Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,791 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African (56259 Views)

"Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots / Why Masturbation Is Injurious To Both Men And Women: Nigerian Doctor / 'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by hedonistic: 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2017
plaetton:

I am say that the so-called speaker gave the wrong reasons.

Just because we have monetized every decent social etiquette in Nigeria is something we should be ashamed of, not proud of.

Being able to buy female companionship with cash, as the speaker is alluding to, is not a moral or social value to be promoted.

However, being a hard worker and good provider is a different thing, and should be promoted.

I tell you. It's alarming really, how romance and seduction has been unconscionably monetised by Nigerians, and how virtually every girl out there looks at a man and rates his entire worth as a human being based on evidence of how much he has.

Nigerian men are the most' game less' in the entire world, and that's a fact. If you need to send champagne and spend money like an idiot just to get a girl, then you have zero game. Any half-human gorilla with cash can out-spend you and get the same girl, which shows you how ridiculous and shameless we are as a people.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by MPSA(m): 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
lipsrsealed grin

1 Share

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by MPSA(m): 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
I agree with you guys, Your joy stick is working perfectly grin But I am not interested on your joy stick grin I love Bbnaija, I am a big follower of that program, My favorite house mate was Kerem grin It was so sad when Bikie disqualified him grin, He represented naija very well grin, Well done naija grin The real nigerian was in the house grin, Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa a a............aa grin. hoo....hooo....o grin

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by MPSA(m): 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
I never visited nigeria before, But I know nigerians in my country, This guys! cheesy cheesy Most nigeria man are very clever cheesy cheesy grin I don't want to be clever like Nigerian man cheesy grin grin
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
He is refering to igbo men,igbo man no get time for romance like yoruba man. dey show you what they are working with instead -money grin

1 Like

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by plaetton: 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
hedonistic:

I tell you. It's alarming really, how romance and seduction has been unconscionably monetised by Nigerians, and how virtually every girl out there looks at a man and rates his entire worth as a human being based on evidence of how much he has.

Nigerian men are the most' game less' in the entire world, and that's a fact. If you need to send champagne and spend money like an idiot just to get a girl, then you have zero game. Any monkey or disabled midget with cash can out-spend you and get the same girl, which shows you how ridiculous and shameless we are as a people.

Thank you very much.
This is exactly my point, and indeed very sad how cash and carry gara gara is promoted as virtue.

3 Likes

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by krak101(m): 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
plaetton:

I am say that the so-called speaker gave the wrong reasons.

Just because we have monetized every decent social etiquette in Nigeria is something we should be ashamed of, not proud of.

Being able to buy female companionship with cash, as the speaker is alluding to, is not a moral or social value to be promoted.

However, being a hard worker and good provider is a different thing, and should be promoted.
You making sense bro but like they say "no girl will choose 6 packs over the good things of life". Long story short... Money is the lubricant of relationships as no lady will eat love. Don't quote me. Selah

5 Likes

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by plaetton: 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
krak101:
You making sense bro but like they say "no girl will choose 6 packs over the good things of life". Long story short... Money is the lubricant of relationships as no lady will eat love. Don't quote me. Selah

Definitely, money makes a difference in people's lives , and is indeed a universal lubricant.
But, if every cherished human value is casually monetized, then the unbridled pursuit of cash values, not real and enduring wealth- creating tendencies, would invariably turn society into a cesspool of crime and corruption, which ironically, is the kind of society we have evolved into over last half a century .

In other words, we should be promoting the virtues of hard work that DOES create enduring wealth, not just the possession of Cash , especially Cash and carry romance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Babacele: 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
plaetton:

Definitely, money makes a difference in people's lives , and is indeed a universal lubricant.
But, if every cherished human value is casually monetized, then the unbridled pursuit of cash values, not real and enduring wealth- creating tendencies, would invariably turn society into a cesspool of crime and corruption, which ironically, is the kind of society we have evolved into over last half a century .

In other words, we should be promoting the virtues of hard work that DOES create enduring wealth, not just the possession of Cash , especially Cash and carry romance.
ehnehn this coming from you. Methinks you support the conditions that have brought the ills you kicked against above. Good to know you don't. peace profound.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by plaetton: 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
Babacele:
ehnehn this coming from you. Methinks you support the conditions that have brought the ills you kicked against above. Good to know you don't. peace profound.
PP. wink

1 Like

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by MPSA(m): 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2017
Naija Man grin grin, I like when you praise your joy stick grin grin, Where is my man, Kerem ? grin

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Omoluabi16(m): 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
Gayton, Gayson, Gaypian,
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
When them reach outside(foreigners) them go turn mumu, if na naija girls them go wise

4 Likes

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
citytv:
Naija men are so unfaithful,I'm so done with them mtcheeeew

That's Because you haven't met the right one.
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by KennyID17(m): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
ZarZar Comman see ur fellow South African praising Nigerian men ooo. After u go dey insult us grin grin tongue
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by iykebest1(m): 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
millik:
true to an extent
not in all part of Nigeria though...
what is this one talking?

1 Like

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
ZarZar, is this true? tongue
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Abdulwaliyy7: 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
millik:

in the part where religion fanatic folks are found, they don't treat their women(wives) right, they don't give them leverage to some certain things.
their religion allows them to marry multiple wives..

not tryna bring in religion war here, just what I perceived.
sorry to say. Ma, your perception is based on ignorance. As a student of knowledge, when in doubt you conduct a research.

2 Likes

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by noziz(m): 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
for the first time naija is known for one gud thing grin
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Alphasoar(m): 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
And somebody's brother, uncle or future husband is happy because of these senseless post!
Lawd deliverance please, Lawd please because . . .

2 Likes

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
hedonistic:

Nigerian men are the most' game less' in the entire world, and that's a fact. If you need to send champagne and spend money like an idiot just to get a girl, then you have zero game. Any monkey or disabled midget with cash can out-spend you and get the same girl, which shows you how ridiculous and shameless we are as a people.

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by pocohantas(f): 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
Its very true but our women are not appreciating us instead they call us cheats and liars. Go to other African countries and even the Whites, their men hardly spend on their women. I'm talking from experience.

I am surprised Nigerian men here are now claiming faithful.
A lady created a thread saying 90% of Nigerian men are cheats, men were the ones supporting her. Now you guys are blaming women for the misconception.

Some of you are confused.
Please leave ladies out of it, I know it's easier to blame them, but blame your fellow men who have told us not to expect faithfulness from you all.

1 Like

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by figel(f): 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
millik:

in the part where religion fanatic folks are found, they don't treat their women(wives) right, they don't give them leverage to some certain things.
their religion allows them to marry multiple wives..

not tryna bring in religion war here, just what I perceived.

You sure you know what you typing!! Hausa man or guy will 'wound' you with money...Hausa men don't toast, they flaunt their cash sis
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by souloho19(m): 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=halimi26 post=54511624][/quote]

What do u have against Jews angry
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
Where is that PUTIN'S "Give him a beer" photo? But this time, change it to give him a medal for bring silly!

Hahahaha

So he is saying women should follow who buys them Channels and Louis Vuittons ? Also saying that South African men should work harder to make and spend money on women. They should just quit being romantic and replace romance with Money. Isn't that "prostitution" in a sort of way? The highest bidder takes all? Tomorrow he will turn around and call the same women "GOLD DIGGERS". He will say they are lazy and only go after men who have money. Till date, African men complain and compare African Women to their European counterparts who assist in footing the bills for dates and outings. We say how European women are not raised to believe that they will grow up and marry a Man who will take care of all their sensible and senseless financial needs. We complain about how Nigerian women are raised to believe that marriage is supposed to get them out of poverty providing free money (worked for and earned by a man) for their lazy arsed to spend and brag to their friends about. We are already tired of the fact that the average Nigerian woman wants an already made man where she will not contribute a dime to improve his life. We are tired but of the fact that before a lady loves you, it must depend on how much money you can spend.

He is saying all these things. We ask then, who will love the man who can not buy a big SUV? Or who cannot send Champagne to a table?

It is why a lot of African ladies have a horribly skewed percetpion about romance, while many ladies have a false sense of entitlement-Believing that their life problems which is mainly borne out of laziness will be solved by a " Rich Tall Dark Handsome" man.

While he seems to be praising Nigerian men, it calls for a lot of reflection on how women are chased, wooed and seduced nowadays. "Just cut the chase and show me the high denomination bills".

4 Likes

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by JuicyStar: 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
citytv:
Naija men are so unfaithful,I'm so done with them mtcheeeew

Done with wetin? If na nigeria u base and u no get visa to another country then u are stuck with naija men. Just hope for the best and don't expect Mr perfect.
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Deilluminator(m): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
This portion got me laughing "I saw a couple drinking castle lite, the Naijas at neighboring table sent a champagne; the guy sent it back, the girl followed the champagne.”
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
Teeeg:
ZarZar, is this true? tongue

Lol, I have no experience with you guys in real life (romantically), except from observation. Yes, they do tend to boast a lot about money & sexual prowess when they're trying to ask you out. Depends on the girl. For me it's off-putting. I know some girls who are happily & unhappily married to them, so the chances are 50/50, really.

1 Like

Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by femolii: 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
Some of them get osus blood
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
It's all about the cheddar cheese my nigga
Re: "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African by akaahs(m): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
nNEOo:
This is not entirely true...I need more data to a certain this claim
even wit d data, u 'll not still be convince so pls what u is go nd put what he into practice by urself . Do endeavor to visit different Africa country to confirm. Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? / Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.