Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Write Your Own Ebook - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Write Your Own Ebook (598 Views)

FREE MINI IMPORTATION Ebook 2018 Edition / Buy the "Guide To investing in Uber Ebook" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Write Your Own Ebook by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
Are you an online marketer? or you have service and info, you can make money from..

I will advice you write an ebook on it. EBooks are great ways to market your content, to sharing minds, to even give out freely..
And most thing done with eBooks are to make money. You can make money writing contents thats solves problem, or solve myths, or to expose secret.

Writing an eBook is limitless, you can write as many topics as you care, provided that they are meaningfull and useful...

Making money out of it is great, maybe you found out, how to do something and you are sure people will need it, write an ebook on it and sell, your profits are litmitless... Any many more, imagine how much you get from each sale you make....

Anyways, someone might be puzzled on how to start writing?

Well there are many materials needed to write such as, a system, which is the major and some little other matterials...

To start your own eBook, and make cool cash, I have made available an ebook, on stet by step guide to write an ebook and make money with it. This eBook of mine comprises of everything you will need and every steps to the point of making one..
Just at an affordable price of N1500...

If you are interested, drop a msg to this number...

+2348142740029

thank you!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Grade 1USA Intel Dual Core Laptop / A Software That Can Give 3+ Figure Daily / Learn How To Use Your Browser To Mine And Make More Than $220/month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.