Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:20 PM

Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate (43882 Views)

Nigerians React As Tboss Is Evicted From Big Brother Naija House (screenshots) / Breaking News Tboss Is The Last Fake House Mate / "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 10:50am On Mar 12, 2017
xykms101:

That was before her manipulative character towards kemen . She don lose vote like mad.
lose which vote? Hahahahhahahahaha infact after that pervert kemen attack Tboss now have more vote.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 10:53am On Mar 12, 2017
tyson99:

I tire oooo just 33
meanwhile Bisola Cocoice Kamen bassey bally that is claiming 26 are all older than her. So what are we saying. All the housemates lied about their age in other to pass audition to be in the house. Obviously

1 Like

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Spidermon: 10:56am On Mar 12, 2017
Someone said she at least went for the auditions? Lol.

I have it on good authority she wasnt even in the country during that period.

After kemen got evicted, i only get the highlights from twitter and Nairaland. I no longer watch

1 Like

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by tyson99(m): 10:57am On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
meanwhile Bisola Cocoice Kamen bassey bally that is claiming 26 are all older than her. So what are we saying. All the housemates lied about their age in other to pass audition to be in the house. Obviously
i guess you are watching bigbrother sudan cos bisola has always claimed 31

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 11:00am On Mar 12, 2017
Neddstark:
I wish Kemen acrtually straffed this gal
as he tried to make move as a mumuu, where him dey now.? Tboss will stay until bally and the drunk marvis leaves the house. Wether una like am or not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 11:01am On Mar 12, 2017
tyson99:

i guess you are watching bigbrother sudan cos bisola has always claimed 31
oh really? 31? How come una no dey call her grandmother. Obviously if she comot cloths and Tboss comot cloths we go see who get better fresh body.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 11:02am On Mar 12, 2017
Spidermon:

After kemen got evicted, i only get the highlights from twitter and Nairaland. I no longer watch

story, she's not going anywhere until bally and the drunk marvis leaves the house

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by xykms101: 11:04am On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
na your mate get irokotv.com, giditraffic.com, printivo.com, hotels.ng, lindaikeji.com, what have you achieve in your interesting life. Please let us know

You talk like you know me so well . I may not achieve so much in life but my life is better than most of the listed names including you.
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 11:05am On Mar 12, 2017
tyson99:

At least they are still far better dan cry cry baby aunty tbores
far better how? Cos dey can dance? Sey they have nice voice? It's that the latest criteria for being a successful person to you? Haba

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 11:06am On Mar 12, 2017
xykms101:

You talk like you know me so well . I may not achieve so much in life but my life is better than most of the listed names including you.
said by who, you? That gives people tips on how to win Nairabet? Guy face your disgruntled life and leave an innocent girl alone. No be she do you.

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by xykms101: 11:08am On Mar 12, 2017
Spidermon:

Never mind them ... That dumbass can't escape any serious audition . Naija things na who you know ... Imagine gifty and Uriel in the house .

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 11:08am On Mar 12, 2017
Akaujaa:

Woman wrapper! Repeat what you just said if you are a fool. Quote me again to confirm your foolishness.
the question is you don see food chop today wey be Sunday? You're bitter over an innocent girl life. Like seriously
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by tyson99(m): 11:09am On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
oh really? 31? How come una no dey call her grandmother. Obviously if she comot cloths and Tboss comot cloths we go see who get better fresh body.
That's to show you how matured she is, bisola has been in d spotlight ever since she just never blow reach ni, most of all d celebs who comes to the house knows her but she's not proud a bit

1 Like

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 11:10am On Mar 12, 2017
xykms101:

Never mind them ... That dumbass can't escape any serious audition . Naija things na who you know ... Imagine gifty and Uriel in the house .
na we go again, wetin Uriel do, can't she sing? Can't she dance? As you people want. Hope you're not trying to hate cos they're​ igbos (Uriel and Gifty)
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by xykms101: 11:11am On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
said by who, you? That gives people tips on how to win Nairabet? Guy face your disgruntled life and leave an innocent girl alone. No be she do you.

And how does that affect my achievement and my life ? I gave tips for free and not for money. You need to know how much i make weekly through sport betting. I don't do gambling , i take it as business.
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by tyson99(m): 11:11am On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
far better how? Cos dey can dance? Sey they have nice voice? It's that the latest criteria for being a successful person to you? Haba

at least they av something unlike tbores she has crying and piercings usless girl

1 Like

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 11:12am On Mar 12, 2017
tyson99:

That's to show you how matured she is, bisola has been in d spotlight ever since she just never blow reach ni, most of all d celebs who comes to the house knows her but she's not proud a bit
look, knowing celebs doesn't make anyone successful. That you know rich people doesn't make you successful. If as you said she's being in the spotlight, Don't you think we should vote her out of the house, so that upcoming people go fit blow too. Since it's that way
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by xykms101: 11:13am On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
na we go again, wetin Uriel do, can't she sing? Can't she dance? As you people want. Hope you're not trying to hate cos they're​ igbos (Uriel and Gifty)

Tribalist ... Now i have to ignore your low reasoning. abeg swerve , i don't discuss with tribalist.
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by iomoge2(f): 11:13am On Mar 12, 2017
littlewonders:
Do you people mean 'Aunty Tokumbo?'.
After realizing that TTT and bisola had offspring(s) That thing called; 'depression' quickly sunk her mood.

I give it to efe, bisola, TTT and bassey they know the game.

But efe is using his head base on logistics.

I tell u.
Babe is depressed.
On her bday she needed to cry it out n Efe&Mavis gave her a window
It happens....

May she find peace.
I pray God settles her
Amin.
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by tyson99(m): 11:14am On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
look, knowing celebs doesn't make anyone successful. That you know rich people doesn't make you successful. If as you said she's being in the spotlight, Don't you think we should vote her out of the house, so that upcoming people go fit blow too. Since it's that way
Tbores is upcoming in what
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 11:16am On Mar 12, 2017
tyson99:

at least they av something unlike tbores she has crying and piercings usless girl
really? So where is Cocoice Kamen Uriel Soma the talented once. Speak about having something, what does marvis and bally have, Being drunk?

3 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by tyson99(m): 11:17am On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
really? So where is Cocoice Kamen Uriel Soma the talented once. Speak about having something, what does marvis and bally have, Being drunk?
balley is a DJ

1 Like

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 11:18am On Mar 12, 2017
tyson99:

Tbores is upcoming in what
in the history of Bigbrother worldwide it's not known for being an upcoming actress or singer game. Go to the voice or SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE competition Ebuka no be singer but look at him more successful than the others he competed with in his own category

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 12, 2017
She's boring nd classy
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 11:19am On Mar 12, 2017
tyson99:

balley is a DJ
story,
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by tyson99(m): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
in the history of Bigbrother worldwide it's not known for being an upcoming actress or singer game. Go to the voice or SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE competition Ebuka no be singer but look at him more successful than the others he competed with in his own category
Ah tbores own is worse bro she has nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 11:21am On Mar 12, 2017
iomoge2:

I tell u.
Babe is depressed.
On her bday she needed to cry it out n Efe&Mavis gave her a window
It happens....

May she find peace.
I pray God settles her
Amin.
see who is talking, show us your picture make we see.

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 11:24am On Mar 12, 2017
tyson99:

Ah tbores own is worse bro she has nothing to offer
ba wo? Because you be God ABI? Just watch how God bless people. She's already a model for payporte watch other conglomerate in Nigeria fall on each other for her to be an ambassador for them. Glo MTN, NB, and CO. Just watch how grace will move her places. Just watch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by dadavivo: 11:27am On Mar 12, 2017
xykms101:

Tribalist ... Now i have to ignore your low reasoning. abeg swerve , i don't discuss with tribalist.
tribalist ba wo? You mentioned that Uriel and Gifty shouldn't have made it to the house. And I ask, are they not upcoming actress and musicians as you people want? Don't they Dance enough for you people again?
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by tyson99(m): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
ba wo? Because you be God ABI? Just watch how God bless people. She's already a model for payporte watch other conglomerate in Nigeria fall on each other for her to be an ambassador for them. Glo MTN, NB, and CO. Just watch how grace will move her places. Just watch.
walai no doubt abt dat she's cute and she xan be endorsed dat aside but she's boring abeg
Re: Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 12, 2017
Where is she from sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Layla Amani: BBNaija Teddy A’s Baby Mama (Photos) / Bisola Of BBNaija Is The Kofo, Anchor Of An ONTV Programme / Bbnaija: Mike Edward Accent Not Fake, He Grew Up In Manchester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.