Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,450 members, 7,781,304 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:05 PM

Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers (5756 Views)

6 SEO Link Building Strategies For Bloggers / Recommended Tips For Bloggers That Wish To Work With Brands / SEO For Bloggers: How To Nail The Optimization Process For Your Posts - Climax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers by gyrationtech(m): 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
I have come across people who intend to create a blog or are into blogging already and who also love blogging, but most of them tend to get discouraged, just because the feel without a laptop or a desktop computer you cannot blog swiftly. Truth be told, you can create a blog with your smartphone, but when designing your blog you need access to a PC.

Aside that, posting and publishing is one of the most important aspect of blogging. Because that is what engage your blog readers, and make them always come back for more.

Today I'll be sharing android apps that can assist you in publishing blog posts without necessarily having access to a PC. Even those who have PCs can also make use of it. Reason I love these apps is that I can publish a post with my smartphone anywhere as long as there is network coverage.

READ ALSO: Easy guide on how to create a blog on blogger

Having said all these, let's get back to the business of the day. I'll be sharing 3 blogging apps (although there are others) because I use them, and I can say that they serve me well.

1. BLOGGEROID
• It has easy navigation and it also aids you by showcasing some text-formatting.
• You can also add images to any part of the post you want it to display
• You can load and edit already published post
• Comes with embedded share button to Google+ and other social account you have on your device.
• Download Bloggeroid HERE

2. BLOGGER
• Official blogger App for android. Comes with Easy Text-formatting
• You can add label/category to your posts.
• You can also add Images.
• Download Blogger HERE

3. WordPress
• WordPress is undoubtedly the most popular blogging platform on the Internet.
• This app, made compatible with self-hosted WordPress blogs as well as blogs hosted on ,
• Allows you to perform many essential tasks such as creating, editing and publishing blog posts, moderating comments,
• checking on analytics data as well as publishing photos or videos taken with the camera on your mobile phone.
• Download WordPress HERE

In conclusion, both apps have similar features (blogger). There are more in this category, fellow bloggers, share with us any easy to use blogging app. If after downloading any of the app, and you experience issues when publishing share with us via comment section.

check full post, plus app download links below
http://www.gyrationtechs.com.ng/2017/02/blogger-aid-how-to-blog-with-your.html

2 Likes

Re: Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nice post op, as a blogger I use just 3 apps to update my blog.

1. Google Chrome

2. Ever note to jot down ideas and write my post. (the best note taking app)

3 . uc browser.. I use it to make research, read like 4-5 post relating to the topic I want to write about, understand it and write my own post..

Bonus
4. Blog it

The app is on play store, I prefer this app to blogger official blogger app or bloggerriod.

I only use my PC to edit my blogger template to my taste grin

I type fast, so typing long articles on phone is never a problem.

You can check my blogs to confirm.

www.udemzytech.tk

www.naijatechmatters.tk

2 Likes

Re: Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers by gyrationtech(m): 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2017
udemzy101:

1. Google Chrome

3 . uc browser.. I use it to make research, read like 4-5 post relating to the topic I want to write about, understand it and write my own post..

Bonus
4. Blog it

The app is on play store, I prefer this app to blogger official blogger app or bloggerriod.

www.udemzytech.tk

www.naijatechmatters.tk

Nice blogs you gat there. awesome design
Re: Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
gyrationtech:

Nice blogs you gat there. awesome design
Ose
Re: Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers by Temolad: 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
udemzy101:

1. Google Chrome

Bonus
4. Blog it

www.udemzytech.tk

www.naijatechmatters.tk
Blog it! Is like giving me problem. Always 'unfortunate, Blog it! has stopped'.. Kilode?
Re: Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 13, 2017
Temolad:
Blog it! Is like giving me problem. Always 'unfortunate, Blog it! has stopped'.. Kilode?

This is my first time of reading something like this about the app, try and clear data of the app or search on Google for a lower version than the present one
Re: Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers by asuaiclive(m): 7:05am On Mar 14, 2017
hehe

Re: Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers by Alleviating: 7:06am On Mar 14, 2017
What's with Lala and blogging tip every morning?

Meanwhile, if you prefer those stupid apps to the official website. You're just a newbie.

No webmaster will choose that app over the website dashboard.

Lame post abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers by jetroolowole(m): 7:09am On Mar 14, 2017
Nice post there.
Re: Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers by Alleviating: 7:12am On Mar 14, 2017
udemzy101:

1. Google Chrome

Bonus
4. Blog it

www.udemzytech.tk

www.naijatechmatters.tk

Oga why na undecided

Domain is very cheap na cry

2 Likes

Re: Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers by yusasiv(m): 7:15am On Mar 14, 2017
meanwhile, learn how to gain over 390k real human traffic by sending me a PM
Re: Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers by Qriousity(m): 7:17am On Mar 14, 2017
Alleviating:

What's with Lala and blogging tip every morning?

Meanwhile, if you prefer those stupid apps to the official website. You're just a newbie.

No webmaster will choose that app over the website dashboard.

Lame post abeg undecided
i'm telling you. You will even notice the lameness from his domain extension.
Re: Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers by ideologies(m): 7:20am On Mar 14, 2017
Visit - www.ideologieshub.com.ng - Loaded with information on jobs, careers, Entrepreneurship, Startup, business Conferences, Training Sessions and all round personal development and Tech Tips
Re: Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers by LVMedia: 7:23am On Mar 14, 2017
udemzy101:

1. Google Chrome

Bonus
4. Blog it

www.udemzytech.tk

www.naijatechmatters.tk
I use
Google Chrome
Opera Mini
Uc Browser
Ever Note
PC
Check out
http://legendvibes.com.ng
Re: Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers by ITbomb(m): 7:34am On Mar 14, 2017
My reliable apps
Re: Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers by sakalisis(m): 7:36am On Mar 14, 2017
tongue
Re: Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers by lordsharks(m): 7:41am On Mar 14, 2017
Absolutely must have
Re: Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers by lordsharks(m): 7:45am On Mar 14, 2017
udemzy101:

Ose
Just try and get a top level domain name or a dotCOMdotNG
Re: Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers by tayorh(m): 8:33am On Mar 14, 2017
I use google chrome and uc web browser.
For sport news and football predictions. www.sportthesis.com
Re: Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 14, 2017
lordsharks:
Just try and get a top level domain name or a dotCOMdotNG
Noted.... Thanks
Re: Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 14, 2017
Alleviating:

Oga why na undecided

. Dollars don rise grin soon I go upgrade
Re: Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2017
Alleviating:

Oga why na undecided

. Dollars don rise grin soon I go upgrade
Re: Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers by miqos02(m): 10:36am On Mar 14, 2017
good
Re: Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 14, 2017
I got google AdSense within 2days of request

Check out www.freemouthed.com

Re: Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers by Afritechs(m): 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
I uses Firefox and chrome for my site...I blog about technology http://www.afriteche.com
Re: Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers by VastFinder: 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
Alleviating:

Oga why na undecided

Lol.... But for him na
Re: Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers by gbenz014: 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
udemzy101:

1. Google Chrome

Bonus
4. Blog it

www.udemzytech.tk

www.naijatechmatters.tk

how much does a domain cost
Re: Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 15, 2017
gbenz014:

how much does a domain cost
I don't know, how much does it cost?
Re: Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers by Dreyl(m): 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
Great!
Re: Blogging Aid: Three Must Have Apps. For Bloggers by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 22, 2017
yusasiv:
meanwhile, learn how to gain over 390k real human traffic by sending me a PM
what channel do u use?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PM. WMZ. Payza. BITCOIN- Etc Available. DOMAINS + HOSTING with PerfectMoney! / How To Build A High Quality Website - Climaxbox / What Will You Want To Achieve In 2014 As A Web Programmer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.