Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

2 Million Northern Refuge Face Starvation UN (even With Years In Born To Rule) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Million Northern Refuge Face Starvation UN (even With Years In Born To Rule) (853 Views)

Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed / Nigeria’s Hungriest Face Starvation As Aid Funds Dry Up In N’east — UN / "Because I' A Soldier, Born To Die" - Emotional Pic Shared By A Nigerian Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Million Northern Refuge Face Starvation UN (even With Years In Born To Rule) by IPOB123london: 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
CRISIS POINT More than 20 MILLION face starvation in worst humanitarian crisis since WWII, UN boss warns
UN humanitarian chief Stephen O'Brien begs for cash to help people in Yemen, Nigeria, Somalia and South Sudan

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3065143/20-million-starvation-humanitarian-crisis-un-boss-warns/
Re: 2 Million Northern Refuge Face Starvation UN (even With Years In Born To Rule) by FSBoperator: 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
How can God be happy with the north?

3 Likes

Re: 2 Million Northern Refuge Face Starvation UN (even With Years In Born To Rule) by ThugCheetah(m): 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cc; ceema
Re: 2 Million Northern Refuge Face Starvation UN (even With Years In Born To Rule) by ojun50(m): 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
FSBoperator:
How can God be happy with the north?
who told u God is nt happy with d north
Re: 2 Million Northern Refuge Face Starvation UN (even With Years In Born To Rule) by watered(m): 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
I'm serious those figures are hyper inflated.
Re: 2 Million Northern Refuge Face Starvation UN (even With Years In Born To Rule) by FSBoperator: 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
watered:
I'm serious those figures are hyper inflated.

The figure estimated isn't just for Northern Nigeria
Re: 2 Million Northern Refuge Face Starvation UN (even With Years In Born To Rule) by IPOB123london: 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
meanwhile IBB is sitting in his stole oil money property in Minna talking rubbish

the hunger ones are busy marching in street of north for useless buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Million Northern Refuge Face Starvation UN (even With Years In Born To Rule) by GameGod(m): 6:06am On Mar 12, 2017
IPOB123london:
CRISIS POINT More than 20 MILLION face starvation in worst humanitarian crisis since WWII, UN boss warns
UN humanitarian chief Stephen O'Brien begs for cash to help people in Yemen, Nigeria, Somalia and South Sudan

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3065143/20-million-starvation-humanitarian-crisis-un-boss-warns/
Mumu, post the full article nah and show us where they mentioned North only.

Meanwhile in Aba.......

Re: 2 Million Northern Refuge Face Starvation UN (even With Years In Born To Rule) by RobbStark(m): 8:29am On Mar 12, 2017
I tot they said they produce the food that feeds the nation. Hw come they are having starvation everywhere. I see that their elites dont really care about their people.

Buhari, do something for your peeps before.they go into extinct

1 Like

Re: 2 Million Northern Refuge Face Starvation UN (even With Years In Born To Rule) by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 12, 2017
When a Northerner wants to be rich, he is Very Very Rich and when poverty Beckons he tend to be Poorer than the word Poor
Re: 2 Million Northern Refuge Face Starvation UN (even With Years In Born To Rule) by evilapc: 9:51am On Mar 12, 2017
GameGod:

Meanwhile in Aba.......
You showed aba pictures, but the shame is still in you diabolical people. ..you know why, because you people are the one ruling and holding Nigeria down...

.. aba is what it is because of evil marginalization in Nigeria
Re: 2 Million Northern Refuge Face Starvation UN (even With Years In Born To Rule) by XerXers: 10:00am On Mar 12, 2017
GameGod:

Meanwhile in Aba.......
bad road is better than starvation oo. bad roads abound in every part of country even abuja

1 Like

Re: 2 Million Northern Refuge Face Starvation UN (even With Years In Born To Rule) by raker300: 10:04am On Mar 12, 2017
Yet they're killing cows and dishing out suya to celebrate Buhari...something isn't adding up
Re: 2 Million Northern Refuge Face Starvation UN (even With Years In Born To Rule) by IPOB123london: 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
up north

sia boko harem Buhari

(1) (Reply)

I Love My Igbo People. Beating My Chest Proudly. / Where Is Pastor Tunde Bakare ? / Yoruba Muslims Begging For Kanu To Be Rearrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.