Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Trackr-tiny Device That Allow You Track Your Car Using Your Smartphone - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Trackr-tiny Device That Allow You Track Your Car Using Your Smartphone (1396 Views)

Are There Car Dealers That Allow Payment By Installment In Nigeria / Tiny Lite For Sale For Only 400K slightly negotiable / Is This Car Using Gas And Its Located At The Trunk Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trackr-tiny Device That Allow You Track Your Car Using Your Smartphone by growth: 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
A brand new technology that fits anybody's budget.

Have you ever gone shopping and forgot where you parked you car? It has happened to all of us. And wondering through the parking lot on a hot day clicking the panic button so your alarm goes off can be frustrating and be irritating.

Now, you don't need an expensive GPS unit or annoying monthly subscription service to keep tabs on your car. You can now track your vehicle without breaking the bank and it's easier than you could ever thought it could be!

As you know, most aftermath GPS Tracking units are expensive and must be installed by a professional. Similar services offered by car manufacturers as a "concierge service" are actually expensive monthly subscription that they hide in your car payment. Either way they are both costly and require you to pay a monthly bill just to maintain the service.But don't we already pay enough monthly bills?

The good news is Technology is solving many life's problem: Like loosing and forgetting where you parked your car!

There is a created tiny device with an advanced tracking app that works with iphones or Android Phones and it could be exactly what you are looking for.

WHAT IS IT?
It is called TrackR. It is about the size of a quartercand it's revolutionizing the way we keep track of our important things.

HOW DOES IT WORKS?
Simple! You only need to install the thin battery in the TrackR, Download the free app on your Iphone or Android, Link the device to the app and then attach TrackR to whatever you want to keep tabs on. In less than 5 minutes, you are ready to go!

Once it's all setup you can even attach to your suitcase when you travel, cars, your keys, your wallet, your expensive electronics and anything else you can think of.

THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!

Tracking your stuff is really that easy. No monthly subscriptions or bill to pay! You have enough stress to deal with- Let TrackR keep tabs on your valuables while you tend to life's real problems.

Lets say you want to track your car, simply hide the tiny device anywhere like under the floor mat, in the glove compartment or in the trunk ( somewhere it won't be found if your car get stolen! ).

Now, if you ever forget where you parked your car, you can quickly find it using your smart phone. All you need to do is open the app on your phone, Click on the 'lost item' Icon and it will tell you exactly where the TrackR was last seen and the coordinates of its last known location.

YOU ARE PROBABLY WONDERING, "HOW MUCH IS THIS THING GOING TO COST ME?"
Unlike most of the GPS Tracking units sold today, The TrackR only cost NGN 15, 000! That's a small price to pay for peace of mind isn't it?

NOW YOU ARE PROBABLY WONDERING "HOW CAN I BUY ONE?"
You can order directly from us. To order, Please call us. kindly check my signature for my phone number as am not allowed by mod to drop my phone number here. We ship to all part of the country. Shipping fee is N3, 000

OKAY, BUT WHAT ELSE CAN IT DO?
As we said before, the TrackR has an unlimited possibilities. Do you have pet that is always getting lost? Attach it to the collar and track them when they run out of the house. Do you find yourself misplacing your key or wallet too often? Then attach it to them and never worry about them again!

The TrackR even comes with two sided tape so you can stick it to flat surfaces like underneath bike seats or your expensive electronic devices( because bikes and electronics are easy target for thieves! )

Attach it to anything that's important, valuable or easy to loose and then relax....
Now that you are aware of the potential of this genius invention, we'll go over how easy it is to use and set up, just so you don't have any doubt:
Step 1: Buy the TrackR today and it will be delivered to you in two( 2) days
Step 2: When you get it, install the battery in the Trackr, download the app on your Iphone or Andriod and Link the device to the app, and then hide the device in your car

Re: Trackr-tiny Device That Allow You Track Your Car Using Your Smartphone by growth: 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
more pictures

Re: Trackr-tiny Device That Allow You Track Your Car Using Your Smartphone by growth: 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
another picture

Re: Trackr-tiny Device That Allow You Track Your Car Using Your Smartphone by olaric(m): 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
Is it programmed to work in Nigeria? The little I know is that things like this work with local maps.
Re: Trackr-tiny Device That Allow You Track Your Car Using Your Smartphone by growth: 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
olaric:
Is it programmed to work in Nigeria? The little I know is that things like this work with local maps.

It works very fine in Nigeria.
Tested and trusted
Re: Trackr-tiny Device That Allow You Track Your Car Using Your Smartphone by tmodeltoluene(m): 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
I have this, I enjoy the device so much
Re: Trackr-tiny Device That Allow You Track Your Car Using Your Smartphone by growth: 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
6 available
Re: Trackr-tiny Device That Allow You Track Your Car Using Your Smartphone by Maitommi: 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Trackr-tiny Device That Allow You Track Your Car Using Your Smartphone by growth: 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
available
Re: Trackr-tiny Device That Allow You Track Your Car Using Your Smartphone by growth: 11:37am On Mar 14, 2017
still available.
Re: Trackr-tiny Device That Allow You Track Your Car Using Your Smartphone by growth: 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
still available
Re: Trackr-tiny Device That Allow You Track Your Car Using Your Smartphone by growth: 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
available
Re: Trackr-tiny Device That Allow You Track Your Car Using Your Smartphone by lansha2006: 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
What is the price?
Re: Trackr-tiny Device That Allow You Track Your Car Using Your Smartphone by growth: 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2017
NGN 15, 000
Re: Trackr-tiny Device That Allow You Track Your Car Using Your Smartphone by growth: 10:15am On Mar 26, 2017
available
Re: Trackr-tiny Device That Allow You Track Your Car Using Your Smartphone by tmodeltoluene(m): 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
Please I need 3. Hope there will be a discount.
Re: Trackr-tiny Device That Allow You Track Your Car Using Your Smartphone by growth: 9:17am On Mar 27, 2017
tmodeltoluene:
Please I need 3. Hope there will be a discount.

ok pls call
Re: Trackr-tiny Device That Allow You Track Your Car Using Your Smartphone by growth: 11:38am On Mar 31, 2017
AVAILABLE
Re: Trackr-tiny Device That Allow You Track Your Car Using Your Smartphone by tmodeltoluene(m): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
Available

(1) (Reply)

#sold#Lagos Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla / 2010 Tokunbo Muscle First Body But And Drive @ 3.3 In Ibadan / ########## Brand New 2017 Range Rover Sport Autobiography.....price 78m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.