Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,227 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) (50071 Views)

Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) / R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” / Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) by Celebritieslife: 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
Davido Baby Mama Sophia Refuses to dance to Davido song "If " When Played At The Club She Was Clubbing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNQwbwEVtoc

3 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) by thinkdip(m): 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
olosho

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) by yhermmie(f): 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
lol
Re: Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) by atilla(m): 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lols really funny.
Dis girl and her friends like clubbing much sha

4 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
Shes mad the child support wont be for her alone anymore grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) by Flexherbal(m): 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
The song was reminding her of something.

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) by dessz(m): 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
I opened this thread just for the sole purpose of telling the op that I don't give a fvck. cool

35 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) by Dezzx(m): 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
how is this news?

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) by ITbomb(m): 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
When she was dancing skelewu on his bed was I there?

In spite of dropping one, she still dey go club.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
How do you expect her to dance nah....davido nor go concentrate on her again.....another baby coming soon.market don finish tongue...

All those babymamas sef....they are just stupid and senseless.....undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) by johnstar(m): 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
k

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) by helphelp: 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
And that Na NEWS again...

Meanwhile, why she expose ounje omo like that

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) by toyinjimoh(m): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
who cares

3 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) by femo86(m): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
na who put dis for front page

nawaooooo

8 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) by Safiaa(f): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
She didn't dance to his song and what?

That doesn't affect that he's her baby daddy and he's going to be in her life forever. Lol she better stop fronting for the cameras cheesy

But at the end of the day, nobody really cares.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) by Hades2016(m): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
Who put this one for front page angry

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) by freaklesschild(m): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
when 3 hundred k they enter steady ....assuming no be so she go carry drum enter club sef wen davido music drop

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) by Soreza(m): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nonsense, who her dance help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) by digoster(m): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
How is this news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) by Abaasit4real(m): 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
Dezzx:
how is this news?
I swr koyemi!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) by RealHaute: 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
So?
Re: Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) by Cope1(m): 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
She refuse to dance because her problems are bigger than the music
Re: Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
Their problem.
Re: Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) by nerovito(m): 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
Abeg 'if' she no dance nko, which value that one add now.... abeg dance comot here
Re: Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) by winkmart: 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
Who cares.

Who knew her when she was an OLOSHO in Abuja. just for fucking David, she became a micro-celebrity. She should thank the soap she used to bath the day she met David.

I heard she collects N300K monthly being a baby-MAMA. Let Uncle Dele pay her that while she sells OVATION for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) by Thisboysef(m): 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
End time baby mamas, smh. The guy below me thou
Re: Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) by joey150(m): 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
And this is news because?

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) by crowntoro(f): 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
And this is news...... O ga oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) by idbami2(m): 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
No do No do, No do sereren o.. No do No do shakara o eh..

Me gbadun daht song gan ni.. The song dey enter my Akinyemi ara.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) by Dezzx(m): 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
Abaasit4real:
I swr koyemi!!!
English please.
Re: Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) by snezBaba: 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
Funny Nonsense,After shooking you shuku shuku

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi / MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos / Etinosa: I Am Not The One On Skiibi's Page, It Was Photoshopped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.