Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! (2275 Views)

Cultism: Vigilantee Group Intercepts 'ARO' Fraternity Group During Initiation / Gay Laws Should Be Stopped / Man Call On All Fraternity Cultists To Join In Revenging SARS, After Killing Bro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by MummyIMadeIt: 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
SERIOUSLY WHAT HAS BECOME OF NAIRALAND THIS DAYS?

IT SADDENS ME TO SAY THAT THE MENACE OF OCCULTIC GROUPS WHO HAVE COINED AN EUPHEMISIM OF PLUMIRI FOR THEMSELVES IS TAKING THE CENTER STAGE IN THIS PLATFORM, WITH THE MODERATORS SHOWING LITTLE OR NO CONCERN TO THIS SORDID ACT IN SHARE DISPLAY OF SHAME TO THE SOCIETY. embarassed

ALMOST EVERYDAY WE CONDEMN continously THE ACT OF CULTIST PRACTICES IN OUR SOCIETY AND SEEK TO PURGE THESE PEOPLE OUT OF OUR SYSTEM AS THEY HAVE CAUSED US MORE HARM THAN GOOD. CHARITY AS THEY SAY BEGINS AT HOME, AND IF NAIRALAND MODS AND CO SHOULD TURN A BLIND EYE TO THESE "PLURIMIS'"; I SAY THIER IS ONE WORD TO DEFINE THEM S.W.A.F.T

INcase YOU HAVE DOUBT ON WHO THIS PERSONS ARE, THIER IS A SAYING THAT SAYS "FROM THIER FRUIT YOU SHALL KNOW THEM"

JUST CHECK THEIR MONICKERS SIGNATURES AND PICS.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoKgCE2pDcPcyU2pZv85Zqefgwi8Rcn2v60xABcjiq_pPoPXkUsg
Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by MummyIMadeIt: 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
GOOGLE SHOULD BE OUR FRIEND ON WHO THESE SOCIAL LUNATICS ARE.................. shocked

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeta_Psi
Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by Ogbulaba(m): 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
I know some people won't like dis
Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by Epositive(m): 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
i've seen this couple of times tho
Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by Ajewealth123(m): 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
So all these plurimi thing na cult?
I even thought they are trying to swaggalize plural as in singular and plural.
Let me kuku do my own now
SINGUMI
Incase u wan join registration is on o.
This one na rich people SINGUMI so reg doesn't come cheap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by MummyIMadeIt: 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
WHO REMEMBERS OUR OWN IDIGENOUS WOLE SOYINKA'S PLURIMI............... WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAS BECOME OF HIS ONCE GOOD INTENTIONS..........LIKEWISE DO I SEE THE SAME THING PLAYING OUT HERE..

HERE IS A PIECE OF THIER FAQ'S ANSWER:

Frankly, our fraternity is starving for knowledge. And it is the responsibility of the Ritual Committee of the Zeta Psi Fraternity to offer a plan that encourages both undergraduate and graduate Zetes to engage and understand the historical import and shortcomings of Greek-letter societies. We must feed our constituents desire to learn.

we all know the lies they tell themselves inorder to disguise there true identity hidden under the word fraternity

1 Like

Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by MummyIMadeIt: 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ogbulaba:
I know some people won't like dis

baba i just came digging not too long courtesy of the thread that was removed by mods
Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by MummyIMadeIt: 10:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Epositive:
i've seen this couple of times tho

sad Guy this is so sad oo,, can u imagine all these happening under our nose.......... i wonder what stops our local frat guys from displaying thier identity in quantum, if these act could allowed?

i tire for MODS oooo
Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by MummyIMadeIt: 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ajewealth123:
So all these plurimi thing na cult?
I even thought they are trying to swaggalize plural as in singular and plural.
Let me kuku do my own now
SINGUMI
Incase u wan join registration is on o.
This one na rich people SINGUMI so reg doesn't come cheap

grin i am been sacarstic bro, but lets face the facts such should never be promoted in nairaland, cos wether you like it or not some guys above are watching in full HD... angry
Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by MummyIMadeIt: 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
NIARALNDFBI OVER TO YOU undecided
Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by MummyIMadeIt: 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
CC::

TRAPHEDGE'S,
QueenSuccubus,

CALL YOUR PLURIMI FOLKS OUTTAHERE angry
Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by MummyIMadeIt: 11:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
just imagine another well thought out script of lie at the bolded, i can't help but grin

Fraternity membership can be so much more:

-Four great years of fun, excitement, challenge, leadership,
-brothers for life through thick and thin,
-the source of all that knowledge NOT taught in a classroom
-and the edge, opportunities, resources and connections you need to succeed in school, in business and in life.
Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by longpenis(m): 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:
just imagine another well thought out script of lie at the bolded, i can't help but grin

Fraternity membership can be so much more:

-Four great years of fun, excitement, challenge, leadership,
-brothers for life through thick and thin,
-the source of all that knowledge NOT taught in a classroom
-and the edge, opportunities, resources and connections you need to succeed in school, in business and in life.

Are you for real
Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by TrapHedges(m): 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lmfao...tchwww

another one grin
Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by sleeknick: 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ogboni people they are calling you oh
Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
Another one? angry

Really for real?
Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
TrapHedges:
Lmfao...tchwww

another one grin

grin

They really digging on us..theyre trying hard..
Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by TrapHedges(m): 6:34am On Mar 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin
too hard babe
Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by Ogbulaba(m): 8:44am On Mar 12, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:

baba i just came digging not too long courtesy of the thread that was removed by mods
hmmm
Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 11:29am On Mar 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

please help me thank the Op for opening this thread... He just made me laugh carelessly... Very funny thread... I would have foolishly believed him assuming I didn't know about the Plurimis grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:45am On Mar 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
please help me thank the Op for opening this thread... He just made me laugh carelessly... Very funny thread... I would have foolishly believed him assuming I didn't know about the Plurimis grin

grin

All this accusations and allegations are juz making the FAMILY even more popular I guess..

As what the Entertainment media said..."whether the news is bad or good, still it's a GOOD PUBLICITY " grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

All this accusations and allegations are juz makqing the FAMILY even more popular I guess..

As what the Entertainment media said..."whether the news is bad or good, still it's. GOOD PUBLICITY " grin
very true Boo... Are you home now? By the way where is my Kashybaby, told you I miss her
Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:57am On Mar 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
very true Boo... Are you home now? By the way where is my Kashybaby, told you I miss her

grin

Juz got home and suddenly some boyscouts came to the flat and asking me some questions for their survey cheesy

KashyBaby will pop up somewhere when she needed the most cheesy
Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Juz got home and suddenly some boyscouts came to the flat and asking me some questions for their survey cheesy

KashyBaby will pop up somewhere when she needed the most cheesy
oh... Well, she is needed the most now... I am passing am executive order to you to find her and resurrect her before the end of this new week grin cool cool
Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
oh... Well, she is needed the most now... I am passing am executive order to you to find her and resurrect her before the end of this new week grin cool cool

grin

Hahahahahahahah...what's special with KashyBaby tongue ? Maybe the controversies...
Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahahahahahah...what's special with KashyBaby tongue ? Maybe the controversies...
everything, there are just three monikers I know on nairaland, Kashybaby, OG, and others.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
everything, there are just three monikers I know on nairaland, Kashybaby, OG, and others.... grin

grin

Hahahahhaha cheesy

U are very funny ooo.. tongue I think u juz miss all those controversies u shared together grin
Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahahhaha cheesy

U are very funny ooo.. tongue I think u juz miss all those controversies u shared together grin
hahahhah call it whatever you want but I miss kashybaby who happens to be my friend on NL... I am suspecting you are jealous of her tongue
Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahhah call it whatever you want but I miss kashybaby who happens to be my friend on NL... I am suspecting you are jealous of her tongue

grin

Hahahahahahahah...

if she's ur friend...why u let her go? wink why u allowed her to leave NL...now that's another " conspiracy theory " grin
Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahahahahahah...

if she's ur friend...why u let her go? wink why u allowed her to leave NL...now that's another " conspiracy theory " grin
hahhaha well, there was nothing I could do to stop her then , besides as a good friend, I was more interested in what will make her happy...
Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by MummyIMadeIt: 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
longpenis:

Are you for real

Re: The New Theta Zeta Psi Plumiri Fraternity Should Be Stopped!!!!!! by MummyIMadeIt: 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
TrapHedges:
Lmfao...tchwww

another one grin

just imagine dis one............. you better change bro embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Kills Both Parents Over Misunderstanding in Nsukka (Photos) / Hiny Umoren: How I Escaped Being Raped, Killed By Akwa-ibom Serial Killer / Anambra : Man Kills Pregnant Wife For Delay In Opening Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.