives and over 700 concubine etc . This doesn't nullify the law that support one man and a woman being one union. The point here is that an African man or the Bible didn't stop a man being married to more women if he is not satisfied with being with one. The Islamic law on marriage and right is even more harsh on the role of a woman in a marriage or family because all her desire must perpetually be directed towards her husband's desire, which makes absolutely subjective to her husband without rights except her husband think otherwise. It is noteworthy to point out that soap opera,foreign mode of dressing, self pride, deceptiveness and unsatisfactory attitudes are not the only detrimental to their role as mothers whom ought to teach their children either male or female a must well behaved life style but women are naturally Cunning . And all these are expected to have been analyse critically to enhance the change expected which is due to developments in humans sphere of modern African women,in as much as they want to equate themselves to the role played by men but never practicable. For example, they claim the western proverbs; what a man can do, a woman can do it better. Is this true? Of course not, because a man can decide to have 100 Children from different women, can a woman do in the like manner by having 100 children from different men? The genuine optional role for woman is to be tender, humble, less demanding,less nagging, non promiscuous, respect the role divinely given to men as men and not seeking self glorification. Once these rules are obeyed, women will always have a man by side virtually listening to her all the time and he won't even dare look elsewhere for another WOMAN ....

1 Like

Re: Reply To Mizk Counter Thread by BernhardRath: 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
Well that discussion went in a good way. That little kid has lot of creativity in him. He has painted such a beautiful scenario and good set of art from his little hands. When we leave students to do their own what they like than only this type creativity will come out as per rushmyessay reviews. No force or pressure must be imposed on kids.

(1) (Reply)

Millionaire Blogger, Linda Ikeji, Gifts Laura A Mystery Gift On Her Birthday. / Does Age Realy Matter In A Relationship, Yes Or On / Romance Story Must Read: Blood For Blood (18+) Complete Season 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.