Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes (25380 Views)

9 Popular Online Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria - What Are Regulators Doing? / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? / Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes by Presh555(m): 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
I have been involved in so many ponzi schemes since last year. I could name like over 30 sites I have invested in and over time I have learnt my lessons which I feel would be helpful.

Some hard truths about Ponzi Schemes is that:

*NO PONZI SCHEME IS DESIGNED TO LAST FOREVER*

Yes, even when we wished they should last forever so that we can enjoy from them for as long as possible. The hard truth is that they are naturally designed to last for a while, an hour or maybe some few months/years. Every ponzi scheme is like a pyramid, you need more people to sustain it.

*THE BEST TIME TO INVEST IS WHEN THEY ARE LAUNCHED*

Yes, the best time to invest in any ponzi scheme is at its early stage. I see so many 2 hours ponzi schemes and yet people dive into it days after been launched even when it's evident that they won't get their money back. The best time to invest is from the time it was launched to about an hour putting other circumstances like downlines refusing to pay into consideration.

*EVERY PONZI SCHEME ADMIN IS OUT TO MAKE MONEY*

Yes, the bitter truth is that every admin is out to make money from the scheme whether you like it or not. In some schemes, the admin match everyone to himself/herself and make cool money within hours. Some purge you immediately you make payments, thereby stopping your chance to make money from the scheme because they know you will be replaced with someone else immediately.

*IT INCREASES OUR LEVEL OF GREED*

I know so many people won't see it as gambling but the hard truth is that these are new ways of gambling with money. You pay money sometimes you are fully aware you might not get back your money but you pay anyway in a bid to try and see if it will yield back some returns. 90% of those times we lose our hard earned money. Sometimes we gain from them but as they say, "common sense is not common", we still reinvest and even increase our stakes in a bid to make more money and then we loose everything. These schemes are designed that way. Everyone has a certain level of greed in him it just needs the right environment to flourish and find expression.

*IT REDUCES OUR CREATIVITY LEVEL*

These days you will found out that our youths are less creative because these schemes show us ways to make quick money without working for it. Instead we become creative at defrauding others of their hard earned money.

*IT DRAWS US AWAY FROM GOD*

Many people will see these schemes as God's way of blessing us but the truth is that we are only trying to justify the means. Robbing Peter to pay Paul has never been God's way of blessing his children. Come to think of it, are you really closer to God since you started these ponzi schemes? I guess the answer is NO. These schemes takes our time, money and everything that could have been channeled in doing the things of God.

So many people would disagree to this last part but that's the way I see it. We disagree to agree.

My advice avoid ponzi schemes if you can. God has His way of blessing His children even in hard times but if you really need to invest in them it should be within an hour of its launch so you don't loose your money at the end.
Never use your house rent, school fees, church money or any major funds budgeted for something very important.

As they say, a word is enough for the wise.

#LetSomeoneKnow
#SayNoToPonziAndRelyOnGod
#Presh

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes by ken19: 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
bros any new ponzi scheme da? even if na 100k to gt 300k.. ahh FTC happy Sunday all

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes by Presh555(m): 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
ken19:
bros any new ponzi scheme da? even if na 100k to gt 300k
Hahaha... You never loose money before abi?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes by joe4real12: 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ponziiiiiiiiiiiii is the order of the day.
Abeg which one be the latest
I wan put 50k only

11 Likes

Re: Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes by Presh555(m): 6:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
joe4real12:
Ponziiiiiiiiiiiii is the order of the day.
Abeg which one be the latest
I wan put 50k only
If you get 50k to dash person go give the nearest orphanage home abeg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes by joe4real12: 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
Presh555:

If you get 50k to dash person go give the nearest orphanage home abeg
grin grin grin grin grin
Ponzi don suffer

1 Like

Re: Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes by ken19: 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Presh555:

Hahaha... You never loose money before abi?
bros..if I hear ponzi I da run lyk dis..besides dats me in action TEAM green

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes by Ogashub(m): 7:40am On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes by 1Rebel: 7:41am On Mar 12, 2017
tongue
Re: Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes by MrIcredible: 7:42am On Mar 12, 2017
Abeg link me up grin

Anyone working?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes by negz1(m): 7:42am On Mar 12, 2017
Now I can read d post
Re: Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes by anonymuz(m): 7:43am On Mar 12, 2017
MMM....lol

1 Like

Re: Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 12, 2017
All points are good.

Pls,explain how it draws us away from God?

1 Like

Re: Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:44am On Mar 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes by Promxy94(m): 7:44am On Mar 12, 2017
Pgr they pay

1 Like

Re: Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes by M17CXi: 7:44am On Mar 12, 2017
Lol they turned it to

Ponzi adv

1 Like

Re: Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes by coolestchris(m): 7:45am On Mar 12, 2017
That's how i lost 10 million to mmm

2 Likes

Re: Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 12, 2017
Yomieluv:
All points are good.

Pls,explain how it draws us away from God?
EXACTLY my question ooo.

1 Like

Re: Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes by emeijeh(m): 7:46am On Mar 12, 2017
coolestchris:
That's how i lost 10 million to mmm
Big lie

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes by Badge1: 7:47am On Mar 12, 2017
Afta Ponzi don chop me lik d last 3x I advice my sef sharpaly. b4 I go jst de dash all dese small small boys moni all in d name of Ponzi. angry

2 Likes

Re: Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 12, 2017
it draws us away from God how

1 Like

Re: Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes by precious1907(m): 7:47am On Mar 12, 2017
Ponzi schemes are not scams... buh rather it is a game called "Last Person Monkey Wife''

15 Likes

Re: Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes by Ihateafonja: 7:47am On Mar 12, 2017
Jonathan Regime: Nairabet , Bet9ja, park n bet, surebet etc
Buhari Regime: MMM, GHW, UC, NNN, OOO, 666 grin grin

I would advice, just get ur money ready 4 the next administration. Nobody know d 1 wey go comot.

I Don go o! oda bo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes by LAFO: 7:52am On Mar 12, 2017
This is nice.

Well written.

Kudos.

Unlike those MMM threads.

Like say GHW and others no ey.

1 Like

Re: Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes by sunshine1974(m): 7:56am On Mar 12, 2017
Ponzi Hater if u like open another account ur message wont fly. If u like collaborate with mods so that they move ur post to front page, ur message wont fly. We are rock solid. Moreover. Is it ur money? Keep ur advise to urself.

No one is a baby, we are all aware of the risks before joining. It is our bizness, our money and lastly we are happy with it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes by economania(m): 7:58am On Mar 12, 2017
Nigeria is a political ponzi scheme since 1914.Ponzi schemes has come to stay in Nigeria, when government fails to improve the standard of living of it citizens. Many participants know the implications of investing in such a scheme.Our force marriage of 1914 was tantamount to political ponzi scheme "deficit and surplus budget of amalgamation ".

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 12, 2017
leave ponzi to ppl wey dey do.am

drabeey was HERE

3 Likes

Re: Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes by tayo200(m): 7:59am On Mar 12, 2017
ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme: Nigerian Sues EFCC, Others For Defamation, Harassment / Invest In Paint Production And Marketing To Make Income. / We Put Our School Fees, Project Money In Mmm,varsity Students Lament(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.