Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (95461 Views)

Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. / Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks / Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by sugarbelly4: 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
Best graduating student reveals how she started all over again, after Covenant University expelled in 300 level. Read her inspirational story below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRYqy8ujq1K/?taken-by=trishlina

I've always been the type of girl who's always at a loss for the right words to express myself with but I've decided to give it a trial...
Hmmmmmmm
I'm so overwhelmed!!! I've had my share of life's ups and downs. To sum it, it really hasn't been easy for me at all...
I remember getting expelled from Covenant University in my 300 level, having to start all over at Veritas University.
I remember wanting to finish school right from the day I resumed there.
I just didn't know myself anymore...
I became a stranger to myself, you know... all because most of my secondary school mates were married with kids and were working already
I felt like a disappointment to my family...
But then God kept me going....
God never gave up on me....
My parents, sister and brothers never gave up on me...
I decided to channel my pain towards my studies....
I remember studying all night because of one test, assignment or exam!
I remember studying in hunger all because of brokage! Lol
I remember being sick almost everytime! Ulcer wasn't funny at all...
Despite all these and many more, I wanted to make it, to make MUMMY and DADDY proud... I wanted to make them forget my past mistakes...
Now look, I made it!!!
Please tell MUMMY, DADDY, OMO, EHIS and EMMA that I made it...
I graduated with a First Class Degree...
God made it happen.
God told me to work hard and always be a good girl and I tried my best....
Truly, it isn't how FAR, but how WELL!!! Three Awards, like really
Best Graduating Student, Accounting Department
Best Graduating Student, College of Management Sciences
Overall Best Graduating Student
My name, EJEHIYOOKHIN, explains it all
THANK YOU JESUS

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/lady-reveals-how-she-got-expelled-from.html

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by sugarbelly4: 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2017

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by sugarbelly4: 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
See more photos of the pretty girl

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/lady-reveals-how-she-got-expelled-from.html

Beauty meets brain joh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Heavance(m): 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
It was getting interesting till I read "my secondary school mates were getting married and having kids".
This thing is too common with girls..... they just put themselves under unnecessary pressure, stop making your life a competition.
The simple truth is that 50% of them are actually not married, and most are not finding life funny where ever they are, Facebook just keeps making their life look better than yours because you allow it seem so.

737 Likes 66 Shares

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by NeeKlaus: 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
How come she didn't include the reason why she was expelled from Covenant or isn't that part of the story too? smiley

325 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by emeijeh(m): 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
Edo no dey carry last

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
I hope CU would become rehabilitatory rather than punitive in the future. We need to start giving ppl second chances.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by brunofarad(m): 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
She set sha

Beauty and brains

Not all these social media generation of ladies

13 Likes

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by damilolammm(m): 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
undecided

WAIT FEST. WHY WERE YOU EXPELLED FROM COVENANT UNIVERSITY? undecided

Or they just said "You're expelled?" for no reason?

Either ways sha... Whether by studying hard or by bleeping lecturers hard. You sha won

Accept my heart warming congratulations!!!

NIGERIAN OLOSHO DOING IT AGAIN

VASELINE CREW grin

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Ishilove: 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
Heavance:
It was getting interesting till I read "my secondary school mates were getting married and having kids".
This thing is too common with girls..... they just put themselves under unnecessary pressure, stop making your life a competition.
The simple truth is that 50% of them are actually not married, and most are not finding life funny where ever they are, Facebook just keeps making their life look better than yours because you allow it seem so.
False. It is the society that puts pressure on girls. How many times have mature, unmarried ladies being taunted with words like 'you better go and marry'? It's like getting married is a mighty achievement in this part of the world. A woman is seen as incomplete if she is unmarried so why won't young girls feel like they MUST get married in order to be complete as a human being and useful member of the society.

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by smudge2079(m): 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
Which one is Veritas University?

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
First of all, what did you do?

Secondly, everything happens for a purpose. Your expulsion from CU actually gave you that drive and ambition to put in your best, come out tops and correct a shameful past. In other words,it made you a better person.
Congrats, girl.

23 Likes

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Andrewkinggg: 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
Reason why she was expelled still not known. Congratulations to her on her award but really in a private school there's little to celebrate about.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Yarduni: 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
Guess she upgraded herself for the grades. See her lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by yim(f): 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
Moral: never give up on yourself no matter the situation.
You can always rise again

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by camaraderi(m): 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
Heavance:

God Bless you bro!

9 Likes

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Gerrard59(m): 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
My colleague was never wrong then. Determination + Perseverance = Success. Hopefully, she's within age for GT in any of the Big4.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lol woman's story, notice how she conveniently forgot to tell us why she got expelled from covenant u in the first place...the remainder of the story is just emotional nonsense...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by saitechh(m): 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nice
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by rattlesnake(m): 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
Evaberry:
cheap slut
Ode

25 Likes

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Yinkatolu: 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
Oya go write ICAN asap
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by teebillz: 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nice one
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Yarduni: 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
Evaberry:
cheap slut

Na so
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
Heavance:

Nigerian society pressures women into seeing themselves as nothing more than baby makers. People will disgrace you if you don't get married "on time", then again if you don't produce children "on time".

I guess Nigeria is underpopulated.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by searchng4love: 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
Heavance:
And refiner is still single undecided

Evaberry:
cheap slut
Pure satanic envy at work in your life.... Why are you filled with sorrow over her success?

Evaberry:

you don't know why she was expelled from C U
We don't​ care Satan. Everyone has a past...

14 Likes

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by slimthugchimee(m): 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
first ask am.how many people she don fvvk to get that diploma undecided
Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by fpeter(f): 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
Heavance:

Well said. Unfortunately the society doesn't make it easy for young girls to actually enjoy their youth and reach out to fulfil their dreams without breathing down their necks with the marriage thing.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by Inanx(m): 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
Congratulations dear...

1 Like

Re: Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student by porozhniy(m): 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
Did she also get enlisted into the Nigeria Police Force @ graduation?

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked / 2019/2020 PTDF Local & Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Have Been Shortlisted / Photo: See How A Mathematician Proved 0 Divided By 0 Equals 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.