Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

my sex adventure with clara - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / my sex adventure with clara (5216 Views)

My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum / Must Read Romance Story : Sex Adventure With My Boss Wife (18+) Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

my sex adventure with clara by Johnholmes: 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
On this fateful night, I was out eating cooked indomie at one aboki's shop. Then my eyes caught a glimpse of her at a provision shop nearby.

She was an epitome of beauty, the girl of my dreams literarilly. Even though she looked exhausted from the day's activities, her beauty radiated so brightly. Facially,
She had dark piercing eyes shadowed by thick black eyebrows, an oblong face with a beautiful pointed nose and pink lips to match. Lest I forget, her hair was long and jet black and packed backwards naturally and beautiful.
She also had a slender neck with a long slender frame. But on that slender body she had very nice breast curves and hips and ass curves.
I didn't even realize I had stopped eating and was just drinking in the beauty this lady exuded.

I suddenly jolted back to reality when the BIkeman started his bike. She was about leaving!! !!!
Courage just came from nowhere, I walked up to her, introduced myself and asked for her number.............. she refused shocked. Then she left for home on the bike.

Dissapointed, I just kept staring at the bike disappearing in the distance.but I really wanted to see this girl again.
A wild thought crossed my mind and I obliged.
I rushed to my car like a mad man, kicked the engine of my Car and stepped on the gas ,moving in the direction she left. Luckily I caught up with her and stalked her to her destination.
When she got home, I came out of my car and she was really shocked to See Me .immediately She began ordering me to leave before her senior brother comes back.
In my mind, I thought, "I didn't come dis far without Getting any result".
She was forced to give me her number and I didn't leave until I confirmed it was hers.
I got into my car, happy about my achievement and headed home.
Guess what.?. ....her house was just walking distance away from mine.
I thought to myself, "this is a match made in heaven... ...
2nd part coming up shortly.

1 Like

Re: my sex adventure with clara by Asegzy: 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
Can't wait for the part 2 bro
Re: my sex adventure with clara by McBrooklyn(m): 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
cool
Re: my sex adventure with clara by babz007(m): 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
oya we dey wait
Re: my sex adventure with clara by Bloomfield1: 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cool story... bring part 2 on.
Re: my sex adventure with clara by Johnholmes: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
Part 2
The following day, I gave her a call and we later hung out somewhere to talk and get to know each other.
She was even more stunning in the daylight.

From our discussion that day, I found out that she came from a humble background. She was not yet in a higher institution because of financial handicap. She was even using a Nokia torchlight phone AND she was a church girl .
I didn't care because I had already fallen hopelessly in love with her.
But something didn't add up, she worked in the government house as a secretary.

As our relationship went on, I discarded every suspicious thought I had about her. I was just crazy about her. My friends congratulated me on finding a beautiful "good girl".
I had even imagined grandchildren with her sef.
I too had started going to her church frequently cos she was very spiritual. I was a changed man because of Clara But as a sharp guy, I suppose check out wetin I go out for house na grin

My paranoia returned the day Clara kissed me (nb: I am quite experienced sexually). That kiss threw me of balance cos she has been behaving like a naive girl and it was the best kiss I ever had. While we were kissing, I reached for her fresh breasts. She resisted severally but eventually gave in to my persistence.

Oh my! !!!!!!!!! shocked...........she had the best breasts I've ever seen. They were firm, smooth, fresh and huge with big nipples jeez. :oWhen I placed my lips on her large nipples, she lost it, throwing herself wildly from side to side.
After spending sometime there, I reached for her centre of gravity but she stopped me firmly and refused.

I kept trying to convince Clara to have sex Bt she kept saying she wanted to keep herself for marriage.

I asked her if she was a virgin but confided in me that she has slept with only one guy but I took What she said with a pinch of salt.
I upgraded Clara, she became a big girl and then I struck gold. grin.

On this fateful day, 6months after meeting her, she came to my house looking very sweet In a sexy red body hugging gown and she was also all over me ,kissing me fiercely and.. ..............
Re: my sex adventure with clara by Johnholmes: 7:27am On Apr 15, 2018
When I couldn't take it anymore, I drove my shaft into her. Eagerly anticipating the texture of her Wet snatch.
But I was seriously dissapointed ..........

I was lost in the dark cavity of her Kitty Kat, I could barely feel the ruff soft ruggae of her honey pot.
A lot of thoughts raced through my mind but one definitely stood out.. ..."this girl has a past and it may be a very crazy one"
I managed to cum, not from d sensations I felt from her kitty(cos I virtually felt nothing)but from sensual thoughts I created in my mind.
It took some time for me to cum. She gave me accolades for having stamina (unknown to her that d reason I didn't cum in time is cos I didn't feel shit!! !!
I dropped her home, kissed her good night.
On my way home, a lot of questions came to mind

Why is she so damn wide?

How did she get the job at government house? (knowing fully well she ain't qualified and comes from a humble background )

What is her sexual history like?

Hope she has no stds shocked

I was sad and depressed cos instead of finding a potential wife, I found another body count.
Well I will not back out like that
I made up my mind to find out who Clara really is
She wants to cheat me so I'm gonna do same
I increased my seductive, romantic game to 100% so I could get answers.
I got my answers and my God, it was damn right crazy.. ...
Next part coming out soon

1 Like

Re: my sex adventure with clara by DonroxyII: 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hope t ain't gonna be March 2019 grin

(1) (Reply)

Naija Lady Trends On Instagram As She Flaunts "Massive Everything" -LOL / Real Men Don't Ask For Nude Pix From A Girl / THE HOUSE HELP Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.