Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With (3666 Views)

Working In A Girls-only Secondary School As A Male Staff / Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / Wicked Comment By A Guy On A Girls Fbk Page For Ass Showing(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Reason Why You Should Not Marry A Girls That You Already Have Sex With by eyinjuege: 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
Sharming95:
tooh....we yaf hear..... Buh in btw wu do yhu xpect 2 chop yhur left-over undecided

just thinking aloud

Someone else will of course.

Just the same way he will chop other people's 'leftovers' last last.

It's his type that ends up with former prostitutes who have become secondary virgins.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Hot Friend Was Trying To Seduce Me..and It Was All A Trap? / My Advice To Single Guys.. / Can A Man Love Two Women Equally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.