Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Native Doctor Dies During S*x With A Prosti-tute - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Native Doctor Dies During S*x With A Prosti-tute (1840 Views)

Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) / Husband Stabs Wife Multiple Times For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prosti / Doctor Dies After Being Shot By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Native Doctor Dies During S*x With A Prosti-tute by poochaii: 10:27am On Mar 11, 2017

Tragedy struck in Anara, a satellite town in Isiala Mbano area of Imo State on Thursday, when a popular herbalist in the area reportedly died on top of a commercial s*x worker in the town.

According to eyewitnesses, the herbalist, who was identified as Lambert Osigwe, died while having sex with a prostitute whose name was given as Onyinye Nwosu in a local brothel.

Eyewitnesses recounted that the victim was a regular customer of the harlot who had allegedly offered to give him free s*x that day even when he said he had no money.

COMMENTS
Tragedy struck in Anara, a satellite town in Isiala Mbano area of Imo State on Thursday, when a popular herbalist in the area reportedly died on top of a commercial s*x worker in the town.

According to eyewitnesses, the herbalist, who was identified as Lambert Osigwe, died while having sex with a prostitute whose name was given as Onyinye Nwosu in a local brothel.

Eyewitnesses recounted that the victim was a regular customer of the harlot who had allegedly offered to give him free s*x that day even when he said he had no money.

An eyewitness who pleaded anonymity said, “Onyinye Nwosu is a LovePeddler who plies her trade in a local brothel in Anara, Isiala Mbano LGA and one Mr. Lambert was one of her good customers whose patronage kept her in the business.

“Most times and for unknown reasons, he came to buy used condoms with sp*rm from her and at the same time, patronised his regular customer, Onyinye. On this fateful day, he just came for nothing because according to him, he had no money.

“But Onyinye still offered him free s*x service. The man started the enjoyment but could not finish as he suddenly started shaking and jerking, and eventually died on top of the harlot.”

He explained that the brothel management held the prostitute to explain what happened as she was accused of using charms on the unfortunate Lambart. They quickly called the Divisional Police Officer, Anara, who came with a team of police officers and arrested Onyinyechi and detained her in their outpost cell. They later removed the corpse and deposited it at a mortuary.

The death of the man had sent shock wave into the spines of the people doing business within and around the area and out of fear, the commercial sex workers had fled the area.
The native doctor’s major customers were Internet fraudsters, popularly known as ‘yahoo yahoo’ boys, who reportedly used his charms to get at their targets.

http://emmodaily.com/2017/03/native-doctor-dies-sx-prosti-tute/
Re: Native Doctor Dies During S*x With A Prosti-tute by greatnaija01: 10:37am On Mar 11, 2017
this clearly shows that women are so powerful and can bring down any type of man with their body.

after God fear women.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Dies During S*x With A Prosti-tute by marshalcarter: 11:10am On Mar 11, 2017
ok....continue
Re: Native Doctor Dies During S*x With A Prosti-tute by joe4real12: 11:35am On Mar 11, 2017
Native doctor died on top prostitute.

What's his fate now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Dies During S*x With A Prosti-tute by fa3nhist: 1:33am On Mar 23, 2023
There are further developments on this matter, the said native doctor was my uncle but now my father.it was a life reincarnation, a life was expended a new born as life has to be given to get it back he explained before now, the transition was timed chief lambo lambo mystic ground was close to me and is no longer dead, the oha dibia were there during his burial as two graves were dug and a life cow was buried in one while his first son Ozioma was exorsicing him with a white cockerel after which a ram was set to uphold his head,all these were a rite of transition into my own father who was his maternal uncle as this occured in his living room as my father hugged his naked corpse. the tale is long but I am an heir.Ozioma is my name.he is the begining of a prophesy as according to the scriptures, very hard to believe but true.
Re: Native Doctor Dies During S*x With A Prosti-tute by PoliteActivist: 5:37am On Mar 23, 2023
fa3nhist:
There are further developments on this matter, the said native doctor was my uncle but now my father.it was a life reincarnation, a life was expended a new born as life has to be given to get it back he explained before now, the transition was timed chief lambo lambo mystic ground was close to me and is no longer dead, the oha dibia were there during his burial as two graves were dug and a life cow was buried in one while his first son Ozioma was exorsicing him with a white cockerel after which a ram was set to uphold his head,all these were a rite of transition into my own father who was his maternal uncle as this occured in his living room as my father hugged his naked corpse. the tale is long but I am an heir.Ozioma is my name.he is the begining of a prophesy as according to the scriptures, very hard to believe but true.

Are you serious with all this?
Re: Native Doctor Dies During S*x With A Prosti-tute by Nice2023(m): 5:44am On Mar 23, 2023
He buys used condoms from the love pedlar.

Shey una don hear am.

This na for men wey dey patronise them.
Re: Native Doctor Dies During S*x With A Prosti-tute by PoliteActivist: 11:04am On Mar 23, 2023
Nice2023:
He buys used condoms from the love pedlar.

Shey una don hear am.

This na for men wey dey patronise them.

All na pure nonsense. There's Alhaji that buys shaved hair from barbers. Only in Africa. They'll soon start buying shit and piss! And they all believe in such. Primitive, brainless mofos!
Re: Native Doctor Dies During S*x With A Prosti-tute by Fedelma: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
joe4real12:
Native doctor died on top prostitute.

What's his fate now?
Double hell wahala

(1) (Reply)

Fake Police Officer With Different Police Uniforms And Ranks Arrested - Photos / What Is Marriage Turning To? Another Domestic Violence That Led To Death / Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.