Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" (50478 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos / Photos Of Hausas Fleeing Ile-ife After Communal Clash With The Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by jamex93(m): 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
shay this hausa ppl think say osun state na kaduna where gbagi ppl done allow dem take charge finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by FriendNG: 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
akinbharbs:

next time to avoid insults, think well b4 u post ur shii, ur nt making ani sense @l. Jst goan slip. Try to cut sum1 with a cutlass and see if they'r goin hug u nd say thank u BTW I'm not happy with the killings tho.

Shut up. You don't tell me what to write. I don't expect to make sense to the perpetrators of the crime. Hypocrite you're all claiming we don't support the killing despite your comment shows otherwise. You're all celebrating.
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by kenex4ever(m): 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
Odkosh:
see this mumu, so those that the Hausa Fulanis are killing are offenders. let them come during the day and not at night when innocent old men, women and small children are sleeping. they should come and face us during day time. you think we beat chest like you ppl. you think we will fast and pray like you.
receive sense.

The truth is bitter though, if u no know make u know now, na your people Dey beat chest and make empty noise, u only attack d vulnerable and d defenceless.
When I serve for kwara na so one Yoruba community go Dey beat chest for nupe people but when communal clash start dem kill d afonjja there like flies.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by MidasTouche01(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
Tribalism is the bane of Nigeria.....

If we continue like this, we are headed on a collision course.. cry

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by solaere(m): 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
In reality other than fact they shuld go nd neva return to hell wit dia marketin,hiss....our mumucious governor if i may ask 5million for WHAT,14bags of rice who'll eat it,or he(raufu)gave dem to/as pay off to go back to dia state what an isreal exodus !!!
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by FTBOY: 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
this is very wrong and shouldn't be celebrated.
the hausas are the best neighbors you can have in nigeria. the real demons are the fulanis...always learn to differentiate both.+
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by discusant: 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
The "host" of the fleeing Hausas must not rejoice yet. Reinforcement is coming soon from powers above. Buhari and el-Rufai said any persons that killed one Fulani must expect to pay double.

Yaribawaaa say they can't be without Fulani in one country. Enjoy.
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by tifany89(m): 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
mustylique:
irrespective of tribalism and sentiments, I don't really see why someone will be happy about the killing of another human being..with this hatred among educated young nigerians, I don't see Nigeria moving forward.
It really beats my imagination. It shows dere has been an age long animosity coz d issue isn't worth all these killings na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Mune: 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
FriendNG:

Shut up. You don't tell me what to write. I don't expect to make sense to the perpetrators of the crime. Hypocrite you're all claiming we don't support the killing despite your comment shows otherwise. You're all celebrating.

Let them continue to celebrate.
Remember these are anonymous people whose job is to sow discord between people.

When the chips are down..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Mune: 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
discusant:
The "host" of the fleeing Hausas must not rejoice yet. Reinforcement is coming soon from powers above. Buhari and el-Rufai said any persons that killed one Fulani must expect to pay double.

Yaribawaaa say they can't be without Fulani in one country's. Enjoy.

Fulani and Hausa are different tribes my friend.

The Hausas who were killed are not as aggressive and unforgiving like the Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by TinaAnita(f): 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
If only that nonsense yoruba woman and the useless hausa man that started the whole shit had used common sense to deal with their misunderstandings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by blantyre: 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
topzeezo:
Its hard for yu to hear fight between hausa nd yoruba in de North. but why hapnn here in yoruba land
I can assure you it happens like that because typical Hausa man doesn't tribalise simple misunderstanding and we have sane people that know what is right. But I happened to witnessed a traffic issue involving a Hausa man and a Yoruba is unfortunate I don't understand Yoruba but people not too far from where it was happening were mentioning Buhari's name, Hausa name in a way that suggest they have tribalise d whole thing.
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
FriendNG:
Game Over: It Is Time You Return Back Home. You're killed and still blamed. No matter your offense is not worth the hundred of lives being murdered. Who did you killed to deserve this?

And the inhuman act is even celebrated as an achievement just for pride and superiority of who is hero and who is coward between Yoruba And Igbos.

This media bragging of " We have killed them and send them away" is more dangerous than the killing itself. It is sending a wrong signal.
Don't make a mistake of judging a tribe based on what you read on bigot ridden nairaland. What happened in Ife is unacceptable and alien to the Yoruba culture...shameful and despotic. Ife, Modakeke, Ofa, Erinle axis might be a little but more flaming because of their experience and exposure to wars in recent times. But overall what happened in Ife last week is not what the Yorubas are

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by rugged7(m): 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
Common shut up there.
Noise maker

MMMscam:

I seriously doubt that! According to past events of Southerner massacres in the North by Northerners, igbos have always been the number one casualties, losing lots of lives and assets. Yorubas are not roaming vagabond parasites like igbos. Even hausas are widely spread across the country more than Yorubas. Among the three major tribes, Yorubas are the least dispersed outside of the Yoruba southwest region by a very wide margin. If anyone is in trouble it would be the igbos. Your lots are sitting on a barrel of gun powder that will soon be ignited. One Nigeria is on it's last lap to its end. Our own Yoruba nation, our sovereign state is an inevitable reality. We are not like you igbos that have been so damn incompetent and incapacitated to form your Biafra, because you have been placed in political shackles ever since we defeated and conquered your entire tribe flawlessly in a very short time. When the time comes after the Buhari government is over, likely 2023 and we Yorubas establish our country, we will chase out every single igbo from the southwest. We cannot coexist with arrogant parasitic hateful saboteurs. That is what you should be worried about - an inevitable reality. Then we will see whether the entire southwest belongs to Yorubas or whether igbos. We will likely tolerate Hausas, but igbos? Never!!! We don't want you in our lands again. Your cup of senseless insults and hatred for us is full and overflowing. Yorubas have had enough of igbo nonsense and madness in region. The day One Nigeria finally dies is the beginning of your forced exodus from our region.
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by FriendNG: 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nalikedis:
Don't make a mistake of judging a tribe based on what you read on bigot ridden nairaland. What happened in Ife is unacceptable and alien to the Yoruba culture...shameful and despotic. Ife, Modakeke, Ofa, Erinle axis might be a little but more flaming because of their experience and exposure to wars in recent times. But overall what happened in Ife last week is not what the Yorubas are

Agreed and thank you for the correction. My problem is with those coming in social platforms to celebrate and brag on.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by jerrymej(m): 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
I wish I sips alcohol, I would have drunk my self to the last core today...
Happy meeee...
Good for the Inhumans like them

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Mavelshee(m): 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
NubiLove:
The Hausa man started the trouble by slapping first. If he had kept his hands to himself nobody would be dead.

U sure say d woman no push am comot or anyoda form of assault wey come trigger slap .....there is more to dat story
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by femolii: 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Osus are fighting for hausas my God unbelievable. their expecting hausa to deal with the yorubas but let me tell u people one thing if hausas attack any yorubas in d north we will attack them again for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by discusant: 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
Mune:

Fulani and Hausa are different tribes my friend.

The Hausas who were killed are not as aggressive and unforgiving like the Fulanis.

You can't differentiate between the Hausa man and Fulani man today, especially in the south of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by MOSTEC(m): 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:
People just post POO and assume the small knowledge they have of Nigerian regions match with the true picture of the situation on ground.
NOTE THERES THRICE THE NO OF YORUBAS LIVING IN THE NORTH AS COMPARED TO THE NO OF HAUSAS STAYING IN THE SOUTH WEST.
PLEASE DONT PUT THEIR LIVES IN DANGER WITH YOUR STUPIDITY
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
If somebody insults you and then you retaliate by punching the person or beating up the person - it is you that is guilty of assault. Even if the person used mouth to push you to throw punches, it is still you that is guilty.

Mavelshee:

U sure say d woman no push am comot or anyoda form of assault wey come trigger slap .....there is more to dat story

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Odkosh: 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
kenex4ever:
receive sense.

The truth is bitter though, if u no know make u know now, na your people Dey beat chest and make empty noise, u only attack d vulnerable and d defenceless.
When I serve for kwara na so one Yoruba community go Dey beat chest for nupe people but when communal clash start dem kill d afonjja there like flies.
hmm, clap for yourself. is good to defend your claim. I like that. I don't need arguing with someone from ultimatum tribe. even when beat ur chest like drum, na fasting and prayer ended itgrin, how far, your fellow chest beaters no dey declare Biafra on the 5th again? today na 12th o. we still hold the pankere we used in akure. oya come here to beat chest as usual. chain, the thing pain am hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by princessayesha(f): 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
Before you talk remember that there are other tribes in the north too. What if it turns to something we all cant handle? Spread peace not hatred.

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by princessayesha(f): 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
femolii:
Osus are fighting for hausas my God unbelievable. their expecting hausa to deal with the yorubas but let me tell u people one thing if hausas attack any yorubas in d north we will attack them again for sure.
See this housefly angry do not pick a fight with Hausa people o....free advice from me

1 Like

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by akigbemaru: 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
Blacks killing blacks!
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by LeFreakSoChic(f): 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Mune:

Let them continue to celebrate.
Remember these are anonymous people whose job is to sow discord between people.

When the chips are down..

What stupid chips you barbarian?
Why are you people so full of bullshit? Always yearning to maim innocent people. The annoying part is that your people wont come during the day, they come at night
Ike animals that they are to kill innocent people. This is for you idiots to understand that no effing tribe has the monopoly of violent acts. Fc.uk off jor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Caleycash(m): 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
simple solution!!... just devide the zoo nation into 6 countries, believe me all this killing mess will be minimized greatly.
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by gabi87(m): 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
The guy above me said it all
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
H
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by israelmao(m): 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
Live is live it doesn't matter which tribe or religion he or she belongs and God Almighty hates bloodshed of the innocent but there is this hard fact that must be said, if those that are troubleshooters and mischief-makers among Hausa/Fulani could drop their toga of arrogance and domineering disposition,peace in Nigeria will flow like a river.
Re: Fleeing Hausas Lament On Ile Ife's Massacre "Only Our People Lost Their Lives" by Trexnemesis(m): 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ife is the ancestral home of Yorubas. Every attempt to start this rubbish thing there will be resisted. Stoutly resisted. The cradle of Yorubas race can't permit visitors' excesses. What is afobaje of hausa community, in ILE IFE ? Why must they always create a sabo for themselves instead of integrating with their host''s general community?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos / Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) / Karowei, Militant Leader Arrested By Soldiers (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.