Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 (5514 Views)

I Slept With 10 Male Cultists During Initiation – Female Cultist / 'we Had Raw $ex On D First Day After Clubbing'- Couple Shares After $ex Photos / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 by darbeelicous(f): 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
No mind my useless phone jhoor.......
Over enjoyment make u forget ur wifey, abi u don get new bae cry
askibee:

am angry, nd i dey vex tried calling u but didnt go tru
Re: Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 by Maxi112: 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
cool cool
Re: Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 by bitchcrafts: 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ainise n da eleyi laamu.
Re: Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 by Omotayor123(f): 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
DAVIYJONESS:
MY name is daviyjones and I'm popularly known as the man of list, it is Saturday my team and I decided to come up with a list like never before here they are :

1. Naijaboiy: He was Mr nairaland 2014 and the most goodllooking romancelander in history. He is the vice chancellor now promoted to concellor of awon weyrey group after the resignation of twaci. He has won hundreds of heart through his brilliance. www.nairaland.com/naijaboiy

2. Tosyne2much : The freelancer and humble man, he was Mr nairaland 3rd runner in 2014 and the most decorated list maker in romance section, he is good looking with wide smile winning hearts of ladies e.g diddydiva. www.nairaland.com/tosyne2much

3. Vizkiz : He was Mr nairaland 2nd runner up 2016 and most handsome guy in romance section 2016, he is good looking known for his no nonsense, event planning and playfulness. He won hearts of ladies and single mothers. www.nairaland.com/vizkiz

4. Airforce1: He is nairaland popular artiste and romance section most admired guy with his flashy possessions, he won the heart of ladies with his music, humour and sensitivity. Ladies fight one another for his attention, he is dark skin goodllooking guy. www.nairaland.com/airforce1

5. Kingtom : He is the godfather of awon weyrey gang, he is goodlooking representing the beard gang nairaland chapter, he is one of the most playful and mature male romancelanders winning the hearts of mature members. www.nairaland.com/kingtom

6. Iamkingzlee: This fair guy is the runner up of Mr nairaland 2016, member of awon weyrey group, two times contestant, he won the heart of ladies with his cool personality and dress sense during the contest.Also good looking. www.nairaland.com/iamkingzlee

7. Falconey: This young man is the 3rd runner up of Mr nairaland 2016 , the good looking guy won the heart of people with his grammars and jovial post.The 21 years old student said his life ambition is to be a professor. www.nairaland.com/falconey

8. [b]Tok2008[\b]: He is a popular old member , very mature,, respectful and goodlooking,He won the hearts of single old ladies, he is one of the most handsome old bachelor in romance section history. www.nairaland.com/tok2008

9. Tallesty1 : He is one of the most good looking no violent male who is known for wonderful insight on romance topics. www.nairaland.com/tallesty1

10. Chibwike : no more active but popular goodlooking Igbo young chief, who won hearts of ladies with his smile and good sense of humour and super model dress sense in the 2014/2015. www.nairaland.com/chibwike

11.Thesonofmark: This handsome young man is sharing all time record with timelezz as the most brilliant member in the history of romance section, very handsome with his fair skin and intelligent posts. www.nairaland.com/thesonofmark

Written by daviyjones

Other lists coming soon the female version of this thread and 10 reasons daviyjones will be Mr nairaland 2017.
it's Toks2008 Not Tok2008
Re: Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
darbeelicous:
No mind my useless phone jhoor.......
Over enjoyment make u forget ur wifey, abi u don get new bae cry
fr wer i wan see am?me just dey on a lowkey level
Re: Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 by princeakins(m): 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
DAVIYJONESS:
what did I do?

I disagree with your list if d prince is not Dr. angry
Re: Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 by DAVIYJONESS: 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
princeakins:

I disagree with your list if d prince is not Dr. angry
you likes are not even up to 100, check my title.
Re: Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 by princeakins(m): 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
DAVIYJONESS:
you likes are not even up to 100, check my title.

Forget likes, dt was only accumulated by some of d noisemaker's u listed in ur list.

If u really know wah it tks to be handsome.

Anyways

All da best in ur quest.
Re: Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 by DAVIYJONESS: 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
princeakins:

Forget likes, dt was only accumulated by some of d noisemaker's u listed in ur list.

If u really know wah it tks to be handsome.

Anyways

All da best in ur quest.
Who are the noise makers, who do you think you are more handsome than that I can replace with you?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 by princeakins(m): 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
DAVIYJONESS:
Who are the noise makers, who do you think you are more handsome than that I can replace with you?

Lol. U can check dr pix against mine n compare ursef, u ll discover d odd ones in ur list.

BTW

Don't stress it, handsome doesn't pay bills hard work does

cool
Re: Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 by Mayhorz(m): 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ermmm........ Op...where my name?
Re: Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 by Amarabae(f): 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nothing special in their average looks.
Only Chibwike and that Iamkingzlee look above average in handsome, the rest are just there.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
Amarabae:
Only Chibwike and that Iamkingzlee look above average in handsome, the rest are just there.
See as you like trouble
Re: Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
Maxi112:
cool cool
had it been you shave, you for make the list tongue
Re: Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 by DAVIYJONESS: 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
princeakins:

Lol. U can check dr pix against mine n compare ursef, u ll discover d odd ones in ur list.

BTW

Don't stress it, handsome doesn't pay bills hard work does

cool
It is not about using good camera phone. mention one guy you look better than.
Re: Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 by DAVIYJONESS: 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Oyind18:
had it been you shave, you for make the list tongue
Tell him
Re: Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
DAVIYJONESS:
Tell him
Abeg dey your lane, he is very handsome
Re: Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 by DAVIYJONESS: 9:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
Amarabae:
But you are not even beautiful you have big eyes,lips and nose, the last person on the list can't even date you.
Re: Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 by Amarabae(f): 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
DAVIYJONESS:
But you are not even beautiful you have big eyes,lips and nose, the last person on the list can't date you.
hahahahahaha, I am not looking for any date, I am happily Married to a handsome hot guy.
He is Far more goodlooking than these average guys you posted here.
Re: Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 by DAVIYJONESS: 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
Oyind18:
Abeg dey your lane, he is very handsome
How dare you, don't be dumb I know max112 more than you
Re: Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
DAVIYJONESS:
How dare you, don't be dumb I know max112 more than you
GayBriel stop eyeing him. He is straight

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 by Amarabae(f): 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
Oyind18:
See as you like trouble
Oga sir, No. I just said my mind.
Only Two guys can be ascribed as being handsome.(chybwike and kingzlee).
The rest are average in look Especially ChrisAirforce1.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Amarabae:
The rest are average in look Especially ChrisAirforce11.
gringrin
Re: Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 by DAVIYJONESS: 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
Amarabae:
Oga sir, No. I just said my mind. Only Two guys can be ascribed as being handsome.(chybwike and kingzlee). The rest are average in look Especially ChrisAirforce1.
ok
Re: Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 by majour(m): 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
Baba u get time, feels gay tho
Re: Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 by 9cent(m): 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
Amarabae:
The rest are average in look Especially ChrisAirforce1.
it's obvious you have a thing for Air Force1 because I've noticed you always like to pickup a fight with him smiley
Re: Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 by chibwike(m): 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
Amarabae:
Thank you
Re: Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 by froshroy(m): 11:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
missnawty:
Lol
I miss iykekelvins ... Weneva u c this.. Pls pm me. Whr hv u Bn hon?
If only you PMed him and asked for his number,you wouldn't have typed this shii.
Re: Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 by froshroy(m): 11:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
9cent:
it's obvious you have a thing for Air Force1 because I noticed you're always like to pickup a fight with him smiley
Greenlight! cheesy
Re: Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 12, 2017
Oyind18:
GayBriel stop eyeing him. He is straight
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na wich word be dat one?
Re: Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 by missnawty(f): 7:55am On Mar 12, 2017
froshroy:
If only you PMed him and asked for his number,you wouldn't have typed this shii.
ok sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drunk Bigboy Slaps Slay Queen N@ked Butt With Money In The Club, Spark Outrage / MEN!!! Women Don't Love Or Care About You!(photos) - Redpill / Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.