Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

NDLEA Arrests Grandmother With Cocaine To Jeddah - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Grandmother With Cocaine To Jeddah (428 Views)

Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) / Nigerian Man Deported From India After Giving 17yrs old Boy Cocaine to Smuggle(p / Brazilian Woman Swallow 106 Wrap Of Cocaine To Deliver To Nigerian Man,get Arres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Grandmother With Cocaine To Jeddah by akelicious(m): 5:49am On Mar 12, 2017
A 57-year-old grandmother, and textile merchant at Balogun Market in Lagos, has been caught in connection with cocaine smuggling to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos.

The suspect, Odeyemi Omolara Morayo, who claimed to be going on a pilgrimage to Jedda, had all the paraphernalia of a pilgrim, save for the narcotic content of her luggage.

NDLEA commander at the Lagos airport, Ahmadu Garba, explained that the two parcels of white powdery substance, which tested positive for cocaine, were carefully concealed inside her luggage.

In her statement, the suspect said her friend and customer was responsible for the trouble she found herself. “I have two children and my daughter is married with children. Recently, I told my friend I would love to go on pilgrimage this year and she promised to sponsor my trip.
more at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/03/ndlea-arrests-grandmother-with-cocaine.html

Re: NDLEA Arrests Grandmother With Cocaine To Jeddah by HungerBAD: 5:50am On Mar 12, 2017
Huh?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Grandmother With Cocaine To Jeddah by GavelSlam: 6:28am On Mar 12, 2017
Shameful.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia With Drugs In Their Stomach / ​ten Tips To Avoid Being Shot Or Brutalized By Police In Nigeria / Man, 40, Nabbed In Attempted Rape Of 12-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.