Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! (35589 Views)

Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! / How Many Bodycount Is Ok For A Lady? / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Asegzy: 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Well, a lot of men are not comfortable with that. It's not something to be proud of, especially for women. Not in a country like ours anyway.

©YBR
the last time I checked, it is countries like ours that still have a sizeable number of marriage institutions.
So if people still believe in marriage and want to offer a healthy family for our children, body count matters amongst other things. A woman has a major impact on the marriage iinstitution

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
You still missed the point. We aren't saying ladies should sleep around. But that when the did has been done, they should freely say the truth to their spouse instead of lying.

Why is that difficult to understand?. grin

Therein lies the problem, once it exceeds normal, there will probably be no spouse grin who wan marry olosho. At the end of the day, you still gotta lie

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by AfroSamurai: 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
Safiaa:
Now, I know that know that not everybody is going to agree with me, but this is strictly my opinion. This is a thread strictly dedicated to the ladies.
If you're a virgin, kudos to you! I applaud you as it takes a lot of self control. However, this thread is not aimed at you.

We all have a past, and as we know most ladies these days are sexual active. A lot of girls are sexual active from the age of 18 +. I don't have time for hypocrisy on this thread, because we all know what happens behind closed doors. We live in a society where women are not allowed to be sexually liberated. We are shamed for talking about our sex lives and labelled with derogatory names for having more than the average sex partners in our lives. This needs to stop and it starts from us.

The reality is that women enjoy sex just as much as men do. Probably even more. If you like to have sex, make yourself happy and do you! If you have slept with more than 5 men in your life, so what? Now i'm not promoting women to sleep with every tom dick and harry, but stop with the lies! Stop lying to your partners about sleeping with 1 or 2 guys when you know its 6 or 7. Be real and live in your truth. I'd rather someone judge me for my truth than for my lies. Stop with the pretense. If we accept our sexuality more, we could be looking at a positive change. Its okay to like sex, it doesn't make you a hoe! It's okay if you've had more than 1 or 2 sexual partners, doesn't make you promiscuous. STOP TRYING TO FIT IN WHAT SOCIETY WANTS YOU TO BE, BE YOURSELF!!!!

There's someone out there, who will love you for you.

Now this I totally concur. I love me a woman who isn't afraid of her sexuality.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Therein lies the problem, once it exceeds normal, there will probably be no spouse grin who wan marry olosho. At the end of the day, you still gotta lie

©YBR
Some men pick their wives from the brothel. Haven't you heard of that before?. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by vedah: 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
AfroSamurai:
You know, sometimes, when I read you posts, tears form cry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
Some men pick their wives from the brothel. Haven't you heard of that before?. grin
What's the percentage? grin

©YBR
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
What's the percentage? grin

©YBR
I wouldn't know. What's the percentage of virgins to none virgins out there?.
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
I wouldn't know. What's the percentage of virgins to none virgins out there?.
Don't expect you to know 'cause it's almost non-existent.
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Don't expect you to know 'cause it's almost non-existent.
"Almost" that's to say nearly, then you still arrived at my point. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
kimbra:
"Almost" that's to say nearly, then you still arrived at my point. grin
Lol, okay then.

©YBR
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by TrapHedges(m): 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Lol, okay then.

©YBR

yo bro.. I like yo name fam..etwil make a good moniker for a trapper..u trap?
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Jflex07(m): 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
Op I can't stand hearing that my girlfriend to be has slept with so many guys, just cos she wants to be truthful. your only diminishing your self worth.i would rather you don't tell me

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
TrapHedges:

yo bro.. I like yo name fam..etwil make a good moniker for a trapper..u trap?
yup!
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
Asegzy:
the last time I checked, it is countries like ours that still have a sizeable number of marriage institutions.
So if people still believe in marriage and want to offer a healthy family for our children, body count matters amongst other things. A woman has a major impact on the marriage iinstitution
I concur bruv

©YBR
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by eleshin(m): 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
You know it's possible to have one bf/gf and have more body count than somebody with 10 bf/gf. It is quite relative but if you have more than 10 body counts in your 20s lol, gf you have whole lots of explanation to make. Very few people would take you serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by pryme(m): 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
Safiaa:
Yes it's very possible. I'm 22 and I've been in 4 relationships in my life. They're times in life where you end up meeting a guy and you have a connection with him. You end up having sex, but it doesn't end in a long term relationship. Things like this happen all the time. That doesn't necessarily mean the girl is sleeping around with anything that comes her. That is not what I'm trying to promote.

Kudos Op don't mind Nigerians with their hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Safiaa(f): 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
Thank you very much. Very refreshing coming from a guy.
pryme:

cryKudos Op don't mind Nigerians with their hypocrisy.

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
Too avoid issue of bodycount...dont bother having pre-marital sex.
Once u eat of the forbidden fruit, its hard to quit.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by mrDvO(m): 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
Mahn wen i find a chick that's really cool n i want to make my wife, hell I wouldn't even wonna knw her body count...I don't think it matters honestly. True it might bother me if i knew it was high(just like i knw it ll bother her if she knew mine). So I won't bring it up. U could meet a girl with a "high" body count who wud hv an excellent heart, smart, supportive, loved by ur mom n fam, never nags and shii. Then i ll leave and marry a virgin or mayb body count 1 or 2(prolly lied abt it)that ll pretend to be good and then show u pepper at home wen u marry? Nah fam. Anyway thats not even op's point. Her point to d ladies is not to lie abt their body count. Own dat shii. cos since most f our brothers here marry for body count, wen it ll come out it ll b wahala. Those of u saying must u hv sex in a relationship ll be d first to yab ur G if a girl is putting him through that, n ask him weda dat 1 is even relationship; that she's prolly fucking anoda guy. I pity girls sha, esp in dis part of d world. Of course as always, just my opinion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
bodycount
Who invented that word?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Durentmoney: 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
[s]
mrDvO:
Mahn wen i find a chick that's really cool n i want to make my wife, hell I wouldn't even wonna knw her body count...I don't think it matters honestly. True it might bother me if i knew it was high(just like i knw it ll bother her if she knew mine). So I won't bring it up. U could meet a girl with a "high" body count who wud hv an excellent heart, smart, supportive, loved by ur mom n fam, never nags and shii. Then i ll leave and marry a virgin or mayb body count 1 or 2(prolly lied abt it)that ll pretend to be good and then show u pepper at home wen u marry? Nah fam. Anyway thats not even op's point. Her point to d ladies is not to lie abt their body count. Own dat shii. cos since most f our brothers here marry for body count, wen it ll come out it ll b wahala. Those of u saying must u hv sex in a relationship ll be d first to yab ur G if a girl is putting him through that, n ask him weda dat 1 is even relationship; that she's prolly fucking anoda guy. I pity girls sha, esp in dis part of d world. Of course as always, just my opinion.
[/s] total rubbish!

Stop talking like a sissy. You'd bounce a virtuous lady for a hoe.? If yes, u my friend reason from ur anus.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Durentmoney: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
AfroSamurai:
asslicker spotted. Go wear makeup dey catwalk. Mtcheww

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by AfroSamurai: 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
Durentmoney:
asslicker spotted. Go wear makeup dey catwalk. Mtcheww
Butt fucker_ spotted. Go fuck_ your father and butt rape your mother.

You twisted wanking_ sodomized nematode.
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Durentmoney: 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
AfroSamurai:

useless nincompoop. Dey here dey asslick. "I love me a woman who is not afraid of her sexuality"

Do u even know how silly u sound saying that? No u dont, run along faggit.

Keep asslicking, u won't get toto here

16 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by vedah: 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
AfroSamurai:

Easy with the kid babykiss
Now he's going to cry to momma poor childcry cry who is the heartless soul that gave him access to the internet?? He's just spraying his stupidity everywhere. Its becoming offensive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Durentmoney: 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
vedah:

Now he's going to cry to momma poor childcry cry who is the heartless soul that gave him access to the internet?? He's just spraying his stupidity everywhere. Its becoming offensive.
lady u fine. How much u dey charge per night?
No mention big money oo bcuz we all now say na borehole dey down there.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by AfroSamurai: 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
Durentmoney:
useless nincompoop. Dey here dey asslick. "I love me a woman who is not afraid of her sexuality"

Do u even know how silly u sound saying that? No u dont, run along faggit.

Keep asslicking, u won't get toto here
You're more than a foolish dipsh1t. Only a certified scallywag will mistake a compliment for asslicking.

Now, you bastardize son of perdition. What's your deal? Don't tell me after you've been sodomized by your father and made to eat your mother's sh1t you now pass as an under-fed mentally unstable palaeolithic b1tch ass?

An uncivilised piece of used toilet paper like you will forever be a sodomized mosquito with the mental ability of an acrid, invalid caveman.

Bastard!!!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by vedah: 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Durentmoney:
See this kid that exchanged his brain for cheap datacheesy I can't do this with you boy. That's child abuse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by AfroSamurai: 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Durentmoney:
Now you choose to show just how much of a massa damanata you are!

You twisted baboon. Cuss be the day that demented convicted felon you call a father raped your loser of a mother and produce a neolithic wastrel like you.

Idiota!!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by AfroSamurai: 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
vedah:

From Benue with love. kiss
Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by vedah: 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
AfroSamurai:
From Benue with love. kiss
kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount! by Durentmoney: 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
AfroSamurai:
You're more than a foolish dipsh1t. Only a certified scallywag will mistake a compliment for asslicking.

Now, you bastardize son of perdition. What's your deal? Don't tell me after you've been sodomized by your father and made to eat your mother's sh1t you now pass as an under-fed mentally unstable palaeolithic b1tch ass?

An uncivilised piece of used toilet paper like you will forever be a sodomized mosquito with the mental ability of an acrid, invalid caveman.

Bastard!!!.
oga calm down. Am not d cause of ur asslicking addiction. This post is a clear example of asslicking even a toddler would agree with me.

Can't u talk like a normal man, Are you related to bobrisky?

Or abi estrogen just yapa for ur body?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yvonne Orji And Emmanuel Acho, Her Boyfriend Vacation In Mexico (pics) / Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy / My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.