Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits (8028 Views)

EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets / **JAKUMO**Who is he**Im fascinated by his writing manner and Vast Knowledge** / Jakumo - Who Is He? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by olanajim(m): 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2009
@All,

In as much as I sometimes do not like cheating others and I also believe in the spirit and content of democracy, I have looked at the issue very well and came up with the following conclusion:

1. becomrich is a symbol of popular, but blinded politics that we play in Nigeria. We knew that Yardua have larger score (rig or no rig) and that neither he nor obasanjo actually participated in the ballot stuffing process, yet the man we want lost the match. In the same manner, Bcomerich has shown us that the problem with us as a nation is not the leader but we that are thumping the ballot without even looking at the consequence of our actions.

2. There are rules and regulation in every contest, and this is no exception. becomrich violated the rules and regulation of the entity he was seeking to become it flagship and he was unapologetic about it. This show something about power. You must never become so pompous and arrogant when you have not got the power. he ught to have learned from Yardua, Ladoja, etc and other people before him. They humble themselves before the power brokers and once they get the power, the started acting their real nature. He should have waited till he was crowned before he started rebelling.

3. I think in every contest the umpire's decision is final. And in the above, I will go with the moderators' judgement. The winner violated the rule and was disqualified. That is the final judgement.

On the second look, I found it very intriguing to see Nigerian scenario being played out on nairaland. this is a perfect example of our lack of readiness for a change. We talk about change but secretly voted for status quo. This is a very interesting revelation for. This thread is the most important thread I ever read on religion section and I am going to share it with people so they can plan very well for 2011 election.

Thanks
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by kosovo(m): 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2009
@olanajim

3. I think in every contest the umpire's decision is final. And in the above, I will go with the moderators' judgement. The winner violated the rule and was disqualified. That is the final judgement.
  The Decision STANDS, Pending the acceptance of the mandate by Jakumo
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by illusion2: 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2009
olanajim:

@All,In as much as I sometimes do not like cheating others and I also believe in the spirit and content of democracy, I have looked at the issue very well and came up with the following conclusion:
1. becomrich is a symbol of popular, but blinded politics that we play in Nigeria. We knew that Yardua have larger score (rig or no rig) and that neither he nor obasanjo actually participated in the ballot stuffing process, yet the man we want lost the match. In the same manner, Bcomerich has shown us that the problem with us as a nation is not the leader but we that are thumping the ballot without even looking at the consequence of our actions.
Mr olanajim of NL, We are the lawyers for Mr Becomrich . . . . , . the duly elected 'NL Man of the year' of the above stated IP address ,who's election has been largely described by all as the freest & fairest in the history of this great forum.

In view of your seemingly disparaging posts above,we have been advised to pursue legal action against you.

Our honourable client is suing you for slander,libel,defamation,gross misrepresentation,abuse of posting priviledges and every other legal term possible. We are also joining you in our suit againt Mr Maurice Iwu (kosovo),Gen Abdulsalami Abubakar (Seun) and other elements of Peoples Destruction Party-PDP (Jakumo et al) still at large tongue !
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by naliakar: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2009
@Becomerich

This may be the right time to implement the secession from Nigeria and create Benin Republic if the combination of Nigerian and Biafran machinations prove irreparably undemocratic as they appear to be. It will be different in the Benin-land forum.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by blacksta(m): 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2009
kosovo:

@olanajim   The Decision STANDS, Pending the acceptance of the mandate by Jakumo

This confirms that you are not balanced and the election was not fair- Did you not know the above before started the whole farce. You are the same guy who stood by " The election of Becomerich"

So what happens if Jakumo refuses the mandate.

I suspect you are were only after popularity points and are not concerned with the interest of NL
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Afam(m): 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2009
blacksta:

This confirms that you are not balanced and the election was not fair-  Did you not know the above before started the whole farce.  You are the same guy who stood by " The election of Becomerich"

So what happens  if Jakumo refuses the mandate.

I suspect you are were only after popularity points and are not concerned with the interest of NL

I am surprised Seun has not removed his as a moderator because the guys lacks everything it takes to moderate anything let alone a forum.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Seun(m): 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2009
Let's calm down; this is all in good fun since nothing is actually at stake.

We will have a public trial to decide whether Becomerich can be disqualified.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by kosovo(m): 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2009
Thread Locked pending the Decision reached at the Election Petition Tribunal Hearing between Becomerich and Nairaland!
Thank You! smiley
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Seun(m): 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2009
Ok, I've changed my mind. Becomerich wins. End of story. Hip hip hurray.
Now let's move on to more important things, okay? Thanks.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by MrCrackles(m): 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2009
Seun:

Chei did he bribe you with some Mapo-graphical gifts shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Seun(m): 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2009
You guys were taking it far too seriously and I don't have the time to deal with this.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by olanajim(m): 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2009
Seun:

I found this thread very interesting. Seun. It is something I have always loved to see. I hope I a allowed to blog on this topic?
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by OAM4J: 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2009
Seun:

You guys were taking it far too seriously and I don't have the time to deal with this.

Its not taking it too far. If the polls are not important, stop them. But for all its worth, do it well.

What is unfair is unfair. Let's call a spade a spade and not any other name. My question are: did becomerich win the poll? (yes), did he rig the poll ? (tell us and how?)

If his disqualification is because you don't like his views and the way he goes about posting maps, that has nothing to do with this poll. Ban him if he abuses or violates NL rules but don't use your power to upturn what the majority want.

If you don't need the poll, you could have gone ahead and announce your candidate. And if he is that much a problem to you, you should have disqualified him before the poll.

For me. I will not participate in any poll on NL again until this unfairness is corrected.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by platinumnk(f): 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2009
Seun:

YES!!! WE SHALL OVERCOME!!!!
cool

Mariory:

OMFG! This is real comedy. grin
Becomrich don't give up. All your surpporters will now start wearing green-white-green armbands. We will bring you back to power.

YES WE CAN!

Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by tamme: 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2009
yipeee change the title, becomerich winsssssssssssssssssssssssss!! smiley
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by puskin: 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2009
UP Becomrich.
Our revolution finally paid off.
They have finally bowed down to pressure.
Kudos 2all who fought for fairness and justice.
Imagine what great things Nigerians can do if we only speak with one voice and insist on our RIGHT and for what is right.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by puskin: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2009
@all
Don't U just luv all this NL Politics drama.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by ProAnti: 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2009
Becommrich or Becomerich is such a funny dude!
He really sees this as an avenue to actualise his dream of becoming rich by becoming the president of Nigeria even though he professes unflinching loyalty to Benin Republic.

He went as far as trying to discredit Seun by posting a meassage he got in september. Na wa oh!
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by FBS: 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2009
And the drama continues. . .
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2009
I never knew the tribunal decision will be as fast as this,i was expecting atleas 6 months before they will take a final stand.l commend the electoral committee and i hope kosovo can now go on vacation.abi
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by rasputinn(m): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2009
~Bluetooth:

I never knew the tribunal decision will be as fast as this,i was expecting atleas 6 months before they will take a final stand.l commend the electoral committee and i hope kosovo can now go on vacation.abi

It was given accelerated hearing as a result of the massive outcry against the illegal disqualification od become-mapped grin grin grin
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Becomrrich: 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2009
Eguje don destroy naija

Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Beaf: 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2009
Becomrrich:

Eguje don destroy naija

. . .Therefore, we now fly the flag of Benin Republic! grin grin grin grin grin grin

The Yoruba's, Edo, Delta and Bayelsa are now packing to follow you our dear leader. grin
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by illusion2: 5:48am On Dec 21, 2009
Seun:

In view of the above declaration from the office of the maximum ruler himself. . . ,  . we hereby drop our suit filed at the election petition tribunal.

Although 2 issues remain,which can be resolved outside the courts

1.Unlimited priviledge to post as many satellite pictures as possible  cheesy

2. An attractive+intelligent  NL lady as 'first lady'(preferably of Beninoise extraction).

Of course we await the date & venue for inauguration.  wink
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by rasputinn(m): 5:55am On Dec 21, 2009
@ Becomerich

Your post above has been overtaken by events,don't be a jackass or a gift horse,stop whining about Seun and Kosovo,people stood up for you,don't you have anything to say to them, !!!!!
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by pcicero(m): 7:51am On Dec 21, 2009
At last,
Becomerich congrats! At least he was a popular candidate.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by H2O2: 7:54am On Dec 21, 2009
Ten agbalumos to the winner
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by bkbayb99: 7:57am On Dec 21, 2009
CONGRATS DEAR SUPREME LEADER: to imagine that i got banned twice for standing up for democracy (at least thats why i think i got banned)!!!! i'm so proud i did my tiananmen square bit on here; now go back to bombarding us with those loony maps of urs!!! grin
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by naliakar: 8:49am On Dec 21, 2009
LOL!
This thread should be voted the best ever in Nairaland. Never seen so much informed fun anywhere else. Tells a lot about Becomerich's leadership.
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by kosovo(m): 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2009
Due to my stance on the preservation of the credibility of the election process and my continous desire to have a FREE, FAIR, and BALANCED Election process, which was actually acheived, The Electoral commsion and the supreme comander of Nairaland reached a judgment that re-affairms Becomrich as the Winner Of the poll, hence my INITIAL declaration becomes the FINAL Virdict.
    BECOMRICH is the Nairaland Political Contributor of the Year!

Thank You.
Kosovo
The Masses Moderator!
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2009
Enjoyed reading this thread the last coupla days

Glad to see becomerich has been reinstated
Re: Becomerich WINS, Jakumo Closes in, Beaf Waits by wirinet(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2009
@ Supreme commander SEUN,

I am surprised by your lack of principles and i am appalled by your lack of leadership acumen. How can you keep changing your stance like the bulb of a pendulum used for a science experiment.

A good leader stands by his decisions based on his principles, you like a typical Nigerian populace is utterly principleless. No organization can be run that way.

I feel sorry for your subordinates (moderators) like kosovo, who tries to defends your swinging back and forth on the winner of the ellections. One minute Kosovo sensing you will uphold the election is shouting " Becomerich is winner and that is final" and in another mins he has to somersault by saying " becomerich is banned, and that is final" only to flip again.

A good leader has to be strong do what he beliefs is right and not be swayed just because of public sentiments. I am telling you this because you might hold executive position one day.

Yes given than you guys did not do your homework before asking for nominations and votes, you could have manage the resultant crisis better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aondoakaa And Akunyili Clash Over Yar’Adua / Gov.wike Presents 2019 Budget Of N480bn To Rivers State House Of Assembly / Throwback to when Nnamdi Kanu Was A Cultist - Ijelespeaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.