Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,862 members, 7,798,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Scammer - Adeoluwa Ajisafe (Updated) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammer - Adeoluwa Ajisafe (Updated) (2908 Views)

Lady Gets N400 Airtime From Bank Scammer / South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer / 32-Year-Old Nigerian Romance Scammer Arrested In Thailand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer - Adeoluwa Ajisafe (Updated) by smartty68(m): 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
Beware guys because there's this guy on Nairaland going about to scam peeps all in the name of getting a US number for unlimited calls and SMS.

Bank Details
Account Name: Adeoluwa Ajisafe
Bank Name: GTB
Account Number: 0037285998
Phone Number: 08103443450
Nairaland Monikers: NwaChibuzor504, YBNR and Nobody, Carmag WhoSendU, Hooli, SafeDavid, bbmpin, TheRainmaker1, PapiSmith, Skypeme, Dhtml, Kimball, NwaChibuzor808 (Monikers are currently deactivated by him) as he keeps changing monikers

1 Like

Re: Scammer - Adeoluwa Ajisafe (Updated) by WhoSendU: 7:32am On May 11, 2017
Could you believe close to 500 people viewed this mumu thread and nobody made a comment despite trying so hard to drag my name in the mud.

You even posted it on your signature and not a single soul minded your pathetic self.
I found a way to register a U.S number that does everything equivalent to what Google voice does and decided to allow a few Nairalander benefit from it at a pegged price of 1k.

This is a stipend and the usual amount anyone would charge for the bother.

So I created a thread on the 10th of March and responded to almost 100 emails out of which a few actually paid for the service and duely registered them.

Here is proof.

Re: Scammer - Adeoluwa Ajisafe (Updated) by WhoSendU: 7:40am On May 11, 2017
Above is one or two people out of several others I attended to and successfully registered them.

Below is a screenshot of string of emails I had to answer.

Re: Scammer - Adeoluwa Ajisafe (Updated) by WhoSendU: 7:54am On May 11, 2017
May I also add that of all the people who contacted me, OP was the only person who bargained 500 Maura which I found ridiculous. He kept pestering me to a point I had to beg him to stop until I agreed despite the fact that he didn't have an Android phone which he needed to download the App.

I suggested that he could use the desktop which he claimed he had access to.

Unfortunately, I was already winding up on the service after registering the number of people I needed so his payment came late while I was already on the road for a meeting.

Would you guys believe that this guy didn't send any reminders and I eventually fogeot about the whole thing because I actually have a lot of activities I attended to only to discover that he had created a thread about me and went as far as putting it on his signature.

I've tried my best to answer any questions and concerns relating to this hence I won't answer any more questions or ven reply any mentions because I took the pain to glorify this dimwit with a response and that for me is enough.

Moving over to better things.

Good morning. grin
Re: Scammer - Adeoluwa Ajisafe (Updated) by Nobody: 7:57am On May 11, 2017
Did you change your moniker or not?

The whole thing is related to scam anyway, you live in 9ja you dey find US number up and down. SMH

11 Likes

Re: Scammer - Adeoluwa Ajisafe (Updated) by AlhajiSpray(m): 10:27am On May 11, 2017
WhoSendU:
Could you believe close to 500 people viewed this mumu thread and nobody made a comment despite trying so hard to drag my name in the mud.

You even posted it on your signature and not a single soul minded your pathetic self.
I found a way to register a U.S number that does everything equivalent to what Google voice does and decided to allow a few Nairalander benefit from it at a pegged price of 1k.

So I created a thread on the 10th of March and responded to almost 100 emails out of which a few actually paid for the service and duely registered them.

Here is proof.

Cc: Tabbaz and Modath......guess who reappeared this morning again? Baba bandwagon

Tabbaz add up!
Re: Scammer - Adeoluwa Ajisafe (Updated) by modath(f): 12:08pm On May 11, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

Cc: Tabbaz and Mo......guess who reappeared this morning again? Baba bandwagon

Tabbaz add up!

Really? cheesy cheesy cheesy .. Na confirm onijibiti!!!
Re: Scammer - Adeoluwa Ajisafe (Updated) by AlhajiSpray(m): 12:14pm On May 11, 2017
fuckerstard:

The whole thing is related to scam anyway, you live in 9ja you dey find US number up and down. SMH

The useless bastard is a scammer we caught trying to scam some of our forex traders in the business section yesterday! He has almost 7 accounts which he uses for this his ancient and modern scam! After he is caught he always deletes his accounts! We will soon lock his bank account...na learner!

1 Like

Re: Scammer - Adeoluwa Ajisafe (Updated) by Tabbaz(m): 1:24pm On May 11, 2017
WhoSendU:

Here is proof.

bloody scammer, will you keep kwayet

1 Like

Re: Scammer - Adeoluwa Ajisafe (Updated) by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 11, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

The useless bastard is a scammer we caught trying to scam some of our forex traders in the business section yesterday! He has almost 7 accounts which he uses for this his ancient and modern scam! After he is caught he always deletes his accounts! We will soon lock his bank account...na learner!

I thought as much.
Re: Scammer - Adeoluwa Ajisafe (Updated) by WhoSendU: 3:07pm On May 11, 2017
modath:

Really? cheesy cheesy cheesy .. Na confirm onijibiti!!!
Madam....This one is for you.. Cry me a river for all I care, I never requested money from you.
Oloshi!

Re: Scammer - Adeoluwa Ajisafe (Updated) by WhoSendU: 3:11pm On May 11, 2017
And here is our whole conversation, somebody should please tell me where I tried to scam her.

Jobless slowpoke.

Re: Scammer - Adeoluwa Ajisafe (Updated) by WhoSendU: 3:15pm On May 11, 2017
More..

Re: Scammer - Adeoluwa Ajisafe (Updated) by WhoSendU: 3:17pm On May 11, 2017
Finally..

Re: Scammer - Adeoluwa Ajisafe (Updated) by WhoSendU: 3:19pm On May 11, 2017
Case closed...
Next! grin
Re: Scammer - Adeoluwa Ajisafe (Updated) by CONFAMA: 8:31pm On May 11, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

How do people still make money from forex?
Re: Scammer - Adeoluwa Ajisafe (Updated) by AlhajiSpray(m): 3:23am On May 12, 2017
CONFAMA:

How do people still make money from forex?

Come to the business thread and come and observe for a week first! Then try your luck!
Re: Scammer - Adeoluwa Ajisafe (Updated) by smartty68(m): 8:17am On May 12, 2017
WhoSendU:

Here is proof.
So you showed up with a new moniker

I'll finally deal with you. Just chilax cool
Re: Scammer - Adeoluwa Ajisafe (Updated) by smartty68(m): 8:22am On May 12, 2017
fuckerstard:

The guy is a confirm scammer. Beware

Below is the thread for daily scammers updates
https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-update
Re: Scammer - Adeoluwa Ajisafe (Updated) by WhoSendU: 10:08am On May 12, 2017
smartty68:

So you showed up with a new moniker

I'll finally deal with you. Just chilax cool

Do everything you can and I promise you by whatever you believe in. Your family will weep for you this year.

Mark my word.
Re: Scammer - Adeoluwa Ajisafe (Updated) by winkmart: 10:19am On May 12, 2017
thieves and greedy people everywhere
Re: Scammer - Adeoluwa Ajisafe (Updated) by Abudu2000(m): 1:30pm On May 12, 2017
But if he was a scammer how did he get all these proofs

Some peeps on nairaland can be very paranoid when it comes to online biz...

Btw op what are you doing with a US no of you are not a scammer yourself... Don't even try reporting to the police, all those block ACC issue na threats!!!

Fyi check my profile I'm not in any way related to the op neither am i new to nairaland
Re: Scammer - Adeoluwa Ajisafe (Updated) by Abudu2000(m): 1:37pm On May 12, 2017
WhoSendU:

Here is proof.
op let's deal, i need a usa no...i know how hard it is to even register Google voice so 1k is not too much to risk and if it works out well, i will come back here to
Re: Scammer - Adeoluwa Ajisafe (Updated) by smartty68(m): 6:52pm On May 12, 2017
Abudu2000:
But if he was a scammer how did he get all these proofs

Some peeps on nairaland can be very paranoid when it comes to online biz...

Btw op what are you doing with a US no of you are not a scammer yourself... Don't even try reporting to the police, all those block ACC issue na threats!!!

Fyi check my profile I'm not in any way related to the op neither am i new to nairaland
Your problem is you seem to know too much and its affecting your sense of reasoning. You still couldn't read in between the lines where others above you had already confirmed him to be a certified scammer. So are you now telling me that US numbers is only used for scamming purposes alone

And tomorrow you'd be proud to call yourself a computer guru. Do more research about US numbers ITK!

Do yourself a very big favour by using the NairaLand search bar to look up 08103443450 and you'll be amazed with what you'll find!

Cheers!

Why do I get this feelings that this is Adeoluwa Ajisafe''s username, because from the way you're backing him up you look suspiciousundecided
Re: Scammer - Adeoluwa Ajisafe (Updated) by Realali(f): 6:55pm On May 26, 2017
God safe u
Re: Scammer - Adeoluwa Ajisafe (Updated) by DanseMacabre(m): 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
WhoSendU:

Based on advice I got from a well meaning Nairalander, I have registered your number and sent the details to your email at lanemoris@Gmail.com

How much him scam you?
Re: Scammer - Adeoluwa Ajisafe (Updated) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
stupid op..

they don scam you, keep shut and move on.

Next time, you learn to use your brain n not fall for cheap stuff cos of your greed.

Move on mumu.
Re: Scammer - Adeoluwa Ajisafe (Updated) by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lol cos of 500naira.

Op wetin you sef wan use US number do if not to run client. cheesy.....una fit grin
Re: Scammer - Adeoluwa Ajisafe (Updated) by smartty68(m): 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sharon Otieno’s Death Should Act As A Lesson To Slay Queens / Resident Empty Stanbic Bank ATM Machine Dispensing Double The Amount Withdrawn / See This Policeman's Reaction After He Met A Black Lady He Raped When She's 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.